The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
What's the consequences if kena caught during the raid ah?
Charged for abetting an offence.

Usually lockup for 24 hours then someone will be asked to bail you out.

So better to stay at home and DIY. Oh here's a site to facilitate just that: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/
Old 22-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestReview View Post
Review for Huan Huan

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

Looks: 7/10- 1st and 2nd Photo are most accurate for her. She is among one of the better looking girls here.

Service: 9/10- Offered me a drink when i was perspiring, and she obliged me with her shower service. During the shower she scrubbed me well and even gave me a special release in the shower...but again depends on your chemestry with her

Massage: 7/10- She was above average in this area, and she hit my sore muscles.

HJ/Capped BJ: 9/10- Her fake lovemaking was amazing! and her capped CIM are one of the better ones that I tried. I rarely cum with cap, but she gave me a very good finish

RTM: YES! Good Service, Decent body and good massage...definitely worth revisting again before she leaves
got check if she have shave/trim her armpit
Old 23-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
No worries. Just taking down particulars on a form called the “ witness form”. That’s about it. No contact of any family members. You will be free to go thereafter while they deal with the FL/ML. Well at least that was what happened to me.

Another thing that could happen is that the FL/ML May blacklist you and claimed you are the “钓鱼的”。 for which I realised this from a FL I visited recently.

She accepted me as my previous records were all good. Yes, she took the chance on me.

Hope it helps!
Old 23-06-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you manage to enter her apartment, you'll find that she has the best service and attitude. That's a big ask for many because she's especially suspicious, because she's extremely cautious. Many of the fly aeroplane situations arise because she suddenly receives info of strong winds, or she finds the customer suspicious upon their arrival in the vicinity, or she finds strange people wandering in the vicinity. She has a lot to lose compared with those on work passes and visit passes, hence she is more cautious than any other ML. What she should learn is to improve her communication skills, and to notify customers of cancellation, instead of suddenly going radio silent.
I managed to visit her twice successfully w/o being aeroplane but third time was a roller coaster. Got a booking after trying for few days but she texted to cancel few hours before the appointment, ask to postpone to tomorrow but radio silence right after. No offer for another date /time. To me, not acceptable so I moved on. Never mind how good she is after u enter the door, cos can’t even get close to the door.

On that note, I can’t say enough that Hebe got the best booking experience for me so far.
Old 23-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Finally a word of fairness
I can quite certainly say that for those who have tried, she has never shortchanged in terms of service, time, attitude. And when she used her own photos previously, it was also true to her real person. She also doesn’t use her phone during service hence the abrupt cancellations if something crops up after a session

So she does not deserve all this badmouthing unlike many MLs out there that shortchange in one way or another

She has her personal reasons for the name change and the sudden cancellations. You don’t have to believe her either
Don’t like it, just look for others, plenty of choices

Bottom line: there are more ML deserving of bad press than her
Well it is just stating issues we cannot stand ba, not really bad mouthing. Don't really like this new "standard" of booking when many accept as the norm last time. Cancelling with no reasons, should be equal to fake advertising, overcharging as such.

Sure not denying that she is good within the house aspects (with all the real supporters), just stating preference that her booking and communications way are not something preferable. For example, if you cannot stand armpit hair, but I am ok with tidy hair and I cannot force it on you my preference right.

I recall Ai Ni postpone appointment on me once because of a last minute visit from her landlord. Regardless of whether it is the truth or not, she did send several messages over Wechat to explain and apologise. And also make up with a rescheduled session. She hold true to her promise. It was during her peak popularity a couple of years back.

Able to hold on all aspects of business then is regarded a true Ang Pai.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well it is just stating issues we cannot stand ba, not really bad mouthing. Don't really like this new "standard" of booking when many accept as the norm last time. Cancelling with no reasons, should be equal to fake advertising, overcharging as such.

Sure not denying that she is good within the house aspects (with all the real supporters), just stating preference that her booking and communications way are not something preferable. For example, if you cannot stand armpit hair, but I am ok with tidy hair and I cannot force it on you my preference right.

I recall Ai Ni postpone appointment on me once because of a last minute visit from her landlord. Regardless of whether it is the truth or not, she did send several messages over Wechat to explain and apologise. And also make up with a rescheduled session. She hold true to her promise. It was during her peak popularity a couple of years back.

Able to hold on all aspects of business then is regarded a true Ang Pai.
Coincidence that you mentioned ai ni. Heard about this event on a yacht that both of them attended.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Coincidence that you mentioned ai ni. Heard about this event on a yacht that both of them attended.
Haha not surprising. The rich roberts here will want to bring sone nice glamour out. Ai Ni has a body to die for most men.

Don't ever get emotionally attached though. No end to it one. Fuck, have a good time and go.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha not surprising. The rich roberts here will want to bring sone nice glamour out. Ai Ni has a body to die for most men.

Don't ever get emotionally attached though. No end to it one. Fuck, have a good time and go.
This one seems to he organised by natalie or at least she was involved in the planning. The contents of the event I am not aware.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
This one seems to he organised by natalie or at least she was involved in the planning. The contents of the event I am not aware.
Ooooh, so you joined in the fun? How was such an event? Interactions better than usual?
Old 23-06-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not necessary I think, more like treat you like a king if you manage to step in her apartment and unfeeling outside of it. There are others like this, just different extent.
I’m quite a regular since I enjoy her sensual services. I usually take a different approach and inform her on my availability. If she can avail herself , I will go to her
Old 23-06-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah tried to make appt a few times, Alwsys end up radio silence after second reply to her. So decided not to risk my time, my few hours not easy to come by and only a couple of hours free.
In that case, drop her. She probably cautious about you thus radio silence
Old 23-06-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
About Natalie/Carol:

Never met her before, but is she Ai La physically combi with Jiangsu Gang 1.0 attitude/service?

Even if she is, why are people still putting up with her antics?
Physically, Ai la is hard to beat. She’s not bad looking but it’s not the same league.

Jiangsu girls offer full services. She doesn’t offer that....at least for me
Old 23-06-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you manage to enter her apartment, you'll find that she has the best service and attitude. That's a big ask for many because she's especially suspicious, because she's extremely cautious. Many of the fly aeroplane situations arise because she suddenly receives info of strong winds, or she finds the customer suspicious upon their arrival in the vicinity, or she finds strange people wandering in the vicinity. She has a lot to lose compared with those on work passes and visit passes, hence she is more cautious than any other ML. What she should learn is to improve her communication skills, and to notify customers of cancellation, instead of suddenly going radio silent.
She has her regular and not afraid of losing customer.....
Old 23-06-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
They will ask you to call your Mother to bail you
Old 23-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 9
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

Anyone chance upon any ml provide complimentary fj when you become regular?

Model Sets Pics And Vid [MEGA]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1