The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Recently just met a big boob milf, she is real horny and price reasonable. Friend with the right attitude.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Recently just met a big boob milf, she is real horny and price reasonable. Friend with the right attitude.
nice, sounds like a good experience
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Share my story...nothing special actually just wanna get it off my chest.

Been patronising this ML for close to 4yrs+ on-and-off (at least every fortnight) and she is (and still is) in a 88 spa which boss dont allow any form of happy so all these time is ball teasing and all, manage to unlock to free light outside boobs roaming and pants roaming. This ML olis those pretty goody 2 shoes SYT who will act blur when you talk about sexual topics kind.

So after all these years, she finally agreed to HJ during the end of one of the sessions and judging by the way she do it...seems very well versed, subsequent visits thereafter she will ask if want release.

Felt abit like shit. Duno is it because my image of her is ruined, or the fact that all this time she does offer but for some reason or another i dont fit the criteria despite being a loyal supporter all these years.

Either way i have moved on and learnt not to invest too much feelings...its business after all
don't be decent to an indecent person- Rules of the game and life, when it comes to women.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nllzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
don't be decent to an indecent person- Rules of the game and life, when it comes to women.
Yeah
treat people the way you are treated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1