The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: South America - Chile, Venezuela, Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprince1127 View Post
Thanks for the update. Regarding Venezuela, I can confirm that it is completely safe if you ever decide to return. The girls are very sweet and give GFE
U go to caracas? Or somewhere else in Venezuela.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
theprince1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U go to caracas? Or somewhere else in Venezuela.
Only Caracas. The scene is very small, only a handful of bars/clubs but there are quite a few independents operating via Twitter. Most of them are not hardened pros so give a great service. However, outside of punting, there is nothing to do in Caracas so it can get quite boring after your 2nd trip
Old 05-01-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprince1127 View Post
Only Caracas. The scene is very small, only a handful of bars/clubs but there are quite a few independents operating via Twitter. Most of them are not hardened pros so give a great service. However, outside of punting, there is nothing to do in Caracas so it can get quite boring after your 2nd trip
In that case, BA and Lima seem to be more interesting. U can easily spend 1 month in each of those cities and poon every day.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

was researching on how to get to Buenos Aires from Singapore.
found out that i needed 2 days and transit from either germany, france or netherlands. the air fare wasnt cheap too. Min of S$3k for 2 way tickets.

i am just wondering:
is there any faster way to get there? cheaper way to get there? other than the above.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greenfish3487 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,
I am quite a young cheongster that has been saving up a bit to travel to South America. Current plan is also to spend 5-6week in South America from January 2027 to February 2027, ending my trip at the Brazil carnival.

Any tips/contacts/websites I should know before going to South America that can help me in my cheonging? (Not going to Chile as I heard it costs way more than other countries)
Old 20-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfish3487 View Post
Hi,
I am quite a young cheongster that has been saving up a bit to travel to South America. Current plan is also to spend 5-6week in South America from January 2027 to February 2027, ending my trip at the Brazil carnival.

Any tips/contacts/websites I should know before going to South America that can help me in my cheonging? (Not going to Chile as I heard it costs way more than other countries)

Mate its 24
By 27 the entire geo politics & economics of LATAM will shift...again

Predicting now?
LOL
Old 21-01-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greenfish3487 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Mate its 24
By 27 the entire geo politics & economics of LATAM will shift...again

Predicting now?
LOL
😆 Just wanted to know the current situation of LATAM so that I can keep tabs on it till my trip. Better to know the current situation than to have to look into it 1 month before the trip.
Old 24-01-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfish3487 View Post
😆 Just wanted to know the current situation of LATAM so that I can keep tabs on it till my trip. Better to know the current situation than to have to look into it 1 month before the trip.
Ok sorry i did not intend as a putdown
But even as a spanish speaker, n basic porto, and a follower of geopolitical situ, i wud hesitate to assert than the situ today in anything, even sex industry ...will apply in 18 months never mind 36.

The drastic political shifts with knock effects in terms of economics ( a key sex work.driver), cross border migration, etc., may make ^tidays^ knowledge if not worthless, much devalued in a short time.

Ok so assuming you do not read Spanish?
My 2 ideas

A. Read The Economist regularly for its excellent geopolitical overvides

B. Read the other well known international sex forum better than sbf...that forum has sub-fora by every country, uptodate ongoing....sbf for obvious reasons like no more than 3% of locals ever travel there and only a fraction of those will be in here, lacks info.

Hope that helps u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1