The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
salmun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex in the air - Who dare to do it?

Was there no in-flight movie then? Stunned Ryanair passengers stare open-mouthed as couple romp on Manchester to Ibiza flight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4jZ9ftiTV

Well who dare to do it? Let's discuss.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Haha, the rest of the passengers were very sporting! I would like to try but not likely to be able to do it. Anxiety issues, man. Won't be able to get it up with so many eyes around.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex in the air - Who dare to do it?

The prerequisite condition to have sex on the flight is the seat has to be large enough to fit in two persons. If you go for the budget airlines like tiger, shit, there isn't enough space for me to pcc...
Old 10-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

It's called joining the "mile high club" and NO not limited to seats, it does include doing it in the toilets. A bit tight but you have the option of leaving the doors open.. or anywhere in the plane, ask Josephine for suggestions

Not sure if you can get arrested upon touchdown. Any flight crew or airline security personnel can shed some light? Pun intended.. lol

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 10-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
It's called joining the "mile high club" and NO not limited to seats, it does include doing it in the toilets. A bit tight but you have the option of leaving the doors open.. or anywhere in the plane, ask Josephine for suggestions

Not sure if you can get arrested upon touchdown. Any flight crew or airline security personnel can shed some light? Pun intended.. lol
True that. I remember several years before there was a pilot fucking a stewardess in the cockpit while he was flying the plane. A cock and a pit in the cockpit... well you can't find a better combination than this.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
SwitchSport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New sport? Interesting leh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
True that. I remember several years before there was a pilot fucking a stewardess in the cockpit while he was flying the plane. A cock and a pit in the cockpit... well you can't find a better combination than this.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchSport View Post
New sport? Interesting leh!
Hey people, I'm giving you the facts here.

There you go... BBBJ in the cockpit.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
If this is true, confirm pilot get sacked n airline investigated by aviation
authoritys.

In fact I think if crew fuck in flight with one ANOTHER or with passengers, should get sacked too.
______
Exchange points will Get sacked ma
Old 11-06-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
If this is true, confirm pilot get sacked n airline investigated by aviation
authoritys.

In fact I think if crew fuck in flight with one ANOTHER or with passengers, should get sacked too.
______
Exchange points will Get sacked ma
Except for prostitutes, I don't think having sex at work is a good idea.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

there is something call first class with suite

but paying such amount to join mile high club
hmmm....
Old 11-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Huddersfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you guys read the news?

Ryanair is a low cost budget airline using similar planes to Jetstar and AirAsia.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Screwerolics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now then I know why it is called a cockpit
Old 14-06-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Was on a flight to Europe in October 2016.
Sat next to a pretty 20+ Norwegian girl. She had broken up with her bf, and was headed back home.
She drowned her sorrows and took 4 cans of beer and 2 glasses of red wine, and fell fast asleep....
Nice fair skin, smooth. Pretty Nordic features....
Red eye flight, she was wearing a loose white top and a white bra....
Covered myself with a blanket, then slipped my hand under her blouse and under her loose white bra...
She was knocked out, and I spent the next 2 hours groping and molesting her B+ cups. Soft and supple. Nice perky nipples. Slipped them out for a bit, bright pink!
Then she woke up.......
Old 14-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Vitarama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Was on a flight to Europe in October 2016.
Sat next to a pretty 20+ Norwegian girl. She had broken up with her bf, and was headed back home.
She drowned her sorrows and took 4 cans of beer and 2 glasses of red wine, and fell fast asleep....
Nice fair skin, smooth. Pretty Nordic features....
Red eye flight, she was wearing a loose white top and a white bra....
Covered myself with a blanket, then slipped my hand under her blouse and under her loose white bra...
She was knocked out, and I spent the next 2 hours groping and molesting her B+ cups. Soft and supple. Nice perky nipples. Slipped them out for a bit, bright pink!
Then she woke up.......
And then what happened.... ?
Old 14-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

cautroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitarama View Post