The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2006, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Length & Thickness

Does Bro here concern about their length and thickness when bonking? Do u bother to ask your lady partner for their opinion? Does their opinion matters?
Old 15-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25
Re: Length & Thickness

Yup,I believe length and thickness is impt in every man ego......but the most impt is the art of making love , esp the timing.......guy should endure the bonking session at least 2hrs plus understand the right G SPOT target, this will ensure u a longer relationship with yr gf or wife.....That why, I always joke with the gers, Do u bring enough water for me to make u wet.......LOL
Old 16-05-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

i hope u arent joking wif 2 hrs of bonking
or the 2 hrs include foreplay etc etc?

bonk n non stop 30-45mins consider very gd liao lei
u not tired ur gal also tired

or maybe i n00b
Old 16-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

i think 45 min to 1hr including all the foreplay would just be the rite duration..2hr i think abit too long...very tiring...
Old 16-05-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psynix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
i think 45 min to 1hr including all the foreplay would just be the rite duration..2hr i think abit too long...very tiring...

and tats 1 round.... who says must only do one round???
Old 16-05-2006, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

IMHO the longer you pump the less enjoyable/intense is the orgasm when you shoot.
Old 16-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Samster (M)

ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
U can do anything within this 2hrs, but it must be a non stop action pack 2hrs job.....trust me....this will prolong your sex life, your gf/wife will stick to u always.....hehe In this case, length or thickness does not matter to the gers, is your action pack that satisfy them.
Old 16-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bluezing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think if 2 hrs of pumping, the gal also abit sian liao... n she'll also feel sore liao... but if 2hrs got include foreplay, etc, then maybe still ok bah...
Old 16-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezing
i think if 2 hrs of pumping, the gal also abit sian liao.....
5 min of continuous vigourous pumping...she already call "dor long" liao....
视线人浪中找你
Old 16-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
Does Bro here concern about their length and thickness when bonking? Do u bother to ask your lady partner for their opinion? Does their opinion matters?
did asked some of my mates in the past....most prefer length to girth...but for some...having a tool too long hurts....guessed i hit their base then.....but then...there's still others who loved it DEEP.....DEEPER...

ultimately...i would say SKILLS matters most but having a sizeable tool does boost ones ego....
Old 16-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
U can do anything within this 2hrs, but it must be a non stop action pack 2hrs job.....trust me....this will prolong your sex life, your gf/wife will stick to u always.....hehe In this case, length or thickness does not matter to the gers, is your action pack that satisfy them.
Non stop 2 hours? Hmmm... Licking, kissing, fingering, licking, kissing, fingering, licking, fingering and kissing then thrusting?

Care to elaborate?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 16-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Non stop 2 hours? Hmmm... Licking, kissing, fingering, licking, kissing, fingering, licking, fingering and kissing then thrusting?

Care to elaborate?
Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate in a term form, my standard is always 2hrs+ job include of foreplay,fingering,licking,kissing,SM,fuking,tongu e fuk,flirting joke.....longest ever is 6hrs.
Old 16-05-2006, 03:25 PM
garem

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate in a term form, my standard is always 2hrs+ job include of foreplay,fingering,licking,kissing,SM,fuking,tongu e fuk,flirting joke.....longest ever is 6hrs.
Wow u really superb !! Dun need to sleep huh ? Your gf/wife muz be very free
Old 16-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garem
Wow u really superb !! Dun need to sleep huh ? Your gf/wife muz be very free
Weekend sure free lah......gers tend to be hornier than guys, trust me.....gers like to be satisfy by us......they will hold u tight and hug u to sleep after sex, bcos they have been fulfill by us. Cheers
Old 16-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
Why have you stolen an image from my site and used it as your avatar without my permission?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1