The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2015, 04:21 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sixtynine, thanks for your review on this Ferrari in genuine fashion ...

The below FR is an absolute "misrepresentation of facts" and it is sheer exaggeration ... To put it less bluntly ...
Don't come here and stir trouble.

You want, go ahead and write your own FR on Ferrari, no problem. But don't cross the line and say mine is exaggerated or fake. You only know how to badmouth WLs from certain houses, other houses you keep quiet. You know yourself how accurate are your FRs.

Ferrari is tall, has white complexion and breasts looks around a C cup. Not many WL in GL has her height. She has slim long legs, no tummy. For GL standard is already considered very good. Finding her kind of height is already a difficulty. Face is not the prettiest but above average and not 28 as one bro said. But he is entitled to his opinion.

I was 100% satisfied with her service. In fact it was one of the better ones I had in a while. Either I heng or you suay. As a so-called experienced samster, don't make a schoolboy error and think just because you never get means others didn't get.

If you still have a problem with my FR, best to talk offline. That's all I have to say to you.
Old 23-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
This is fishy ...

My earlier post was referring to WeeLim's FR and I didn't mention you at all. I wonder as to why you jumped in to intercept. Obviously you have created a number of clones here to promote Ferrari. . Obviously WeeLim is one of your many clones ... one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up which are your clones in this thread. If you are genuine in posting FR, why don't you use your primary nick?

Unlike you, I don't use clone to post FR and/or make a comment here ...

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I ... when you said Ferrari has C cup and no man can resist her, this is sheer exaggeration on your part ... Bwahahaha ...

I am not here to create trouble but to speak my mind ... I have nothing to hide and I don't see the need to comment offline ... Why are you so afraid? If you are genuine in contributing as a real punter and not as a OKT or OKT Runner, why are you so defensive over Ferrari? Each and every one of us here is entitled to our comment and opinion so long it is done in good faith ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Don't come here and stir trouble.

You want, go ahead and write your own FR on Ferrari, no problem. But don't cross the line and say mine is exaggerated or fake. You only know how to badmouth WLs from certain houses, other houses you keep quiet. You know yourself how accurate are your FRs.

Ferrari is tall, has white complexion and breasts looks around a C cup. Not many WL in GL has her height. She has slim long legs, no tummy. For GL standard is already considered very good. Finding her kind of height is already a difficulty. Face is not the prettiest but above average and not 28 as one bro said. But he is entitled to his opinion.

I was 100% satisfied with her service. In fact it was one of the better ones I had in a while. Either I heng or you suay. As a so-called experienced samster, don't make a schoolboy error and think just because you never get means others didn't get.

If you still have a problem with my FR, best to talk offline. That's all I have to say to you.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-12-2015, 08:41 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
My earlier post was referring to WeeLim's FR and I didn't mention you at all. I wonder as to why you jumped in to intercept. Obviously you have created a number of clones here to promote Ferrari. . Obviously WeeLim is one of your many clones ... one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up which are your clones in this thread. If you are genuine in posting FR, why don't you use your primary nick?

Unlike you, I don't use clone to post FR and/or make a comment here ...

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I ... when you said Ferrari has C cup and no man can resist her, this is sheer exaggeration on your part ... Bwahahaha ...

I am not here to create trouble but to speak my mind ... I have nothing to hide and I don't see the need to comment offline ... Why are you so afraid? If you are genuine in contributing as a real punter and not as a OKT or OKT Runner, why are you so defensive over Ferrari? Each and every one of us here is entitled to our comment and opinion so long it is done in good faith ...
I lazy to explain so much. Seems like nowadays you like to attack houses and WLs and have a lot of conspiracy theories. This is not Bollywood, don't be a drama mama.
Old 24-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Solicitation for whore business is illegal!

Quote:
I lazy to explain so much. Seems like nowadays you like to attack houses and WLs and have a lot of conspiracy theories. This is not Bollywood, don't be a drama mama.
I don't intercept unless FR which were written by OKT runners over exaggerate WLs' performance and/or outlooks to mislead others ... You are definitely a clone and the master of this clone has also created several clones to post FR in the hope of making the FRs more credible in the eyes of less discerning and/or less experience samsters.

The OKT Runner of Peter (i.e. in threads L1805 & L1820) has also adopted similar modus operandi ...

It is pretty easy to spot these OKT Runners ... They usually are those samsters who recently joined SBF and they only write FR on WL from one particular brothel and Not others! This clone, 123hu yesterday posted a FR on MiQi also from L1649 but in GL CAT150 thread instead to avoid suspicion.

Let me caution you, albeit prostitution is legal in Singapore, it is illegal to solicitate for prostitution business be it in person on the street, online or in any other form of media ... Promoting whores from GL fuck shop is considered a form of solicitation. If found guilty, the house involved will be slapped with a 7-day suspension (minimum). Recently a fuck shop in WH road was slapped with a 7-day suspension because of solicitation for whore business via wechat ... Therefore, your boss, OKT Seng better be very very careful as he does not have a good record with AV to begin with ...

Beside the above, if Sammyboyfor knows about you advertising for whore business in his SBF, he will come after you for advertising fee ...

You better watch your front!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-12-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old 24-12-2015, 11:18 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Solicitation for whore business is illegal!

Quote:
I don't intercept unless FR which were written by OKT runners came in here to exaggerate WLs' performance and/or outlooks to mislead others ... You are definitely a clone and the master of this clone has also created several clones to post FR in the hope of making the FRs more credible in the eyes of less discerning and/or less experience samsters.

The OKT Runner of Peter (i.e. in threads L1805 & L1820) also adopted similar modus operandi ...

It is pretty easy to spot these OKT Runners ... They usually are those samsters who recently joined SBF and they only write FR on WL from one particular brothel and Not others! This clone, 123hu yesterday posted a FR on MiQi also from L1649 but in GL CAT150 thread instead to avoid suspicion.

Let me caution you, albeit prostitution is legal in Singapore, it is illegal to solicitate for prostitution business be it in person on the street, online or in any other form of media ... Promoting whores from GL fuck shop is considered a form of solicitation. If found guilty, the house involved will be slapped with a 7-day suspension (minimum). Recently a fuck shop in WH road was slapped with a 7-day suspension because of solicitation for whore business via wechat ... Therefore, your boss, OKT Seng better be very very careful as he does not have a good record with AV to begin with ...

Beside the above, if Sammyboyfor knows about you advertising for whore business in his SBF, he will come after you for advertising fee ...

Does that applicable for writing FR especially with beneficial?
Old 24-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Actually I don't really bother if the FR is genuine ... But lately there were a couple of lovelorn folks who posted fantastic FRs as if there was only "Heaven & no Hell" in order to improve their " whore-lovers" businesses but they reverted 360 deg on their claims once the öne-sided relationship went sour and ended abruptly ... Am sure you guys know which two samsters I am referring to ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Re: 1649 Candy Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
Open at 12.

Reporting live now at location.
Just test drive Ferrari ... Blah ... Blah ...

Saw the counter PC screen; someone surfing SBF.
Read the above in bold words ... Someone is really promoting 1649 right at the shop. Definitely cannot be OKT Seng and his Aunty OKT Asst as both can't write in English at all ... It is obviously he has hired someone to promote his WLS on his behalf. High time for AV to do a spot check on this house ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-12-2015, 06:34 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I LIKE YOUR QUESTION VERY MUCH! I heard got this Bombay King try to bluff WL that he is a top script writer on SBF and ask for benefits. It's very obvious who is the No. 1 Bollywood King in SBF, his story all can run around the banana tree 100 times also no problem. Too bad for this Bombay King, nowadays the WLs all very smart. When they see a monkey face, they just laugh, throw him a banana and let him run around the tree himself.
Old 24-12-2015, 07:06 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Let me caution you ...Therefore, your boss, OKT Seng better be very very careful as he does not have a good record with AV to begin with ...

Short people talk extra to make up for their lack of height. The shorter they are, the more they talk. You must be very short. You are so upset that WL don't like your smell, you want to caution OKTs online. LOL. Since you like to educate ppl so much on internet, I also join you. Ppl who like to talk a lot of nonsense online have no substance to do it in real life.
Old 24-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
WeeLIM is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 1649 Candy Shop

bro 123hu,

I'm very surprised to see my post gain so much attention. What happened? Just RTF-ed Ferrari. The engine is running smoothly? Apparently there is this one person not clean so she refused to give in to his demands. She said from the start he behaved very funny. Luckily for us, she was very alert and smart. Those who have their favourite WLs can warn them about this person. I actually don't have much to say but after reading this thread and what Ferrari told me, I suddenly understand why this person has an axe to grind against so many houses and WLs. They must have spotted the same problem. This person in the past two weeks has found fault with 3 entire houses and many other WLs. It's obvious that he is getting rejected in GL everywhere because the WLs are very scared of him. Those who wish to warn their favourite WLs about this person can PM me for more details, better to be safe than sorry.
Old 25-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Short people talk extra to make up for their lack of height. The shorter they are, the more they talk. You must be very short. You are so upset that WL don't like your smell, you want to caution OKTs online. LOL. Since you like to educate ppl so much on internet, I also join you. Ppl who like to talk a lot of nonsense online have no substance to do it in real life.
Woah, this OKT Runner is offending short people all around the world ... Bwahahaha ... It is lucky that you didn't offend me ... simply because I do not belong to that category ...

BTW, I don't educate but I create awareness as to who are the OKT Runners here to promote their house WLs ... I shall leave it to the samsters/punters to decide if they trust this OKT Runner words ...

Listen up guys ...

If anyone who does not wanna waste their hard-earned $$$ and waste their time, better be careful of OKT Runners who posted FR here. I have provided some characteristics of OKT Runner in my earlier post ... They have over exaggerated Ferrari's features for sure ... A couple of samsters have also posted negative FR on her ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-12-2015 at 10:51 AM.
Old 25-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Exclamation U are for sure OKT Seng's Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeLIM View Post
bro 123hu,

I'm very surprised to see my post gain so much attention. What happened? Just RTF-ed Ferrari. The engine is running smoothly? Apparently there is this one person not clean so she refused to give in to his demands. She said from the start he behaved very funny. Luckily for us, she was very alert and smart. Those who have their favourite WLs can warn them about this person. I actually don't have much to say but after reading this thread and what Ferrari told me, I suddenly understand why this person has an axe to grind against so many houses and WLs. They must have spotted the same problem. This person in the past two weeks has found fault with 3 entire houses and many other WLs. It's obvious that he is getting rejected in GL everywhere because the WLs are very scared of him. Those who wish to warn their favourite WLs about this person can PM me for more details, better to be safe than sorry.
You are certainly a clone created by OKT Seng's Runner ... Well, I am not surprised ... However, am surprised that you would still adopt such a dumb modus operadi to fool samsters ... Bwahahaha ...

I have been around in SBF long enough to sieve up genuine and non genuine punters ... as well as genuine, over exaggerated or fake FR ...

I have been putting up comments and writing FR since the Delfi days ... I have yet to see any bona fide samsters or snr samsters saying I talk nonsensical stuff online ...

Last but not least, I don't need to be at the scene of action or to try the WL myself to know what is going on ... There is a thing called very reliable "Ïntel & Informant" ... Bwahahahaha ... I would not wanna waste my time and precious sperm on WLs recommended by OKT Seng's Runner ...

Last edited by max_priest; 25-12-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Spot on deduction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post
I Find this hard to believe, specially coming from a samster who joined this month, is she as good as the last Ferrari.
Your deduction is spot on, man!

When a non proven samster FR describing only "Heaven & no Hell" on a particular newbie WL ... one has to be extra careful ... As the saying goes, if the deal is too good to be true, it is never true ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2015, 11:38 AM
SamSter

You are a part-time OKT

Quote:
I don't need to be at the scene of action or to try the WL myself to know what is going on ... There is a thing called very reliable "Ïntel & Informant" ... Bwahahahaha ... [B]
Thank you for letting AV know that you are a well-informed man with plenty of insider intel. I'm sure they would love to know how you got so much insider info. It's not from ordinary customers like me, I am not an insider. I don't know anything. All I know is I wrote an FR, and for some reason, you and your clones came in here to stir trouble. You seem to know all the OKT name and all their info. Someone must be feeding you.

You are the most connected person in SBF. Nobdy can compare with you. You even post advertisement and run hotline for ex-msian WL. You want to talk about soliciting? LOL I don't have such ability. Not only are you the most connected man in SBF, you are also a part-time OKT. No wonder you don't dare to talk offline.

Quote:
Interested samsters and ex regular clients of M1, please post something in this thread to express your interest to make an appointment with M1. She'll contact you prolly via PM if she finds that u are a genuine punters once she resumes work. She is currently in Sg and resting for a few days as she was fully booked last week or so and feeling dead tired now.

She told me ex WL and buxomy Pinky plus one Ang Pai from Bluewave are also in Singapore to serve hardcore-Malaysian-WL punters ...

No need to PM me for contact number as I am not her OKT ... Am only doing her a favour out of goodwill ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Very nice of you to post advertisement and solicit out of goodwill. Free also wrong. LOL

You've been going around breaking WL ricebowl. Why are you against 1606 and many other houses? Because the WLs there know you got problem.

Quote:
The latest batch of WLs from this shop is disappointing ... They looks like they are from the rural areas of China and/or rejects from those clubs in PRC. They definitely need to go for an exterior makeover in order to attract more customers. Their dressing look terrible and face wise, they look very plain without any makeup at all ... All of them were wearing flip flops ... OMG! Packaging does sell and could be vital to sustain in such competitive GL arena ...

I guess Summer may look ok if she goes for an intensive makeover ... All of them urgently need a makeover in my opinion ...
You're full of spite and venom. In one post, you can break 7 WL ricebowl. I really salute you. You know they just arrived and still learning yet you are desperate to kill them off. Now you come and want to say 1649 FR also fake. Later you say 2041 WL no good. Then you try to gun 1820. It's obvious that you're just trying to destroy WL ricebowl because they don't wish to give in to your demands. Once again, thank you for letting AV know that you're a confirmed part-time goodwill OKT and have been around since the dinosaur age full of insider intel.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Exclamation OKT Ah Seng runs the risk of flouting AV rules

Quote:
Thank you for letting AV know that you are a well-informed man with plenty of insider intel. I'm sure they would love to know how you got so much insider info. It's not from ordinary customers like me, I am not an insider. I don't know anything. All I know is I wrote an FR, and for some reason, you and your clones came in here to stir trouble. You seem to know all the OKT name and all their info. Someone must be feeding you.
Sure, be my guest ... Get the AV to check on me then ... Lets see if you are OKT Seng's Runner who runs a promo campaign in SBF or me is the part time OKT ... Bwahahaha ... If I am really one, you think I can sustain so long in SBF? Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
You are the most connected person in SBF. Nobdy can compare with you. You even post advertisement and run hotline for ex-msian WL. You want to talk about soliciting? LOL I don't have such ability. Not only are you the most connected man in SBF, you are also a part-time OKT. No wonder you don't dare to talk offline.
Well, as mentioned above, be my guest and get the Police Department AV to check on me if I am the OKT of that ex-Malaysian WL or not ...

I don't talk off line simply because I have nothing to hide, unlike you. You definitely have something "dirty" to hide and hence, you've suggested to talk offline ... My objective is to expose you as a OKT Runner of OKT Ah Seng ... Just a phone call to AV about OKT Ah Seng trying to promote his prostitution business on SBF, he will be summoned to AV office for interrogation for sure ... Just like what has happened to the shop in WH Road ...

Quote:
You've been going around breaking WL ricebowl. Why are you against 1606 and many other houses? Because the WLs there know you got problem.
Have you seen me doing that in SBF? Have you got any evidence to substantiate your accusation? I don't break WLs' ricebowl unlike some samsters ... I would only comment on the factual aspects like your FRs have over exaggerated Ferrari's features ... This is not to break the ricebowl of WL but to create an awareness so that fellow punters could make an informed decision whether to try the WLs recommended by OKT Runner like yourself ...

Have you seen me breaking WL ricebowl of 1606 WLs?? I am a punter-friend of Ah Yap ... Your intel is damn medicore ... You prolly has mistaken me for another person ... Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
You're full of spite and venom. In one post, you can break 7 WL ricebowl. I really salute you. You know they just arrived and still learning yet you are desperate to kill them off. Now you come and want to say 1649 FR also fake. Later you say 2041 WL no good. Then you try to gun 1820. It's obvious that you're just trying to destroy WL ricebowl because they don't wish to give in to your demands. Once again, thank you for letting AV know that you're a confirmed part-time goodwill OKT and have been around since the dinosaur age full of insider intel.
This is what I called nonsensical comment ... Commenting without substantiating with solid facts/evidences ... I am a customer of 2041 ... I have seen the WLs from 2041 and for sure, lookwise, a few WLs from 2041 beat your WLs from 1649 ...

I have seen the WLs of 1820 and to me only a couple are bonkable lookwise ... This is my personal opinion ... It is a fact that those FR writers in L1820 thread are not bona fide punters ... These FR are written by phantom samsters, so to speak ... If those WLs in 1820 live up to what the FR were written, good for them then ... Hence, this is not about breaking ricebowl but to create an awareness for less experience samsters ... I am pretty sure many samsters would agree with me on this apsect ...

Let me tell you ... SBF GL Thread is all about being truthful in their FR ... Like-minded individuals converge in here to share and exchange intels in good faith ... This is not The Place for OKT or OKT Runner like yourself to promote their WLs and makes exaggerated and/or fake claims ...

Last but not least, tell your boss, OKT Ah Seng, if his WLs are good, no need to resort to hiring an OKT Runner to promote his business here ... He runs the risk of flouting AV rule ... Certainly not worth it lah ... Bwahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-12-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1