The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Zoid1996

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hey bros, got any ML that are like Laura? Provide JG, good massage, boobs fk, big tits? TIA!
Yeah... hard to find nowadays.. i enjoy the awesome JAV titfuck style and cum in between tits. Usually those FL i go to tell me say titfuck can't make people cum so they do abit of that and rely mainly on hj...

Laura let me sit down and answer a phone call on the sofa while she kneeled down and titfuck me. Couldn't control my orgasm and had to cover up while on the phone.. good old memories, price was affordable $100/2 shots although her boob was enhanced. Underside of her boob had some lump feeling..
Old 24-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Eh why need to visit girls until so secretive?!
Muahahaha..... they are talking about the "ghost" sim cards lah..... must be secretive coz police will catch them.
Old 24-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Sssshhhhh..... dun picah lobang leh. Btw in SGP have onot? Because I not able to get any here and have to travel to Mudland or Batam to buy them. PM me if you have lobang.
Singapore have lah.... but I dun tink will sell to you if you are not known to them. I get mine from the FTs working for the ISPs / Telcos..... these guys damn resourceful n creative.... can use discarded sim and recycle them into ghost cards. Somemore cheaper to buy from these guys than the vendors.
Old 24-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Same feel here! Damn sian nowadays. Tried quite a few, but hit rate quite low. Pretty lookers but services really not there. Like lacking in some aspects.
Many MLs but most service quality lacking.. hope okt bring in more GOOD stuff..
Old 24-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Singapore have lah.... but I dun tink will sell to you if you are not known to them. I get mine from the FTs working for the ISPs / Telcos..... these guys damn resourceful n creative.... can use discarded sim and recycle them into ghost cards. Somemore cheaper to buy from these guys than the vendors.
Right, get from those FT or those going back and pay a small token
Old 24-06-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
No carrot to chop, that's why she emo.....lol.

Yeah, under XJP, they are not so forgiving to tourists caught during raids. Likely asked to leave n passport blacklisted n chop w sex monger stamp.
For those who need to do biz trip to China often....really have to be extremely cautious.
China is more advanced than us. No more chop for 嫖客anymore. They have everything in their record.

one of my friend was arrested last year and he was held custody for 7 days without any contact with the outside world. This got everyone panicked since he is not contactable and imagine the world looking for him.

He ended up losing his job and wife file for divorce
Old 24-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
China is more advanced than us. No more chop for 嫖客anymore. They have everything in their record.

one of my friend was arrested last year and he was held custody for 7 days without any contact with the outside world. This got everyone panicked since he is not contactable and imagine the world looking for him.

He ended up losing his job and wife file for divorce
Where did he get caught? Outcall to hotel or visited some place?
Old 24-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Where did he get caught? Outcall to hotel or visited some place?
i didn't ask but i assume it is not outcall to hotel
Old 24-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Right, get from those FT or those going back and pay a small token
We're talking about "ghost" sim cards... not pre-registered sim cards

Both are different and not same same
Old 24-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juvenal123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve changed my phone number due to too many unsolicited sms from bookings and I lost hebe’s WeChat. Would any kind Bros be willing to pass it to me?
Old 24-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
happy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR for this girl?

https://sglonelyguy.org/wen-can-massage/
Old 24-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

boss, made booking today to go try later.
end up i see address familiar lol. i got try another ml there b4 with big boobs, hope she run recognize me

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Rare and deserving sharing from CEO

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2953

Photo similarity: > 90% (reference from the red dress photos)

Looks: 9.5/10 (my type of looks, real SYT)

Body shape: 8.5/10 (I like her figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a 9/10)

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you while ...)

Lips: 8.5/10 (more meat and this would have been 9/10)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with good strength, go try if you are looking for massage)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for me to cup )

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently )

Tits: 9/10 (reactive and .... I’m salivating)

Bbbj/bj: 9.5/10 (tried the former, you know SSGJ?!? You will want more .... and more )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (real earnest lady, frank and tip top service)

Good playability, that is provided you treat her well.
It takes 2 to tango, right?

