The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Would you fuck pros who fuck indians, bangla, bayi

I just wonder would you fuck a prostitute or a freelancers who just fuck a dirty looking black indian or bayi. I suspect many pros who reject indians especially those black in colour because first, they afraid of him and 2nd they afraid after letting those indians fuck her, then nobody dare to touch her after that.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Would you fuck pros who fuck indians, bangla, bayi

In all fairness, the girls we've met or are going to meet in future have probably fucked other guys who are even more disgusting lol
Old 24-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I just wonder would you fuck a prostitute or a freelancers who just fuck a dirty looking black indian or bayi. I suspect many pros who reject indians especially those black in colour because first, they afraid of him and 2nd they afraid after letting those indians fuck her, then nobody dare to touch her after that.
Can you tell me who you fucked? i also want to avoid.
I heard stupidity can be passed from copulation.

By the way, do you use Public toilet? I guess not since it could be used by indians, bangla and bayi
Old 24-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think u will know who fucked her before u. Even if u bumped into the bro she service just before u, it is just 1 guy out of many many.

If u are concerned with the sexual partner and history what the FL service with, u shouldn’t be playing here. She can lie on her profile or to you easily.
Old 24-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic. Since we are all fuckers, I don't see why I need to be prejudiced against a certain race. Even our own race also got disgusting fellows. Having to say that, I can see why you ask this. From my point of view, showering is extremely important before each session
Old 24-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t mind if she is a pretty syt.
Old 24-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I don’t think u will know who fucked her before u. Even if u bumped into the bro she service just before u, it is just 1 guy out of many many.

If u are concerned with the sexual partner and history what the FL service with, u shouldn’t be playing here. She can lie on her profile or to you easily.
Once I booked a dome 1 FL. Arrived at location, was told to wait actually, but I missed the message. Went up knock the door, open by another girl who was expecting her own customer. After clearing up the confusion, she told me the girl I booked is still finishing up so could I wait a while in the living room. Later one big fat indian came sauntering out accompanied by the girl I booked. She turn to me with a look that said "Next?"

Later while humping her I couldn't help but notice still got curly hair on the pillow But luckily this was a modern indian, none of the typical coconut oil smell.

So, no, I am not bothered at all.

Another story I have about this .
Old 24-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Interesting topic. Since we are all fuc................... From my point of view, showering is extremely important before each session
But the problem is these aneh dont shower first before fucking so maybe i think this is the reason why those prostitutes when they see aneh or bayi coming they quickly shut their doors.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Just like many bros here, i too used to go desker road and kincheowka ,petain road.

Many times when i was walking down the lanes oogling at those wls, many times i saw when an indian man walk towards the wls, the ladies would quickly shoo these indians away. So there have to be a reason.

But lets face it, indian stinks.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, even our local ah lian also have anal sex with indian and it became a scandal
Old 26-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

But lets face it, indian stinks.
What a racist thread.
This is 2019, and if the only thing you notice in a human is the color of his/her skin or the skin color of people who they have had sex with, you are a &*#&W&#@$(*$&.

Please keep fucking prostitutes. Never reproduce. Singapore and the world will be a better place with your DNA eliminated from the gene pool.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
I don’t mind if she is a pretty syt.
Ya lor bro ... especially when horny ... why not

Big Huat Arh !!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 26-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays even FLs dum bath w u so d they bath b4 u

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 27-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
What a racist thread.
This is 2019, and if the only thing you notice in a human is the color of his/her skin or the skin color of people who they have had sex with, you are a &*#&W&#@$(*$&.

Please keep fucking prostitutes. Never reproduce. Singapore and the world will be a better place with your DNA eliminated from the gene pool.
Many times ive walked at the backlanes of desker rd and petain, ive never seen prostitutes shooing away chinese, malays or europeans customers. But ive seen many times prostitutes shooing away indians, banglas and bayis. So i was wondering why like this, then somebody told me they are dirty so have higher chance of getting aids thats why pros afraid of them.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Many times ive walked at the backlanes of desker rd and petain, ive never seen prostitutes shooing away chinese, malays or europeans customers. But ive seen many times prostitutes shooing away indians, banglas and bayis. So i was wondering why like this, then somebody told me they are dirty so have higher chance of getting aids thats why pros afraid of them.
Go fuck yourself. That's the safest option for you racist a**hole. Get a life, grow up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1