The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwr View Post
Anyone chance upon any ml provide complimentary fj when you become regular?
have also cannot tell cause later everyone ask for it. Top secert
it doesnt make any differences
Old 23-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Ooooh, so you joined in the fun? How was such an event? Interactions better than usual?
No I didn't participate so I am unaware of the level of interaction.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Yes I have a sensitive nose. For the last few visits I noticed the odour and the very last visit she looked quite haggard. A far cry from the impression I had of her previously.
refer to which ml got adour smell, i lost track of it
Old 23-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
refer to which ml got adour smell, i lost track of it
na ta lie, 2-3 pages of posting deliberating on her past and present really is meaningless.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

who tried younger fei fei
Old 23-06-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwr View Post
Anyone chance upon any ml provide complimentary fj when you become regular?
As others mentioned...it really depends and see luck. There were several times those that offered cbj,ended up gifting FJ cuz I just took too long to come. A certain old name that is reemerging once during the nuru segment,fake love making ended up popping into her. Just FJ to end,no extra charges. So far only paid maybe 2 MLs for top up to FJ.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestReview View Post
Review for Huan Huan

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

Looks: 7/10- 1st and 2nd Photo are most accurate for her. She is among one of the better looking girls here.

Service: 9/10- Offered me a drink when i was perspiring, and she obliged me with her shower service. During the shower she scrubbed me well and even gave me a special release in the shower...but again depends on your chemestry with her
Is she still heavy smoker?
Old 23-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Is she still heavy smoker?
last know she have quit.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Can know jiangsu girls, who are still in sg? Was out of action for few months
Old 23-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Can know jiangsu girls, who are still in sg? Was out of action for few months
None from Jiangsu Gang 1.0 are around.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Jiangsu girls offer full services. She doesn’t offer that....at least for me
Sure or not, of all people I will bet you have up Natalie with your $$$, since some of us already did so with or without top up
Old 23-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lol... everyone misses the old gang.

Now everyone just associate themselves with "Jiangsu" gang...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Charged for abetting an offence.

Usually lockup for 24 hours then someone will be asked to bail you out.

So better to stay at home and DIY. Oh here's a site to facilitate just that: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/
Huh? Sure anot?? Where got lockup for us?

Or did u mean to spam him with your reply? Lol

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Huh? Sure anot?? Where got lockup for us?

Or did u mean to spam him with your reply? Lol
I think if guai lan or not cooperating w them, Kenna lock up is a possibility.
Old 23-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 16
Xiaoxuan is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoxuan is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoxuan is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoxuan is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoxuan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
really missed Duo Er & Chi Zi ......

***Once a painter, forever a licker***
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1