The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Private Party Challenge

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting updates here, sexciting part cumming up.
More please.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 5

Vivien and I entered into my room for round 1 battle which was 5pm to 6.30pm as per schedule. We had 90 mins for battle. We immediately engaged with passionate frenching for few mins. At this point she was wearing t-shirt and G-string. Bra and mini shorts were removed earlier during the mini games. The warm up was nice by slowly touching her body while frenching her.

Vivien: 哥,我已经两个星期没做爱了。现在非常骚...
Arthur: 我最后一次是三天前和太太做爱。现在精子很满,希望我不会会让你失望..哈哈
Vivien: 哥,放心,我会让你有个一生难忘的经验

I slowly removed her top and g-string. Now i got a full clear view of her nude body. I swore she had the best figure that I ever seen in real life. Natural D cups, slim tummy and firm butt. I learned that she was very obsessed in maintaining her good figure by dieting and exercising at home when she was not providing massage service.

Next she also stripped me nude and praised my lean muscular body.

Vivien: 哥,你身材真好。我要强奸你!
Arthur: 你身长才是最好的,我单看就想出水了..哈哈

Next we proceeded to bathroom to wash up. She washed my whole body thoroughly. I felt like a king being served.

Arthur: 你的服务真好,把我洗得干干净净
Vivien: 我很注重卫生清洁的,你等一下就会知道为怎么我把你洗干干净净..

Next she squatted down and gave me a sensational BBBJ. Her skill was expert, and I controlled hard not to cum. There was no way that I will game over so soon!

Vivien moaned while still performing BBBJ: 哥,看我的眼和我的嘴 ..
Arthur: 不行啊,如果我一直看你性感的脸,我一定会射出来...
Vivien: 哥,快看我的脸呀...鸡鸡好大好硬呀..好爽呀..

I followed her instruction and focus on her slutty face while she increased her tempo for BBBJ...

Arthur: 呀不行了,快停快停 !
Vivien had other plan in mind and never intended to stop. She increased the tempo to maximum level. I finally lost control and exploded into her sexy mouth. There goes my 1st shot and that was not part of my strategy!

Vivien continued to suck every remaining cum.
Vivien: 哥,你刚才是不是喝了Starbuck咖啡?你的精子有香的咖啡味...
Arthur: 是的,我喝了Latte....

Next i was shocked that she swallowed my load.
Vivien: 真好喝呀。哥,我是刻意让你口爆的。我不会这样放过你的,等一下在床上,我会强奸你..嘻嘻

We finished washed up and moved to the bed. We cuddled on the bed and I continued played with her D cups. She asked me turned over with back facing up and proceed to massage me. Next I was told to lift my butt up, and she licked my butt and ass hole. Next, she trusted her tongue inside my hole and also inserted her finger inside...I was not used to such treatment and kept shivering. I felt like being raped.

Next I was told to turn around laying on my back. She proceed with her expert BBBJ again. My little bro turned hard again naturally. Then she moved her pussy on top of my face in a 69 position. I helped myself to a slightly bushy pussy.

She moaned loudly and I did not expected the next thing happened...she squirted her juice into my face..my whole face was wet..

Next she stopped BBBJ, and sat squatted directly above my face and demanded me to lick her pussy non stop. I gladly followed her instruction, and she squirted many times on my face like running tap water. I always thought only AV Girl will squirt so much and never imagined I can witness this in my lifetime.

Her juice was too much, my face and hair were drenched. I was catching my breath and finally I was choked. Then she finally stopped and let me off. She really meant when she want to rape me..

Next, she positioned herself and demand a doggie style fuck. I recovered from the choke and want to grab a condom. Then i realized she already expertly helped me put on while i was busy licking her pussy.

Doggie style was good especially for whacking woman with devil figure. I can fuck and enjoy a clear view of her devil figure. Her pussy was super wet after all the squirting and i can hear loud "piak piak" when banging her.

Vivien: 哥,插我的屁股..快..
I never fucked ass hole before, so this was my virgin attempt. I slowly placed my dick outside her ass hole and went in. She immediately moaned loudly, i think the other two rooms can even hear. The feeling of fucking ass hole is tighter so i need to control harder not to cum.

Next she demanded cow girl style which was my most vulnerable style because it mean she controlled the tempo of the fucking. Her D cup boobs were bouncing non stop and I was trying hard not to cum now.. She went slow when she knew i going to cum...then fast...then slow...then fast...she was teasing me non stop...

Vivien: 哥,玩个游戏。你尽量不要射出来喔...
Next she rode maximum speed, i tried all my best to control until my abs felt like cramping..she was moaning all the while then finally she gave a loud moan..Yes we cum together. I lay flat after the most powerful battle of my life.

She still not let me off easily and squatted on my face again to drip her juices on my face. I choked again and wondered how was it possible to squirt so much water...

She also lay flat on the bed beside me after the action. She must be tired too.

Vivien: 哥, 我强奸你了. 哈哈
Arthur: 是的,我第一次被人强奸...

Time was almost 6.30pm. We quickly washed up and get ready for next activity in the schedule which was dinner.

Stay tune for next episode....
Old 04-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
lmaolmao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylmaolmao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story, every update makes me hard.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story..
Old 04-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
RonnieMoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, camping for more
Old 04-10-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for the next episode of juicy updates.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 07-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for the dinner session, cheers!
Old 07-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Osima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next update to this nice story TS
Old 07-10-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is good. Camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1