The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
..next time meet her wanna doggy her..haahha..
Nice Smooth Ass For Doggy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour

Last edited by bigbirdbird; 26-06-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Old 24-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, anyone interested to join me go to Jb siam legend spa next month?
Old 24-06-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Always can chat up maidd on michat but i cannot lead the chat up to sex can any bros advise
Old 24-06-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Take the quarrel elsewhere

This is a maid experience sharing thread, and for bros who are sharing maids that sell their services, start a thread and park there yourselves for all you want.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
First time hunting at OT today. Went to ipanema alone and was quite shy to engage small talks with the ladies. Managed to make small talk and treated 2 milfs maid to a drink but couldn’t bring them out or anything cause it was quite late by then. They were both grinding me for an hour though and laughed when my 2IC became hard 😂 it was free roaming though without restrictions, my hands were all over them and I was getting looks from some people but I couldn’t be bothered, lol. Got both their numbers and hope to get some actions the next time we meet. Heading to LP now to try my luck and hopefully can get to meet some maids who don’t have curfew. Thanks to all the bros who gave tips here on the thread 👍🏻
I was also at Ipanema yesterday at around 3pm. It has been awhile since I have gone back there. Ordered one jug at the entrance for $32 and went in to look see. Was going to get my jug at the bar counter when suddenly lights on. I was surprised but turn out it was our men in blue doing a routine check.

Anyway got my jug and went hunting. Ended up buying 3 jugs and 1 tequila for the waitress. End process was just some frenching with a very sweet looking milf and of cos her number. I prefer the chase so no need for immediate results for me. Just a matter of time as I rather build the chemistry.

Simple tip at Ipanema. Get your jug and go look around. I always try to look for those in pairs and half empty glasses. Smile and ask if you can join their table. Wait a while to see if it's just really 2 of them. Create that small talk and then offer them beer. Most times they will say yes. The rest is just the normal process of getting to know them better. Try not to use this method on larger groups unless you have deep pockets. Yesterday's contact cost me about $120 but definitely worth it cos I looking for FB and not hit and run.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
BB? Michat
From bukit batok area
Old 25-06-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
Pls pm bro
Wat the fuck... dig this up from 2016 and ask for contact!!!
Old 25-06-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Fuck off bastard . Come la we meet and then u know lan lin Lau bu
No need talk big keyboard warrior, put time and place
Old 25-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Peace bros...
Old 25-06-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Can’t seem to load pics using the Load Pics feature. Just does not work. Can go upload page but once select the pic and click upload, nothing happens. Using puffin browser. Any bros face same issue?
Old 25-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Can’t seem to load pics using the Load Pics feature. Just does not work. Can go upload page but once select the pic and click upload, nothing happens. Using puffin browser. Any bros face same issue?
Bro ty upload your photos to www.uploadhouse.com or other sites. I also having this issue.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro ty upload your photos to www.uploadhouse.com or other sites. I also having this issue.
Im using puffin
Old 25-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Im using puffin
Wah shiok shiok, the lady seem to be in Ecstasy!
Old 25-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Peace on earth peace in forums

Old 25-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

happy tuesday, 1pm meeting a new maid which knew from michat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1