The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #54931  
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
lacoruna69's Avatar
lacoruna69 lacoruna69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sinkapore
Posts: 1,874
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
lacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the supply of younger, full nude, bbbj+cim, can paint with looks and body that are equivalent or better than those semi-nude, HJ only, no bj, no lick is bound to affect the latter 1 way or another.
oh dear....just made a booking w Hebe.....guess i made a wrong move??
no lick as in cannot lick boobs?

never tried her before.
__________________
'If you want to know how a future wife is going to treat you, observe how she treats members of her own family and how she interacts with the less fortunate of society'

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54932  
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
maxxam maxxam is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 107
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
maxxam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

Went to visit Cici just now

Location : very new place above a very new shopping mall. Mrt walk 10mins. Nearer to the east than central.Need to go shopping mall take lift up and than change condo lift again, both times also need press bell for her to let u enter the lift, not confusing but not so straight forward also. Due to the place is new, can see bangala still working at the corridor.

Looks : young n pretty
Massage: she tried, not piano but not those that I will want
Body n boobs: slim n nice boobs
Playability : can squeeze the boobs but cannot lick
Hj: nothing special
Return??? Maybe not
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54933  
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
ulysses84 ulysses84 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,019
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
oh dear....just made a booking w Hebe.....guess i made a wrong move??
no lick as in cannot lick boobs?

never tried her before.
just in general for some other , hebe can if i rmbr.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54934  
Old Today, 12:52 AM
sushiboy sushiboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 19
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
sushiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Ok bros me go commando again for this new ML.

Stays in area K, familiar location to most. Easy public transportation and public parking.

Door opens and the exact person as in the advert, except she does has some feckless. Height definitely below 1.6m. Some PS done and the pictures are definitely a younger her.
But wonít reject as she does have very good personality and very accommodating.

Small frame with two big soft and natural boobs as in the pictures. Thereís a little tummy and can see some stretch marks. Not a big deal.

Massage in the nude automatically,which was a plus point. Got strength and enough to knock me out. Didnít touch or use her phone throughout.

When it comes to sensual part, can tell sheís a pro at licking and sucking. Spent almost 5 minutes on my balls alone before she took it all in. Halfway asked to go for the fake lovemaking move which I didnít like. Too tight.

Went back to suction mode and she can really vacuum. Very good roaming signals albeit her request not to squeeze her nipples.

Deed done and showered alone.

RTM? 50/50 until I try Li Rou.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54935  
Old Today, 01:12 AM
whoizzit2 whoizzit2 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 453
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 12
whoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah bro, u commando Madanae already ar.
So she's a milf is it? And does her front teeth bogey abit like madonna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Ok bros me go commando again for this new ML.

Stays in area K, familiar location to most. Easy public transportation and public parking.

Door opens and the exact person as in the advert, except she does has some feckless. Height definitely below 1.6m. Some PS done and the pictures are definitely a younger her.
But wonít reject as she does have very good personality and very accommodating.

Small frame with two big soft and natural boobs as in the pictures. Thereís a little tummy and can see some stretch marks. Not a big deal.

Massage in the nude automatically,which was a plus point. Got strength and enough to knock me out. Didnít touch or use her phone throughout.

When it comes to sensual part, can tell sheís a pro at licking and sucking. Spent almost 5 minutes on my balls alone before she took it all in. Halfway asked to go for the fake lovemaking move which I didnít like. Too tight.

Went back to suction mode and she can really vacuum. Very good roaming signals albeit her request not to squeeze her nipples.

Deed done and showered alone.

RTM? 50/50 until I try Li Rou.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54936  
Old Today, 01:16 AM
sushiboy sushiboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 19
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
sushiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah bro, u commando Madanae already ar.
So she's a milf is it? And does her front teeth bogey abit like madonna?
Yes commando and take another bullet for Bros here.

MILF quite close. Need better lighting. Her lower teeth do look a little bogey. Not a deal cutter.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54937  
Old Today, 01:20 AM
MiG27's Avatar
MiG27 MiG27 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 748
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 6
MiG27 is a glorious beacon of lightMiG27 is a glorious beacon of lightMiG27 is a glorious beacon of lightMiG27 is a glorious beacon of lightMiG27 is a glorious beacon of lightMiG27 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Yes commando and take another bullet for Bros here.

MILF quite close. Need better lighting. Her lower teeth do look a little bogey. Not a deal cutter.
Thanks for the effort...upz you 6!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Totally agree, all MLs can be unlock, just how much you wanna spend, looks can get you to some, but money can get u to all.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54938  
Old Today, 01:32 AM
tska13 tska13 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tska13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

Went to visit Cici just now

Location : very new place above a very new shopping mall. Mrt walk 10mins. Nearer to the east than central.Need to go shopping mall take lift up and than change condo lift again, both times also need press bell for her to let u enter the lift, not confusing but not so straight forward also. Due to the place is new, can see bangala still working at the corridor.

Looks : young n pretty
Massage: she tried, not piano but not those that I will want
Body n boobs: slim n nice boobs
Playability : can squeeze the boobs but cannot lick
Hj: nothing special
Return??? Maybe not
I was intending to book her this week. Cannot lick boobs not shiok leh. Does she look like Cecilia liu like photo?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54939  
Old Today, 01:37 AM
whoizzit2 whoizzit2 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 453
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 12
whoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to allwhoizzit2 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Yes commando and take another bullet for Bros here.

MILF quite close. Need better lighting. Her lower teeth do look a little bogey. Not a deal cutter.
Appreciate bro, guess i kiv Madanae ar like this.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54940  
Old Today, 02:03 AM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,137
My Reputation: Points: 1800 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
sounds bad....

what about those 休闲会所? Safe to go?

usually when im outstation in China...I tend to find one of these to relax.
Just be safe and sometime such things really depend on your luck....
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54941  
Old Today, 02:04 AM
GawdlovesMe GawdlovesMe is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 20
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GawdlovesMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros here ever tried her? Booked her before but she fly me aeroplane say got her jiemei bdae to celebrate.

http://sgbeautycastles.info/xiao-c/

Thanks in advance
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54942  
Old Today, 02:06 AM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,137
My Reputation: Points: 1800 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
not a bad thing...can give some newbies a chance to look for her.
see what the hooha is all about and whether the premium $120 is worth.
i don't think it is about the 10 difference. It is how she can get the man constantly excited about her.

Tried her once previously and thought she was ok-ish...For her kind, i take Breeze and EK anytime
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54943  
Old Today, 02:08 AM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,137
My Reputation: Points: 1800 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Yes commando and take another bullet for Bros here.

MILF quite close. Need better lighting. Her lower teeth do look a little bogey. Not a deal cutter.
you quenched the curiosity of this forum...lol. Well done
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCSS thread "My favourite FJ girls" HornyGDragon FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings 1 09-09-2014 05:18 PM
what happen to tcss my fav girls thread? xentric FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings 2 29-05-2014 08:21 PM
TCSS thread "My favourite Girls" locked? funtimesarehere FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings 1 12-01-2014 06:15 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph