The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2010, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Spiderman88 is Cool - loads of Potential
HPV Vs Herpes

Both is incurable, but if an answer is needed which is worst.
In terms of pain, reoccurance period, test apply.
Althougth both is NOT DEADLY.
Old 21-05-2010, 04:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HPV Vs Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman88 View Post
Both is incurable, but if an answer is needed which is worst.
In terms of pain, reoccurance period, test apply.
Althougth both is NOT DEADLY.
HPV causes no pain at all. However, it predisposes the person infected to possible cancer later in life. In most cases, the immune system clears the infection after a period of time.

HSV is painful if symptoms are present but the vast majority of HSV sufferers have no symptoms at all and don't even know that they are infected.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
HPV causes no pain at all. However, it predisposes the person infected to possible cancer later in life. In most cases, the immune system clears the infection after a period of time.

no pain even with the warts present at penis? Cancer is more likely in women cases.
Immune system clears the infection does it mean tt u can have sex n the other parties will not be affected.
Can a carrier show no systom at all for years like herpes?

HSV is painful if symptoms are present but the vast majority of HSV sufferers have no symptoms at all and don't even know that they are infected.
For the carriers , dose it mean tt once infected, it will slowly show the systom whintin a window time period or it will not show anything at all for years? I have read n some say a blood test is taken to noe t result but then some say from a doctor virtually say is herpes but when test result came out -ve. So is blood test the only way to find out?
In herpes cases, does the immune system clears the infection after a period of time?
Old 21-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
HPV causes no pain at all. However, it predisposes to person infected to possible cancer later in life. In most cases, the immune system clears the infection after a period of time.

HPV
no pain even with the warts present at penis? Cancer is more likely in women cases.
Immune system clears the infection does it mean tt u can have sex n the other parties will not be affected.
Can a carrier show no systom at all for years like herpes?

Herpes
For the carriers , dose it mean tt once infected, it will slowly show the systom whintin a window time period or it will not show anything at all for years? I have read n some say a blood test is taken to noe t result but then some say from a doctor virtually say is herpes but when test result came out -ve. So is blood test the only way to find out?
In herpes cases, does the immune system clears the infection after a period of time?
Old 21-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have not done a lot of research on HPV but I believe it causes cancer, both women and men. Got to check if got any other problems.

Herpes got 2 types. HSV 1 & HSV 2. It is thought that HSV1 is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Anyway, HSV 1 lives predominantly in the oral mucus. So it is easy to acquire them with simple activities such as frenching or sharing cups, but the chances are not high unless the positive carrier has an outbreak at that time. The symptoms you can find easily in the net. It has a lower average number of outbreaks than HSV 2. From what I saw is about 2-3 a year. It can even be well contained for many years. It is unlikely you'll get HSV 1 from genitals. There are medicines to reduce chances of outbreak.

HSV 2 transmits like HIV. Generally, all symptoms are worse than HSV 1.

You can do a Igg test for HIV. I believe you'll get accurate results about 2-3weeks after your initial exposure.
Old 21-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatata21 View Post
You can do a Igg test for HIV. I believe you'll get accurate results about 2-3weeks after your initial exposure.
That should be HSV... sorry got pissed with the lag system. HIV should be ELISA test for accurate results.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1