The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually she never said anything about not coming back. I think it's the speculations here that are stirring up questions more than anything
For lover boy, they should just travel to jiangsu to visit her until she makes her grand return
Old 09-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Lan Zi recently? Has she cleaned up her act?
Old 09-06-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
CODED is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavalan View Post
Anyone tried this yet? https://sglonelyguy.org/chen-chen-massage/

Says Singaporean.
FAKE ! PRC GALS who declare herself as local Sg girl, used the label of local Sg so that can demands for higher price of $150/hj, her english is really terrible, dont get cheated…
Old 09-06-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

followed some good advice from here, and visit huan huan. very good decision. cute little lady, very fair and petite. 5g roaming available, she is soft and delicious head to toe.

decent massage, the kind i like (ymmv). highlight is her playfulness, will tease you till you have no choice but to explode your load on her soft little tits while she gives you a boob fuck. seriously wanted to enter her, but her grinding on top was enough, rubbing her tight pussy along my shaft, pure ecstasy.

will rtm.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Says Singaporean.
Ask her for passport.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If the money is ridiculously good who wouldn’t want to come back lol..
looks good in her tribal costume.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
ACMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Ask her for passport.

Pierre.
Bro, passport or ic can not prove that she is really SGlocal, it can only prove that she may be a new immigrant

But from the behavior and speech can judge where a person is from, cannot cheat la…
Old 09-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMatic View Post
Bro, passport or ic can not prove that she is really SGlocal, it can only prove that she may be a new immigrant

But from the behavior and speech can judge where a person is from, cannot cheat la…
Can check the 8 numbers on the ic can tell you if it’s true Singaporeans or not
Old 09-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks good in her tribal costume.
Uh uh siol..

Really is my type of vege..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually she never said anything about not coming back. I think it's the speculations here that are stirring up questions more than anything
Yah is just a general reference for all MLs earning a truckload of money during their first stint here..

Tax-free also sial and never contribute to nation building somemore..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

followed some good advice from here, and visit huan huan. very good decision. cute little lady, very fair and petite. 5g roaming available, she is soft and delicious head to toe.

decent massage, the kind i like (ymmv). highlight is her playfulness, will tease you till you have no choice but to explode your load on her soft little tits while she gives you a boob fuck. seriously wanted to enter her, but her grinding on top was enough, rubbing her tight pussy along my shaft, pure ecstasy.

will rtm.
This one looks young and sweet, tempting me
Old 09-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Says Singaporean.
avoid bro. she says shes "half taiwanese" and half singaporean. attitude dam bad. had a session with her and halfway she asked want to top up or not. Then offered her standard rate for top up. she rolled her eyes.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yah is just a general reference for all MLs earning a truckload of money during their first stint here..

Tax-free also sial and never contribute to nation building somemore..
Well they found a niche to rake in the dough, albeit a niche society frowns upon.

The oldest profession in the world is still among the most lucrative.

Anyway, she and Ai La are among the very very few , who exudes a certain style and class that's heads and shoulders above the rest. So they have an unfair advantage in this business already. Might as well milk it.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeaHawk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Says Singaporean.
This Chen Chen name is already infamous in hc section

She have put up a few advertisements there in the past and each time she change her identity lol. I remember once she’s a Taiwanese , next advertisement she’s born In Singapore and then there’s bro who jump out and said she’s a Malaysian

In the end ,kana expose that she’s from China because of her strong China accent

Seen before her ic and is pink ic but from the number can see she’s not born in Singapore , she defend herself and said Taiwan belong to China so she can also count as a Taiwanese lol

The thing is she doesn’t know how to speak Taiwanese dialect at all plus that she have that strong China accent

I can only said she’s a local from prc, not a sg local or local from other countries
Old 09-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys what yall think about her
https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/

Looks tempting
Advert Space Available