The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Biothevs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

she is very beautiful and sexy.....
Old 02-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Just out of curiosity, how many members here will go out with their maid gf this coming sunday 5/2/2018.

I maybe only, depend on my mood.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 18
lonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Hi all, im opening a channel for SG maid. To share our stories and pictures of SG maids we encounter. Everything about SG maids bonks. Hope to see good response, below is the link in telegram Thank you!

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEx3VJeFM7YSqyWtWg
is this still valid? tried to join but got error.

Uplist :

Returned : Kalv
Old 03-02-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Experience Indo helpers probably difficult,btw any bros had ideas where get discrete video recorder eg pen or in sim lim have ?
Old 03-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Just out of curiosity, how many members here will go out with their maid gf this coming sunday 5/2/2018.

I maybe only, depend on my mood.
I thought Sun is 4/2/18? is LI Chun day can bring maid go Li chun your sperms
Old 03-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
SBK fucking daily all the way fm sillypore to Manila to Btm/Balai n back to red dote. He mixed up with dates. Bet he also lost count numbers of cunts he screw past 1 yr.

Thank you
Old 03-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolwater069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a few encounters with maids and they were mostly enjoyable. But a very rememberable fuck happened a couple of years back, I met a pinoy maid for a fuck, she was clear she wanted to fuck. When meeting her, she was with a female (maid) friend waiting. The friend coming along suggested to go for a drink at her bf’s apartment. Asked where her bf was...she said on biz trip in America. Ok went to this bf’s apartment. After a drink, both got very touchy and yes I fucked both together. Unexpected 3some, luckily I brough enough condoms along.

Btw, not hunting maids only, the pond has plenty of other fish..also locals.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Which place do The Maid normally hang out?
Going to try c able to hook up or not..
Old 03-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater069 View Post
Had a few encounters with maids and they were mostly enjoyable. But a very rememberable fuck happened a couple of years back, I met a pinoy maid for a fuck, she was clear she wanted to fuck. When meeting her, she was with a female (maid) friend waiting. The friend coming along suggested to go for a drink at her bf’s apartment. Asked where her bf was...she said on biz trip in America. Ok went to this bf’s apartment. After a drink, both got very touchy and yes I fucked both together. Unexpected 3some, luckily I brough enough condoms along.

Btw, not hunting maids only, the pond has plenty of other fish..also locals.
U r v lucky get 3 some cos hard find both r willing try 3some n drink help too cos after drink they r Horny n daring Liao
Old 03-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Which place do The Maid normally hang out?
Going to try c able to hook up or not..
LP= mostly pinay
Paya Lebar = mostly indo
Orchard tower disco = mix
Pp = Myanmar
Good luck
Old 03-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Just about 3 days ago i received a scam.

At first i received a chat from this so called pilipino lady below, in a social media and so i replied. In short she says shes coming spore but now stuck in manila immigration and she must show the philipine immigration money and so she want me to sent money to her. Of course i know its a scam and so i counter bluff her that im willing to sent her money but dont know how etc etc.

To convince me, she gave me her hp number n also tel me.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 03-02-2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Wat is Li Chun day? New public holiday?
Old 04-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Wat is Li Chun day? New public holiday?
It's not a holiday , Chinese believe on this day if you deposit money in the bank account , it will be prosperous throughout the whole year !
Old 04-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

hey wow! that's an awesome explanation bro!

Quote:
Its a biological question.

Hypothetically, ïf a man cant fuck, its quite difficult for a girl to fall in love with him.

Strictly from a biological point of view, how we feel, happy, sad, depress, anger, hungry, full , horny, not horny, feeling of love, hatred, etc, all depends on how our hormone inside our body secrete and react with our bodies.

Generally man goes after many woman but woman generally goes after only one man, thats because the hormones function differently bt man n woman. After a man ejaculate, immediately he lost interest in sex but woman behave the opposite, she continue to feel love for u and will want u to continue to cuddle her.

Similarly with fucking, the more a man fuck her, the more confident she will have for that man subconsciously because the secretion of that hormone put a permanent stamp on her mind and tell the mind "this is the man". She will then secrete more vagina juice because her hormone begin to fire more, causing her heart to pump faster, exploding her mind into xtaxy. When this happen, she will crave for you just like the lyrics which says "when a woman is in love, loves only one man".
Old 04-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just about 3 days ago i received a scam.

At first i received a chat from this so called pilipino lady below, in a social media and so i replied. In short she says shes coming spore but now stuck in manila immigration and she must show the philipine immigration money and so she want me to sent money to her. Of course i know its a scam and so i counter bluff her that im willing to sent her money but dont know how etc etc.

T
LoL ... The Scammer Knows You Lau Jiao Liao So Quickly Run Away

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1