The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyway Angel (slg) have delisted, will visit her one last time before RTC.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Just visited Arina as my gut feel told me that her massage skills must be damn solid. On arrival, found that she looked vaguely familiar. After a while, realised that she was here a few years back when she operated under the name Yan Er, and was listed under the old Tiger website.

Those who were familiar with the old Tiger site may know that Yan Er was the go-to masseuse for MLs who needed a good rub themselves. Additionally, she was also the shifu for various girls listed on the site, including the (infamous) Clearly, who knew zilch about massage when she first arrived in Sg.

Yan Er/Arina is trained in TCM massage and was a trainer in the joint she was working in back in Guangzhou, so the standard of her massage skills is tip-top, miles ahead of 7th Princess, Aimee and Mango, in my view. She is so pro that she is able will uncover problematic areas in your body, and tailor the session accordingly to address them. I felt totally refreshed after my 90-min session, which included juagen. Unlike other MLs providing juagen, she will not go routinely through the entire procedure, but tailor it according to the individual, just like how she'd tailor a massage to the individual's needs.

She's not a time watcher. Even after my 90 minutes were up, she still taught me a simple set of stretching exercises which she recommended that I should do daily to improve my physical well-being.

The downside are that she's not 25 as indicated in her ad in SLG, and discount on her photos, as expected. Looks are average. Can't comment about her body and boobs because I didn't request her to strip, as I had visited her for her solid massage and juagen. Not recommended for those who looking for sensual stuff, but she's a must try for those looking for top notched, authentic, TCM standard massage with juagen or release or both.

https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/

Last edited by JasonJG; 14-06-2019 at 09:46 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
thislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Fei Fei from SLG recently, she looks more mature than pictures but her face is not unpleasant. Body is MILFY with big boobs as advertised.

Her massage skills are definitely top notch, she can crack my back with her knees and she will ask at the start if you want hard or soft. After loosening up your back she will use oil to massage. Can ask her not to use if you don't like.

Teasing wise she does quite a long HDLY with you lying face down. She has a unique teasing style that is hard to describe and will drive you crazy. Flipping over she does JG and can tell if your brother is healthy. She will adjust her treatment accordingly.

Recommended for massage lovers and those who likes JG.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried this New ML? Look good can share

https://sglonelyguy.org/anan-massage/
Old 14-06-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Now we await bro special spawner validation
Lol
OMG. Was away on a business trip. lol.

Angel didn't recommend to me. I think she jealous i will fancy another girl Kidding.

If photos fake i usually will think twice. The photos also didn't give me the vibes to try la. Maybe it's the pictures.

Thus far, TX is giving me quite good chemistry. I don't mind a little bah bah, quit huggable and those eyes...killer..

Recently Lin Lin also recommended Summer, ask me go try her sister. Will do that soon once Angel goes back in a few days time.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
OMG. Was away on a business trip. lol.

Angel didn't recommend to me. I think she jealous i will fancy another girl Kidding.

If photos fake i usually will think twice. The photos also didn't give me the vibes to try la. Maybe it's the pictures.

Thus far, TX is giving me quite good chemistry. I don't mind a little bah bah, quit huggable and those eyes...killer..

Recently Lin Lin also recommended Summer, ask me go try her sister. Will do that soon once Angel goes back in a few days time.
she rtc on this Sun, not few days time.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she rtc on this Sun, not few days time.
Yes yes. Changed her ticket to Sunday thinking her throat is not going to recover, but visited her today and she said feeling better. She will be back in july though.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
The ones whose names appeared in the past few pages with good reviews:
- Xiaxue
- Chunxia

haha. Any other recommendations are very appreciated too!
Chun Xia sharing apartment with another ML at a quiet location in Area K in the NE. She's a very friendly gal who looks just like the photo where her hair is all tied up. Her boobs are B/C, natural and very beautiful with invitingly large, round areolas that are free to suck on. Roaming is pretty much anywhere though she says must top up to paint or fuck, which was a bit of a turn off for me. I didn't take up either offer, but the rest of the session was enjoyable enough.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That was fast!
Ghost account aka white knight spotted

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
You can try Xixi when she is back....she also likes a good workout.
Dun be put off by that unglam marathon shot.
You should at least try once. Lol.
Can you please share Xixi’s contact?
Old 15-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
That’s right, good fuck because very tight and small down there (she is very proud of it). Big tattoo at lower abdominal area, a bit turn off. Massage wise I don’t think it is good.
thought she has deny but it's obvious she has given birth previously. C-section probably preserve her tightness
Old 15-06-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just visited Arina as my gut feel told me that her massage skills must be damn solid. On arrival, found that she looked vaguely familiar. After a while, realised that she was here a few years back when she operated under the name Yan Er, and was listed under the old Tiger website.

Those who were familiar with the old Tiger site may know that Yan Er was the go-to masseuse for MLs who needed a good rub themselves. Additionally, she was also the shifu for various girls listed on the site, including the (infamous) Clearly, who knew zilch about massage when she first arrived in Sg.

Yan Er/Arina is trained in TCM massage and was a trainer in the joint she was working in back in Guangzhou, so the standard of her massage skills is tip-top, miles ahead of 7th Princess, Aimee and Mango, in my view. She is so pro that she is able will uncover problematic areas in your body, and tailor the session accordingly to address them. I felt totally refreshed after my 90-min session, which included juagen. Unlike other MLs providing juagen, she will not go routinely through the entire procedure, but tailor it according to the individual, just like how she'd tailor a massage to the individual's needs.

She's not a time watcher. Even after my 90 minutes were up, she still taught me a simple set of stretching exercises which she recommended that I should do daily to improve my physical well-being.

The downside are that she's not 25 as indicated in her ad in SLG, and discount on her photos, as expected. Looks are average. Can't comment about her body and boobs because I didn't request her to strip, as I had visited her for her solid massage and juagen. Not recommended for those who looking for sensual stuff, but she's a must try for those looking for top notched, authentic, TCM standard massage with juagen or release or both.

https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/
not sure you tried xiaoyi massage ?
does arina massage know adjust postures
Old 15-06-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ghost account aka white knight spotted
where the ghost
let me know,call ghost buster
Old 15-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
thought she has deny but it's obvious she has given birth previously. C-section probably preserve her tightness
that one of the reason some dun like full nude so can hide the marks
Old 15-06-2019, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
that one of the reason some dun like full nude so can hide the marks
maybe doesn't apply to many but for me child bearing is a beautiful thing and woman should be proud of it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1