The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Divorcing a china wife

Hi guys, my fren is stuck in this situation now and asked me for advice, so i am turning to you guys here.. i am sure some of you might have some info or even experience in this...

Friend - Sinkie

Friend's Wife - China Chinese, no PR/Citizenship Status

Marriage registered in Singapore

No Matrimonial assets... never buy house together since his wife is not yet a PR...

Married for less than 2 years, stays apart as wife needs to work in beijing and my friend needs to work in Shenzhen...

Friend makan outside when he is back in Sinkie land, wife checked his phone when she came to Sinkieland to look for him recently...

Friend sibeh dulan, wan to divorce her now, what are the implications???

Women's Charter stills applies for her since she is a foreigner?
My friend's assets need to split with her?
My friend need to pay for her alimony?
Can seek divorce even if the wife refuses to sign?
How long to wait if the divorce is contested by the wife??

Thanks alot in advance... Feel free to share your thoughts on this, and just to make it clear, NO, my friend is not me... i am happily married to a fellow sinkie..
Old 14-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 11
Stewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud of
Re: Divorcing a china wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Friend makan outside when he is back in Sinkie land, wife checked his phone when she came to Sinkieland to look for him recently...
Why did you friend "makan" outside ?
Old 14-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewardess View Post
Why did you friend "makan" outside ?
cos wife in china and he always surfing sbf... wahahaahah
Old 14-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 11
Stewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud of

Quote:
cos wife in china and he always surfing sbf... wahahaahah
He deserves to be run over by a truck.
Old 14-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,Yr friend makan outside can.If she makan outside how? Once married must have some responsible lah If want to F**K around don't married.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
knnb40 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

my 2-cent worth comment

base on your friend's situation, can divorce as long as both party agree.
since not caught red-handed, just apply as normal divorce, pick the most relevant reason on the list.

1) need to pay a lawyer, look around near geylang, aljunied, J.bersa...around SGD2K

2) since no house, than no-need to split anything.
3) Children?
4) if husband has been paying monthly allowance and if the wife request for it in the divorce application, good luck to you. See how your lawyer fight it out for you.

Good luck.
Old 14-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Divorce becoz she check his hp
Old 15-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Dun think can avoid paying alimony especially ur friend caught cheating.....it is now a matter of how much he need to pay a month...or else negotiate for one lump sum bah....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 15-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Dun think can avoid paying alimony especially ur friend caught cheating.....it is now a matter of how much he need to pay a month...or else negotiate for one lump sum bah....
sounds like in singapore...sex always cost money....just one time payment or lifelong payment...
Old 16-01-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Long distance relationship always create some problems; husband horny wife not around so feel itchy eat outside. If like that better not married in the first place.

No point get married and later live separately, if husband not makan, in some cases wife also makan outside too.

So single bros here if want to marry next time, please decide whether can stay together or not after married. Later need go for divorce really give yourself big headache and heartache.
Old 16-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go speak to a Divorce lawyer. He should be able to give you all the relevant info.
Old 16-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Friend makan outside when he is back in Sinkie land,
Friend sibeh dulan, wan to divorce her now,
Your friend makan outside and still have the rights to be dulan
Your friend should be sorry that he betray wife trust and try not to get caught again
Old 16-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Aiyo with technology now so advanced you can spy on someone using their mobile phone lei. If want to eat outside use spare phone.
Old 16-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi guys, my fren is stuck in this situation now and asked me for advice, so i am turning to you guys here.. i am sure some of you might have some info or even experience in this...

Friend - Sinkie

Friend's Wife - China Chinese, no PR/Citizenship Status

Marriage registered in Singapore

No Matrimonial assets... never buy house together since his wife is not yet a PR...

Married for less than 2 years, stays apart as wife needs to work in beijing and my friend needs to work in Shenzhen...

Women's Charter stills applies for her since she is a foreigner?
My friend's assets need to split with her?
My friend need to pay for her alimony?
Can seek divorce even if the wife refuses to sign?
How long to wait if the divorce is contested by the wife??

Thanks alot in advance... Feel free to share your thoughts on this, and just to make it clear, NO, my friend is not me... i am happily married to a fellow sinkie..

http://www.divorce.com.sg/page2.html

See the link as above...it may help.
Old 29-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wytt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Divorcing a china wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Sorry but I dun think your friend will really mind if all content in the mobile phone is ok. However, if your friend really have some hidden factors then definitely he will be quite upset and angry. Better to ask your friend to calm down and decide later. Trust is the most important thing in marriage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1