RTM: surely will. Else my account here will be retired for good

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Xixi may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
If you come at me for the gaps, I’ll ask you to fark off and grow up.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Will put her in Q as I'm more of a massage person, never tried Xue Er before
so wish to have a feel of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
MR to share

https://sglonelyguy.org/chenchen-massage/
Someone senior liken her to Olivia Ong
Far from it bro!
She sports a tan like a recently RTC ML. Life has not been kind for her it seems
(Won’t disclose more)

RTM: I would say no because aesthetically she’s not my kind. However, she offers such a killer combination that it may be hard to stay no. Likely give it 1 more try

The architects really ought to be shot, or someone must had undertable alot of $$ to supply the fucking double doors.
The one i went is a 2 bedroom unit but dosn't have this design where else her's is studio apartment.
Was wondering y isn't the doorbell working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Just had a terrible experience with Ah Mei, unfortunately.https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-mei-massage/

Never mind. I'm depressed and defeated by the time I get to her apartment. I don't care anymore. I knock.

When she finally opens the door I realise it leads into a small corridor where there are more small apartments inside.

See earlier note about idiot architects. Seriously, if I see the architect I'm going to shoot him. Who designs such rubbish??

Anyway, Ah Mei's service is pretty SOP like the Jiangsu lot. Decent figure and nice natural big jugs.

MR for Ah Mei

Reached her place 20min earlier knowing that will have some hiccups and text her 15min before timing.
but knn... kenna twice residents in the carpark lobby LL went to the lobby at first floor and
head to the 2nd set of lifts, have no idea why the access code couldn't work then another resident comes again.
lost about 10mins before entering her apartment, she couldn't make up much time as there's another bro after me.

She looks like her pix with very minimal discount, very petite build, natural Cs with no tummy .
Offered to shower together,clean up and damn my rod got some reaction after she rub her pairs against my back and
caress it.
Massage is short as i have limited time , pretty acceptable.
Sensual wise is as per what BM does,felt her bush rubbing against some parts of my body,
like her BJ as she's working very hard on my 2ic with some
twisting , twirling action but i wish she'd go deeper, though will be quite hard on her small build la xD.
Request to release by HJ while holding her in my arms, GFE gaogao with her kissing/licking my neck, ear and chest.
She's the first to do some massage around groin area after released so thumbs up for that.
Offered to shower again after the deed but as she'd mentioned that she'd yet to have her meal so i rejected,
giving her some time to grab a bite while i'd showering as there's a bro after me.

RTM : Yes, to try her massage and GFE.

She does somehow resembles the old school JAV actress Aika Miura , any Bros who tried can concur?
Like what most seniors mentioned , competition is very fierce and chiongsters are spoiled for choice now.

Thank You.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

With all these problems to get access to the lifts or units, one eagle-eyed resident will be alert.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 24-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Visited Wen Wen recently. Thought she deserved a good MR.
https://sglonelyguy.org/wenwen-massage/

I realised my last MR was Xiao Bei more than a year ago (she was from the Jiangsu gang but offered less service than her gang). Was in a semi-retired mode.

Wen Wen stayed with 2 other ML where she moved in recently. Place is new and clean. Shared bath. Room is super small with only space for a queen bed.

Looks similar to the ad. She is thin. Boobs are B which are nice for her petite frame and in good proportion. Skin is smooth.

Offered to shower with me. Had little action in the tight bath cubicle before proceeded to the bed. Felt relaxed talking to her. Perhaps I am a good listener haha.

I touched and serviced her first until she was wet. 4G roaming. I did not ask for BBBJ, instead she sat in cowgirl position and grind against my shaft. The view of her moving on top and the sensitivity of the rubbing really excited me, which did not take long before I surrendered.

After washed up still had some time left, she offered to massage and we continued our tcss.

I like her genuine and service oriented attitude. Did not notice she used her phone during the session. Good hygiene.

RTM for sure. It is good to find someone that we enjoyed our time together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1