The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tym733 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Divorcing my Vietnam wife

I was introduce to my ex-wife by a friends Vietnam wife. I am 42 she is 24, she was good at 1st. Last year I got married with her. But things got ugly, she started to demand money from me to build house for her older brother in Vietnam. $20,000 is not a small amount, I am only a working class man.

When I got home from work she would either pester me or give me a black face to look at when I say that was too much money. Then she said send back $2000 each month, I still refused. Reduced to $1000 then later then $500 every month. I started hate going home after work.

I went to consulted a private detective from who handle divorce often, he teach me a way to block her from coming back after she went back home to visit this month. Then we will do the seperation matter after it is comfirmed she can not return to Singapore.

Getting married is easy, but chosing the right girl is hard.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Divorcing my Vietnam wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tym733 View Post
I was introduce to my ex-wife by a friends Vietnam wife. I am 42 she is 24, she was good at 1st. Last year I got married with her. But things got ugly, she started to demand money from me to build house for her older brother in Vietnam. $20,000 is not a small amount, I am only a working class man.

When I got home from work she would either pester me or give me a black face to look at when I say that was too much money. Then she said send back $2000 each month, I still refused. Reduced to $1000 then later then $500 every month. I started hate going home after work.

I went to consulted a private detective from who handle divorce often, he teach me a way to block her from coming back after she went back home to visit this month. Then we will do the seperation matter after it is comfirmed she can not return to Singapore.

Getting married is easy, but chosing the right girl is hard.
Bro, i can understand your situation. Actually, to built a house in the province no need 20k SGD. I am sure she has other uses fir that sum of money. As for sending money back home, 2k a month is crazy. Its either her whole family is waiting for you to feed or she has a bf back in vn, which is very common. I remember my wife and i were crossing the saigon airport immigration when the ifficer asked my wife why she's only back in vn fir a few days ? Never keep bf company ? My wife told him she got 3 kids in singapore and her husband is next in line. Officer said its very normal for viet gals with foreigner husbands to have another viet bf back in vn. He see this everyday. So who started to say viet gals are good? Its still tough to find a good one from the millions out there.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This should serve as a warning to all the idiots who have the intention of marrying the vietcong.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tis viets r interestin..

'my brother nd $ to build hse,my prob?'...'ur brother nd to make babies,nd my cum??'
Old 10-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What is the method to prevent her from returning?
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
tis viets r interestin..

'my brother nd $ to build hse,my prob?'...'ur brother nd to make babies,nd my cum??'
The viets have very close family ties but they tend to have a lot of useless relatives that need lots of $$$ from foreigners. They built house, you need to pay. They buy bike, you need to pay. They are sick, you need to pay. Built house need US$4000, they take S$20000 from you. Buy bike need uS$3000, they take S$15000 from you . Parents sick covered by insurance , only need pay medication VND500,000, they take S$5000 from you. Everything got huge profits to make.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
What is the method to prevent her from returning?
yes, please share this method.. many members would be interested to know..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Dont see why you guys need to marry all these foreigners. Why cant you just use them for sex and then move on?

No matter how pretty or good at sex they are, the novelty will still wear off.

And with that kind of money they keep asking for i can go GL everyday and get different girls.

Haiz what to do , a fool is born everyday

And yes please tell us how to prevent them from returning.

This will be like the secret final move from Shaolin Temple that was lost in the fire.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Dont see why you guys need to marry all these foreigners. Why cant you just use them for sex and then move on?

And with that kind of money they keep asking for i can go GL everyday and get different girls.

This will be like the secret final move from Shaolin Temple that was lost in the fire.
Pardon me for saying this, each have their own preference and not all are bad. It's just like most will say Singapore gals are spoilt and treat their husbands like servants, but there are still good ones out there. No one has the right to call others foolish. If everybody is the same in the world, then this world will be very boring.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Pardon me for saying this, each have their own preference and not all are bad. It's just like most will say Singapore gals are spoilt and treat their husbands like servants, but there are still good ones out there. No one has the right to call others foolish. If everybody is the same in the world, then this world will be very boring.
Oh yes brother Singviet your nick speaks volume for you. I agree not all are bad , i do know of some good Viet women married to friends. But not a lot. But even then the good ones keep asking their spouse for money to send back constantly.

We only get to read lots of these people in the news and here in this message board whining of being taken for a ride by foreigners.

what do you call a person going into a relationship and end up in a disadvantageous position when he knows fully well that the likelihood of it happening is possible? A Wiseman?

Brother Singviet is super pro Viet so you will only see the good things in all things Viet.

Sure not everyone is the same , just go in with eyes open.

Maybe one day when i want to go to visit Vietnam i will consult you for advice
Old 10-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

History always repeat itself.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I dun think all the good ones will ask for money back also..i got a friend who married a viet wife...He told me the wife never ask a single cent from him for her to send back.....

Actually come to think of it....i got 2 friends who married viet wife...both din ask for money back...pai seh...correction...
Old 10-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

one of my friend married a Viet doctor and he dun need to work in sg?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
one of my friend married a Viet doctor and he dun need to work in sg?
your friend is smart. no more need to pay for any medicine too.

i wish every guy will have "realistic expectations" of the woman he marries.
you marry a lowly qualified woman from a poor nation, what do you expect? she can bring you your slippers when you're back from work but what you gonna do for her?

according to ts, 42 vs 24 some more.. she's sick of younger men or what?
Old 10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post

haha bro,good description,now i your admirer already,my virgin 3 points that is given to u that time is not wasted haha i pick the right horse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1