The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by batho View Post
Should be everything ba, need to cool down as fast as possible
franklt if panty also need to remove, i say its too much ... for guys, also like that ah
Old 24-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
franklt if panty also need to remove, i say its too much ... for guys, also like that ah
Yes, if for the girls already like tat, sure the guys will be the same ..Too much or not, if they want it to be done..it has to be done n they will make sure it is done ...just like during our NS or other types of compulsory medical check-ups if we are ordered to strip down our underwear, we just hv to do it ...no such thing as being shy and NO..IFs or BUTs..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
I also think so is too much, should be not necessary.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I was chatting with my colleague when she pulled her collar and moved her hand into her to adjust her bra. Had a nice view of her lacy white bra and her cleavage for the next 10 seconds or so.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was chatting with my colleague when she pulled her collar and moved her hand into her to adjust her bra. Had a nice view of her lacy white bra and her cleavage for the next 10 seconds or so.
Why did she hv to do tat bro ??.. she not shy to do tat in front of you esp when u r collics ??

Old 25-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why did she hv to do tat bro ??.. she not shy to do tat in front of you esp when u r collics ??
She always does that in front of me. Think she is comfortable with me. Or she does it subconsciously.

There's only two of us. Just that today I happen to be standing up so managed to see everything.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
She always does that in front of me. Think she is comfortable with me. Or she does it subconsciously.

There's only two of us. Just that today I happen to be standing up so managed to see everything.
Could it be her bra is not tight and the strap keep falling off her shoulders and she is trying to adjust back in ?? ...hehe

Old 25-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ohir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was fetching my wife to work today, and as usual, she was sleeping on the passenger seat. she was wearing a tight short skirt and a blouse, typical OL clothes.

when she was sleeping her legs spread open then the skirt roll up from where i was sitting could see that she was wearing her white lacey thong (cause dont want VPL). so i decided to be cheeky and pull her skirt higher a bit. soon was driving at CBD area then got buses driving pass my car saw a few guys looking down into my car staring at my wife panties. seriously feel damn shiok.

when time to drop her off she woke up then realise her skirt ride up so high, she stare at me and ask why i never wake her and tell her. then i just say i like to see, little did she know other guys also like to see hehe.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
I also think so is too much, should be not necessary.
It is actually a proper medical procedure, depends on condition actually but in many cases we know it is not necessary. They just want to spread and touch the pussy
Old 25-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
It is actually a proper medical procedure, depends on condition actually but in many cases we know it is not necessary. They just want to spread and touch the pussy
but in reality, how many times did it happen to strip off the panty?
Old 25-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohir View Post
was fetching my wife to work today, and as usual, she was sleeping on the passenger seat. she was wearing a tight short skirt and a blouse, typical OL clothes.

when she was sleeping her legs spread open then the skirt roll up from where i was sitting could see that she was wearing her white lacey thong (cause dont want VPL). so i decided to be cheeky and pull her skirt higher a bit. soon was driving at CBD area then got buses driving pass my car saw a few guys looking down into my car staring at my wife panties. seriously feel damn shiok.

when time to drop her off she woke up then realise her skirt ride up so high, she stare at me and ask why i never wake her and tell her. then i just say i like to see, little did she know other guys also like to see hehe.
Omg you so notti husband, bro ...think those guys in the bus must be thanking u a lot for the free show of your wife's panties ...wish i were 1 of them ...hehe... think she must hv realised she had zaogenged to those guys in the bus rite bro even though you din tell her ??

Old 25-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ohir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Omg you so notti husband, bro ...think those guys in the bus must be thanking u a lot for the free show of your wife's panties ...wish i were 1 of them ...hehe... think she must hv realised she had zaogenged to those guys in the bus rite bro even though you din tell her ??
hahaha she probably knows la but shy to admit it!

actually, this kind of thing happened a few times already. like last time i told her to pull down her low cut shirt until can see her bra then a lot of guys beo her. so i think she knows that i was the one who pulled her skirt up la haha
Old 26-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Could it be her bra is not tight and the strap keep falling off her shoulders and she is trying to adjust back in ?? ...hehe
If you ask me honestly I think some of her bras are quite ill-fitted. Can see from the position of the chest band.
Old 26-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

wow lucky u bro.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohir View Post

how short was her skirt ride up until?

expose her full thigh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1