The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 16
TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up 🌠🌠🌠 TheRegentLust 🌠🌠🌠 FREE BONK LUCKY DRAW❣❣ 2 PRIZES TO BE WON EVERY MONTH❣❣

🌠🌠🌠 TheRegentLust 🌠🌠🌠

MONTHLY LUCKY DRAW IS HERE STARTING 1ST NOV 2018.

Terms & Conditions To Be Eligible For The Lucky Draw.

1. After Each Bonk Samster Are Required To Post Your Individual Experience With Our Model In This Thread & FL DOME 1 Great Bonks Thread.
>Click Here To Access FL DOME 1 Great Bonks Thread<
2. Indicate Name Of Model, Time & Date Of Session Booked In Your FR.

1ST PRIZE: 1X FREE 90MINS BONK WITH MODEL OF YOUR CHOICE.
2ND PRIZE: 1X FREE 45MINS BONK WITH MODEL OF YOUR CHOICE.

ALL PRIZES WON IS NON-TRANSFERABLE & MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF DRAW IF NOT WILL BE DEEMED AS VOID.

EITHER TERM NOT FULFILLED WILL BE DEEMED DISQUALIFIED EVEN IF YOU ARE THE CHOSEN WINNER ON THE DRAW DATE ITSELF.

I WILL CROSSCHECK AND VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE SESSION & FR POSTED BY THE WINNER.

CUT OFF DATE WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH & DRAW DATE WILL BE ON THE 1ST OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH.

I WILL PROVIDE RESULTS OF THE DRAW ON A VIDEO CLIP TO ENSURE IT IS FAIR & NOT DUBIOUS AT ALL.

I SEEK THE PARTICIPATION OF ALL FELLOW SAMSTERS IN SBF TO KEEP THE SPIRIT OF SHARING GOING!

We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.
Contact Bro SK @ +65 9446 1974 For Booking Today!
Old 12-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🌠🌠🌠 TheRegentLust 🌠🌠🌠 FREE BONK LUCKY DRAW❣❣ 2 PRIZES TO BE WON EVERY MONTH❣❣

FR for Dada from TRL:

12 Dec 18 3pm

Decided to book a girl from TRL for the first time and decided on Dada as i was enamored at her pics. Booked a 3pm slot for Dada. Bro SK was responsive and gave clear instructions to the location. The location itself was discreet, probably a little bit TOO discreet for my liking lol.

Dada has a 80-90% similarity to the pics so i give props to TRL for their honesty. At first sight, she can easily pass for a early 20s Singaporean Chinese OL babe. She has zero English speaking capabilities though so i had to resort to Google translate. Unfortunately while her looks is a 9/10 imo, she showed signs of inexperience and was a little bit low energy throughout. I'm inexperienced as well which makes it worse LOL. Her catbath was decent and i did enjoyed the FJ as she does look, feel and smell great which is always a plus. However, there was no frenching initiated from her nor painting from me so i have no idea whether she allows it.

OKT: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
Service: 7/10
RTF: Maybe if she's more experienced in the future

Overall, my experience with TRL and Bro SK was pretty smooth sailing. Didn't get catfished as well so that's always a plus Will probably go for commando types over SYTs in the future as they are more bang for your bucks imo.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kaikill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🌠🌠🌠 TheRegentLust 🌠🌠🌠 FREE BONK LUCKY DRAW❣❣ 2 PRIZES TO BE WON EVERY MONTH❣❣

Nationality: Thailand

Girl: LYN

This is my first time trying it, it was a very good experience and i will do it again

Look: 10/10, beautiful, sexy, big boob, pretty. When i saw in person, it look the same from the photo

Figure: 10/10 very sexy. Get horny when i saw in person.

Boobs: 10/10 Big Boobs, no comment
Communication: 9.5/10 Her English is very good, but I speak little thai but no issue

BBBJ: 10/10 she did a excellent job
Painting: 9.5/10 neatly trimmed
without smell,responsive, shower before and after doing it she so easily aroused
Frenching: 9/10 no issue, me have chemistry
FJ: 10/10 think cowgirl best,she diggs this.....she very acvommodating.
can tell she loves sex alot... Doggy style
missionary use often n came 2x... she real horny n wet quite fast

Overall is a very good experience. Hope she is still there when i go again, if i want to book a girl, it will be her.❤❤
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1