The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

More or less those prices. But my most ex boink in KL has been myr2.7k for a 22 yr old. So about sgd900
Old 11-07-2022, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
charlesharris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Before i came to knew of cy***** b*b* , I would choose Melody Low, but now...

Carefully analyse the picture of cyn**** b*b* below, while those pair of knockers are obviously delicious, look at how slim her arms and waist are.

And just witness just how protruding and sexy those collarbones are too, which is why moi is more than willing to pay $10k a night with her if she were on sale
Any bro can pm me handle of influencer?

I try to fill in with vowel but cannot find on google leh...
Old 11-07-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

I got feeling she distant from her guy already lol
Old 12-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol that one my ex classmate. Now she in aussie doing her masters I think. I also tot she distant from her bf coz not much pics. But her recent ig story has him singing
Old 12-07-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway suspect she has "daddy issues". Her old man passed on and now I believe she change over a new leaf I guess
Old 12-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
I got feeling she distant from her guy already lol
Nah dun think so, she still posts about her rich faggoty boyfriend on her instagram

I am more curious to know whether does the boyfren finance her lifestyle and tution fees in Aussie though

She from HDB, so i dun think she is rich, although she may have received quite a sum of money when her maternal grandad passed away a few years ago
Old 12-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordV View Post
Lol that one my ex classmate. Now she in aussie doing her masters I think. I also tot she distant from her bf coz not much pics. But her recent ig story has him singing

She is your ex classmate? Any idea why does she have this pretentious and irritating slang when she speaks English?

I mean, i am sure all of us here have had friends who studied several years overseas, but they still do not speak with a fake accent!
Old 12-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is your ex classmate? Any idea why does she have this pretentious and irritating slang when she speaks English?

I mean, i am sure all of us here have had friends who studied several years overseas, but they still do not speak with a fake accent!
Yes ex classmate back in sec sch. Went out for drinks couple years back during poly with a group of friends. She really quite wild last time. No stories on my end tho, except heard from a friend whose quite good looking that managed to get on with her.

Yeah the fake accent pretty irritating lol. Last time she don't speak like that (obviously) wahaha
Old 03-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes ex classmate back in sec sch. Went out for drinks couple years back during poly with a group of friends. She really quite wild last time. No stories on my end tho, except heard from a friend whose quite good looking that managed to get on with her.

Yeah the fake accent pretty irritating lol. Last time she don't speak like that (obviously) wahaha

Eh why your ex-classmate suddenly become so fat huh?

Her cheeks like so bloated now ley, is it cos swallow too much cum from Australian men?

Taken from her tik tok account

Old 03-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Eh why your ex-classmate suddenly become so fat huh?

Her cheeks like so bloated now ley, is it cos swallow too much cum from Australian men?

Taken from her tik tok account, look like she never shave her armpit hair now also

Old 26-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
She is fucking hot. I am quite surprised to see that she has so few followers in instagram

for local influencers, I used to fantasize to celestina tiew and melody low

But this one definitely beats the other 2

Another fun fact = she recently admitted herself on her instastory that she had cheated on her boyfriend when she was 18 years old
yesterday she started posting slutty pics again. her ass, and then now her boobs. and seems like she remove all her bf from her posts. and then she unhide all her slutty revealing posts.

I wonder what happened..haha
Old 26-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha ikr. me too bro. she's really damn gao lat. not easy to find so slim yet tits so huge.

just to share, one bro pm me almost 2 years ago about this lady and said the below..

not sure whether real or not but if I were him I think will raw and CIP too haha
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Went on for 2 months. Just using a dating app and we matched. I didnt think of her being a famous IG model or anything like that. So we just chat chat cos I want to see if is fake profile or not, end up plan a day go out and she turned up, looked so dam beautiful, better than her pics with her cleavage showing.
On the second date we go drinking and she give me so many hints that she wants to have sex, keep touching and rubbing my thigh, so i initiate to get a room. That night was the first of many to come, just pure lusty raw sex with her all night, with that body I never got enough of it. I even convinced myself that I will marry this girl if she got pregnant as she just look so perfect everytime, after 2 months of constantly cumming in her pussy, I was prepared for the pregnancy news.
So the day came and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive, i was quite happy but then all of a sudden, she brought up the topic of her boyfriend returning to SG for awhile.
I abit sad la that she never told anything to me.
Long story short she went back to the BF who still isn't in SG, she lied to him for about 1 mth and then had an abortion

Now she's a changed woman I guess"
How old is she now?
Old 26-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
chenxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Is it all sarong party girls speak this way?
Old 27-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
yesterday she started posting slutty pics again. her ass, and then now her boobs. and seems like she remove all her bf from her posts. and then she unhide all her slutty revealing posts.

I wonder what happened..haha
Wah bro, good observation man, I also never notice she removed her bf pics from her account...

Maybe it is one of those situations where she said "it just happened" = boyfriend probably caught her sleeping with some Aussie ang moh and he went berserk, and now she is pissed off at bf instead because he cannot accept her explanation that it was just a "one-off" !

But the bf also looks like some faggot lah, I would also prefer to look for ang moh for sex, but look for bf if need money haha...

But she now seems to have slimmed back down again ley, looking great now once more!
Old 04-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

She’s back with the faggot.
So nice of him to sponsor her flight home…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1