The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Any bro know tomorrow orchard tower has afternoon dance like Sunday?
Tea dance open tomorrow but crowded or not , m not sure 😂🤣good luck
Old 30-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Anyone up this maid call Tiana on MiChat before? Asking for 100/hr
Stays near old airport rd mkt. I asked her what u can do for that money? She couldn't say. Ask her to fly kite.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Tea dance open tomorrow but crowded or not , m not sure 😂🤣good luck
Bro thanks. How to find out, next time i no need ask here.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Wa my sis new part time maid
Unbelievable
Look at her ass
Doggy gal
Too bad...my sis maid

Old 30-04-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Unbelievable
Look at her ass
Doggy gal
Too bad...my sis maid

Bro, you are our maid hunter champion !

Too bad this fish cannot bait. Good stuff dun waste.
Please PM me her number and I give u FR...swee boh?
Old 01-05-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Unbelievable
Look at her ass
Doggy gal
Too bad...my sis maid

Haha...since she is only a part-time maid with your sis, perhaps you can also use her maid services too.

Just visualise what that ass would look like as she climbs up that stand-ladder to clean the ceiling fan and you watch from below.

In fact many other bros here wud love to employ her on a part-time basis too.

What an awesome ass!!
Old 01-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Storing my load for this fish. Going to pump her full this week....

Maids make the best fuck partner imho....
Old 01-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is LP or tea dance better for fishing? Thinking of going to the ground tomorrow to try. Haven’t done this before. Any experienced bros can give advice?
Old 01-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolwater069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Agreed bro, I enjoying my life now, I would like to share some of my hunting , they are really good in bed,they will try all ways to please u, they really treat me as if I am their husband, some even ask me to go back with them to get married.... I had a quite a number of regular maids fb for me to choose each Sunday, one indon i can meet on Friday, just bang her last Friday but I running out of leave and medical leave....hahaha
and the remaining they will meet me on Sunday sometime I had to find excuses not to meet them for other family commitment or I meeting another fb, lucky for me is some of the maids have only 1 or twice Sunday off day only...and 1 maid (my favourite) I have to wait until her employer go for vacation, I to rotate seeing them in order to have some breathing space for my own free time....sometime they can get very jealous too so never tell them u seeing other helpers...rules of hunting maids.
Other fun of enjoying life is that they are endless fishes in the market for us to continue fishing, i still keep chatting new maids that with looks that I like and also that I can feel they are lonely, some I have no intention of up them just to pass my time & to continue to brush up my skill when I working...presently i working to up 2 maid which I chatted for 2 months alrdy, 1 indo wearing hijab, she is a very conservative & shy type, try to meet her later to get some kissing & touching and to get her to trust me and the other 1 pinay, i had met her few times but just kissing & touching of her boobs, will try to up her on her next off day, she just msg she having off tomorrow, hope I can skip out few hrs to meet her tomorrow...wish me luck
That’s exactly how it works and a lifestyle like that strengthens your ability to juggle around these dependencies. Sunday is best day of the week, but also the hardest to manage all demands. From your list, I would say the indo girl wearing hijab is on the top, can confirm that’s thrilling and from experience the hottest of all hot woman in bed. Just my 2 cents
Old 01-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Anybody knew her?

Old 01-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yahoogoogle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna exchange maid contacts? Pm me!
Old 01-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, anyone know if work permit can be used as identification for hotels? If not then which hotel accept one ID only? Need help, hahah. Thanks
Old 01-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post

WoW ... Looks Yummy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
$100 for two round with her look still ok..
But photo is always 10% true 90% fake..
Jus like recently the one i got.. her photo is totally differ..
Send me naked photo say is hers but turn up not her body..
Meet up one time n stop contacting anymore..
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
WoW ... Looks Yummy
Wow, good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1