The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Constanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgbeautycastles.info/ying-tao-nuru-msg-bf-hj-bj/

Massage was great, with good skills and the right pressure. She know how to apply the right pressure to all my sore and tired areas. The feeling is super relaxing. She is so easy to talk with, really good gfe! Her jg skills is fantastic and she knows exactly where to tackle. Soft and strong the same time! The finale was the nuru massage, sensual breast massage and seductive hj, really build a great feeling, and made me want to explode immediately! Wonderful experience and time well spent. RTM – SURELY!
Old 24-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Emo means what? Means no mood to work Liao?
Emo means no carrothead falls for her trick.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
hey bros, got any ML that are like Laura? Provide JG, good massage, boobs fk, big tits? TIA!
Old 24-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I’ll settle for Macau or China
Macau is a better place now. China is not as safe as before. If you are caught, you will have difficulties in getting in next time.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

boss, 45 mins ah? issit in spa shop?
so rare to hear good reviews from momo

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I’m still strongly recommending Xixi to the bros here.
And, to the stealth mode bros who had met her, hope it was a good experience.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

I finally had a nuru experience - with Yezi. Let me say upfront she is trained in it and worked hard, sliding up and down my back. Thumbs up for her work ethic, plus she is young and a looker.

But the nuru itself wasn't very sensual, at least compared to what you see in the AV movies!

Have you guys had a mind blowing jelly rub?
Old 24-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Or maybe she has earned enough from the carrots or another publicity stunt ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 24-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
I think he referring to those "ghost" sim cards..... no telco....no number.... can only one time use n throw..... as number is random generated when log on and cannot be use again if the phone is logged off.
Sssshhhhh..... dun picah lobang leh. Btw in SGP have onot? Because I not able to get any here and have to travel to Mudland or Batam to buy them. PM me if you have lobang.
Old 24-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Sssshhhhh..... dun picah lobang leh. Btw in SGP have onot? Because I not able to get any here and have to travel to Mudland or Batam to buy them. PM me if you have lobang.
Eh why need to visit girls until so secretive?!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I am certainly liking the current glut of supply coz it's to our advantage.

It's a cycle, we are at the upswing phase, take full advantage while it lasts 🍻
Yeah, now is also the best time to try unlock or nego a better price for unlock.
Old 24-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No carrot to chop, that's why she emo.....lol.

Quote:
Macau is a better place now. China is not as safe as before. If you are caught, you will have difficulties in getting in next time.
Yeah, under XJP, they are not so forgiving to tourists caught during raids. Likely asked to leave n passport blacklisted n chop w sex monger stamp.
For those who need to do biz trip to China often....really have to be extremely cautious.
Old 24-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Or maybe she has earned enough from the carrots or another publicity stunt ?

Pierre.
These gals are greedy....no such thing as earn enough Liao....
Old 24-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many AV style Nuru need to finish in FJ leh maybe you should start scouting FL. Last year i tried to discuss with a ML and was quoted something like Nuru $120 + FJ $100 each charged separately sia but the time is still within 60min lmao sibei sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I finally had a nuru experience - with Yezi. Let me say upfront she is trained in it and worked hard, sliding up and down my back. Thumbs up for her work ethic, plus she is young and a looker.

But the nuru itself wasn't very sensual, at least compared to what you see in the AV movies!

Old 24-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Many AV style Nuru need to finish in FJ leh maybe you should start scouting FL. Last year i tried to discuss with a ML and was quoted something like Nuru $120 + FJ $100 each charged separately sia but the time is still within 60min lmao sibei sian
Yahin...like bkk soapy massage...Already so much body contact Liao....End off w hj neither here nor there.
Must finale w hot fj then complete the shiokness factor.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

I flip through did nt see such name, yezi?
soapy massage will be mind blower.maybe she just pass out from basic nuro course

but then there are ppls not so interested in this area. different ppls different dish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1