The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
All I can say most brothers here are not good looking type so their so call standard will be compromised since they sucked in their look so if ml discount by 40% also chiong arh!

I different, I handsome type, so appealing that I get to unlock a few already. I am oozing handsome juices!!!!!

Crypster Brother agree or not? Still using your points and power to influence ml iszzit.
Yea. For me I already had my fill with my gf and ex gf. So all these really cannot make it. Not just suck or pick or whatever can already. I need real visual. If not I find for what. Just book my gf can liao
Old 11-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian999 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=yao

When for this Yao yao the other day.
If you are looking for someone to sink her nails into you while giving you a very lousy massage and talking to you non stop, this is the one you should go for!

Looks 7
Massage 2
Boobs 5 (big but droopy, definitely not an E as advertised)
Talks a lot
RTM nope
Hi Bro , was thinking of trying her , until i read your FR.
Could you elaborate slightly more ? Thanks
Old 11-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Try https://sglonelyguy.org/ye-zi-massage/. Definitely not fat and not old, but young and pretty. One of the few who bother to bathe with customers before the massage begins. But the bathroom time alone is excellent. So is the rest of the session.

You have to hurry though. She is leaving soon though she says she will be coming back. Love the location too - notorious, but discreet in a quiet part of Area G.
How long was the bathroom time including B2B bro?
Old 11-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How long was the bathroom time including B2B bro?
I wasn't really keeping track. Maybe 10-15 mins The main event is performed on the bed.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Needed a proper massage last week but Aimee's timing wasn't good for me. Managed to secure Mango instead - https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

Plenty of reviews available for this chick so I will try to keep it simple

Looks: Similar to the pics on SLG. Greeted me in the same cropped lace top in the photos but she was braless... Great first impression! Boobs look good on her skinny frame but she didn't allow me to play with them too much

Massage: Very good but she rushed at some parts... no big deal but I prefer slow and steady strokes. Overall, she excels at this part the most

Sensual: As mentioned above, can't really play with her tits much (esp her super sensitive nips). HJ was nothing out of the ordinary so I took quite a while to release. Regardless, it was still enough and she didn't even complain which is a plus

Overall I would say she is worth a try if you appreciate a good masseuse but sensual is secondary. Won't RTM for now as there are quite a few others to try.

Usually I will avoid the "local" masseuse but this lady is unique - https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage/

Awaiting FRs from daring bros
Old 11-06-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-an-massage/

Visited her and like to share simple FR with you.

Location. Area East. Gantry parking just beside the nice Condo. No pesky security guard.

Place: 8/10
Very clean room with attached shower

Shower Together : Yes she will slow motion to wash for u

Look: 7.5/10
Sweet and innocent looking

Body: 7.5/10
Fair and smooth, with slight tummy,
Natural B-cup (soft and not sagging) more than a handful.

Massage - 7.5/10
Enough strength to deal with my body. I was expecting more but she covered my SOP area.

BM: 8/10
Great sensation by those soft boobs,
She did it slowly and covered from my chest to my legs.

BBBJ: 8/10
She tied up her hair so I can watch, she us 360 bbbj
Really shiok to watch an innocent SYT engulf my manhood.
Done with warm water
No slutty eye-contact

Roaming: 8/10
Panty remains on but can stroke her clits through the fabric.

Friendly with very nice attitude. Clean me up really good and ask me to take a rest and we chit chat for awhile before I go for my shower.

GFE - 8/10
Nice and friendly girl. Not as talkative as Clearly but able to carry herself well.

RTM: Yes, if my regular angpai is busy on that day.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Usually I will avoid the "local" masseuse but this lady is unique - https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage/
This the apple that scared the rest of the barrel....I applaud the audacity but I'm actually afraid that I might end up liking the mature MILF on offer...but cannot get myself to commando it... But hopefully more local brown sugar talent - (SYTs???) will be seen at SLG?
Old 11-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/
Looks kinda familiar, wasn't she under LTD a while back?
Old 11-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Needed a proper massage last week but Aimee's timing wasn't good for me. Managed to secure Mango instead - https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

Plenty of reviews available for this chick so I will try to keep it simple

Looks: Similar to the pics on SLG. Greeted me in the same cropped lace top in the photos but she was braless... Great first impression! Boobs look good on her skinny frame but she didn't allow me to play with them too much

Massage: Very good but she rushed at some parts... no big deal but I prefer slow and steady strokes. Overall, she excels at this part the most

Sensual: As mentioned above, can't really play with her tits much (esp her super sensitive nips). HJ was nothing out of the ordinary so I took quite a while to release. Regardless, it was still enough and she didn't even complain which is a plus

Overall I would say she is worth a try if you appreciate a good masseuse but sensual is secondary. Won't RTM for now as there are quite a few others to try.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lynn-massage/

Try her if you need a good massage.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimeslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimeslee View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! we must help each other here. support good and reject bad!
Haiz, try to support bros for voicing out the truth and kena zap....
Old 11-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Thanks for your response though. Guess I just gotta lose this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh yes different one though the one I was referring to is not the one in the pic.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
MR on Natalie

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Made my appointment with her at night time, Once into the room, she help me to undress and start teasing me with her sexy body moving front and back, at this time my 2IC already hard liao, we proceed to shower, lot of teasing action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with few patterns of teasing, start with catbath and follow with few round of bj, very enjoyable and heavenly

After we switch to Japan B2B(body to body) nuru massage, this was another shiok shiok experience, another rub front and back all the way teasing and at last I cannot tahan and shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited and unforgettable experience, try it you will know

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way non stop, for her tip top service her price charged at $120 is a really steal

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(her massage was very, she was trained in this )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing front and back and with fake love making, very exciting unforgettable experience )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position, cannot tahan long )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop, money well spend with no regret
Good news ! Natalie aka Carol is back for work

Dont miss the boat

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

4 points and above for exchange.

Last edited by Skypiea; 12-06-2019 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
yes she was polly i think.. the one whom other bros laugh at her for doing a funny dance at the start of the session...
Old 11-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
She looks not bad, may give a try
Old 11-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lynn-massage/

Try her if you need a good massage.
Not trying to spoil her ricebowl.

But her pics are heavily PS. Her real look is more auntie. No mistake the pics are her. But just PSed.

Her massage quite good though. With oil.

Sensual...not much excitement and she dun allow suck boobs, which is a dampener.

Just my frank opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1