The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2440

I first met Mandy a few days ago while I was on a repeat visit to Baby. (They are friends.) She looked pretty and I was immediately attracted to her, despite her small size. She is testament to the saying "Good things come in small packages."

She looks almost like her photos, at least 90% resemblance. Guaranteed no photoshop. (Looks: 8/10)

Asked her which website/s she is advertised on, and duly located her ads and arranged a session after my armies had sufficiently recharged.

Although she's slim and petite, her body is totally proportionate, with 32B/B+ boobs, with thick, lush yet neat and orderly undergrowth. The whole package is really quite hot! (Body: 8.5/10)

Sensual Pt.1:
Action started in the bathroom. Mandy helped me soap my body before she applied bath lotion on herself. Naturally, I had to do my part to help her too, so I started helping her soap her back by rubbing my soapy body against her. She reciprocated by doing likewise, except it was done more sensually. Then she turned around and we continued helping each other apply bath lotion using our bodies which were locked together. She asked if I would like a HJ, but I replied, "我不想怎么快就玩完." A genuine lovers' bath.

Next, massage was done fully nude, as advertised. It was quite decent since she's been a masseuse for a number of years. Certainly the nice bush contributed significantly to the enjoyment derived. (Massage: 8/10)

Sensual Pt.2:
Sensual began with the usual gentle running of the fingernails up and down the lower back. Skipped the HDLY because I wasn't in the mood to go on fours, as usual. This was followed by the boobs massage which I'm beginning to lose the feel for. This is the price of trying too many MLs, bopian, but I guess many bros still look forward to these.

Turned over, and Mandy started to kiss my nipples, and jerk my didi. Again, commercial stuff, nothing spectacular until I turned on the switch, or should I say, her switch...

I reached for her clitoris and started to stimulate it. Within seconds, I could fill her juices flowing, and her lower body began squirming. I continued to stimulate her clit up in circular motion clockwise, then anti-clockwise, up and down, then alternating between the index and middle fingers, varying the amount of pressure, rhythm and speed, sometimes gentle, sometimes stronger, sometimes fast, and sometimes slow. With each variation, Mandy's lower body would bob and rock, upwards and downwards, sideways, this way and that way, interspersed with involuntary spasms every now and then. The lower body was out of control, that I had to try hard to keep up with her bodily movements, in order to continue stimulating the clit, while she continued to jerk me. I succumbed eventually when her body went into a prolonged state of continuous spasms.

I could tell that she had climaxed, more than once perhaps, but when I asked her how many times she came, she coyly replied, "不告诉你." (Sensual: 9.5/10 after 0.5 deduction for commercial manoeuvres)

Sensual Pt.3:
Thereafter, she used wet tissues to wipe away the cum. We did not proceed to the shower immediately. Instead, she pulled me close to her to enjoy the intimacy, something which many girls/women will do after sex with the guy they are in love with. I helped her by pressing my chest against her body, and she responded by caressing my body. Asked her, “怎么啦?” and her replied in a loving tone, "我要掐死你”

Showered together again. Once again we soaped each other, and I made sure I did the next bro a favour, by helping to clean her pussy. "坏蛋,你好色啊," she said. "好吧,你不喜欢我下次不来了,” and she gave me a hug.

Dressed up and she showed me to the door. As we were saying goodbyes, I teased her again, "下次不来了" She smiled, gave me another hug and a little kiss, "你那么色,干嘛要你来?" (GFE: 9.5/10)

Damage: advertised price + $20 tips (exceeded my norm of $10,because I really had enjoyed myself very much!)

Mandy is also girl no. 251 on the moon howler website.
Nice MR. Thanks bro
Old 08-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2440

I first met Mandy a few days ago while I was on a repeat visit to Baby. (They are friends.)
Didn't get a clear look at her when I visited baby recently...

baby is going to rtc very very soon, is this friend going to stay longer?

Zara
Old 08-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-xiao-wei/

Not the petite xiao wei.

+15yrs old, plump, piano massage, fully clothed during session, 30min session.
Looks so much different from photo??? Wtf..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Didn't get a clear look at her when I visited baby recently...

baby is going to rtc very very soon, is this friend going to stay longer?
From what she told me, she'll be around for another two weeks, and will decide whether to extend her stay during this time.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Thanks bro. Tried aini during her last stint. How about adele?
Bro u mean paris/adele? This one need no intro de. Long time ap well know for her hdly killer move. She more towards pretty elegant ol type la. U can see others bros many mr on her in the english speaking ml chat (;
Old 09-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news…

Heard carol will start working tomorrow

https://sglonelyguy.info/carol-massage/
Old 09-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Last time ML massage CIM only.
Now seems like too competitive liao upgrade to FL.

Anyone tried her b4?

http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=1976

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 09-09-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Bro u mean paris/adele? This one need no intro de. Long time ap well know for her hdly killer move. She more towards pretty elegant ol type la. U can see others bros many mr on her in the english speaking ml chat (;
Just visit paris/adele last two day and agree her hdly killer move is still the best I so far I met, chio and speak very well english.

http://sglocalmassages.info/paris/
Old 09-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Truth be told,friend prettier.
Who is her fren ?
Old 09-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Tried SLG / LTD Annie. Wtf she say she is miqi cousin. But the services are far from expectation.
Gfe: 0/10
Rushing to complete job. Ask me to faster, next customer coming.

Rtf: no
Old 09-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Tried SLG / LTD Annie. Wtf she say she is miqi cousin. But the services are far from expectation.
Gfe: 0/10
Rushing to complete job. Ask me to faster, next customer coming.

Rtf: no
Lol . next customer is VIP . FB part time Bf. I also kenna from other girls b4. Shld have stayed around & see who is the person.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Lol . next customer is VIP . FB part time Bf. I also kenna from other girls b4. Shld have stayed around & see who is the person.
How to stay around and see?

I Believe those girls on social visit normally will rush customers off based on so many landmines which I have encountered.

If their stay are longer, then to build customers for RTM.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Even though I think she is already quite popular here, since she's been to SG for some time, I will still pen a humble MR for her as she really is one of the best I have visited:

Location: Near to MRT, hence bros who don't drive should still find it convenient

Looks: Looks quite close to her photo and I actually feel she looks better in real life. Sweet looking lady with nice features

Body: Petite, but packs enough strength in that small frame of hers to give you a decent massage, even if you are a big guy. Nice curves with slim waist that accentuates her feminine charm.

Massage: As stated above, surprised that a petite lady like her can summon that much strength for the massage. Will ask if there's any particular area you want her to focus on and work on it properly.

Extras: Simply wonderful! BM and catbath was done in a slow and sensual way, with soft, nice music in the background to bump up the romance quotient Wouldn't call it HJ as no hands were used to make me cum (but not BBBJ / BJ, don't let your imagination run wild ) You will have to try it yourself to find out...something different to the usual HJ out there.

GFE: Totally off the charts! She is not for the weak-willed...otherwise you will probably kena KC-ed by her after the extras, be warned Outside of that, she is a bubbly and very friendly gal, and can chat with you throughout the session effortlessly, putting you at ease. Felt like a good friend even though it was only my first visit today.

Overall, I can see why she is so popular with the bros here as she is one of the few MLs who can provide both a decent massage and sensual extras that will make you feel it's worth the money spent. Totally non-commercial feel throughout the session
Old 09-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
WChestnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros need some advice on ye zhi
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=1770

And duo er
https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

Which is better ? Tia.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Good news…

Heard carol will start working tomorrow

https://sglonelyguy.info/carol-massage/
hmm. link not working. something wrong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1