The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Customer's Perspective

Invite both ML for a threesome session when you're in the shop... I experience once in the shop, I approached another ML second time, second one let the first one in halfway and we ended up in threesome...
Old 06-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
Just wondering if any bros have the same feelings as I do.

Scenario

So you have a regular ML at the spa. Massage wise she is capable and the rest is too.

But a few months at the same spa you spotted another ML which interest you very much.

1) Would you feel paiseh to go for the newer ML?
2) For bros who have been in similar situation, I like to ask if there is any drop in standards from the regular ML after you try the newer one?

Feel free to share your story with all of us. Many thanks
Let me give my 2c worth since i have a regular ML n have been pretty much 'loyal' to her. And she always hv stories to share with me abt other MLs ... note im talking abt CLEAN MASSAGE SPA here ...

1stly, depends on what customer category you are in, the kind of 'potential' you have. Eg you are young, dun earn a lot, tip $10 or less, demanding for massage (need strength, need hard), and no 'added value' - like frequently buying food or other stuffs for her ... then she will gladly give you away.

As bros here correctly agreed, all if not most of the MLs are only after $$$. Besides good tips (i would say $20 and above ba), their ultimate goal is to squeeze out gifts from customers (heard so many stories how customers shower MLs with LVs, watches, holidays) and even better so, if they can get a golden tortoise to BY them during the short stint here.

Heard so many stories of MLs snatching customers fr fellow MLs. eg some will purposely goto recept counter often so that they might catch the eyes of potential customers .. some will 'tout' themselves to customers if they happen to bump into them ... I've even heard of catfights between MLs at the working place ... so it's a really bitchy world out there.

My advice to TS, if the newer ML you took fancy is better, then dun care abt the previous ML. Anyways, you are only goin there for massage n nothing else right?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
...' - like frequently buying food or other stuffs for her ..
LOL, no offense intended, as I sometimes did that, buy an extra snack etc. then I notice it's more of those elderly customer that do this , e.g. overheard some asking the ML, oh, do you want to eat <insert food>? ... I can buy for you etc. etc.

The time I text ahead to offer this favour, actually got the ML reply that if I am so free then come for longer massage slot is better
Old 06-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL, no offense intended, as I sometimes did that, buy an extra snack etc. then I notice it's more of those elderly customer that do this , e.g. overheard some asking the ML, oh, do you want to eat <insert food>? ... I can buy for you etc. etc.

The time I text ahead to offer this favour, actually got the ML reply that if I am so free then come for longer massage slot is better
no need buy food for them lah.....want to eat go out with me to eat after work. if they say no, you know where they stand.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Just curious and need advise from the bros here. What happens if the ML asks to go out to have lunch together? Is that a potential KC trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
no need buy food for them lah.....want to eat go out with me to eat after work. if they say no, you know where they stand.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
AL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
Just wondering if any bros have the same feelings as I do.

Scenario

So you have a regular ML at the spa. Massage wise she is capable and the rest is too.

But a few months at the same spa you spotted another ML which interest you very much.

1) Would you feel paiseh to go for the newer ML?
2) For bros who have been in similar situation, I like to ask if there is any drop in standards from the regular ML after you try the newer one?

Feel free to share your story with all of us. Many thanks
I have experience in 2 joints before. Both I have 2 MLs which I like as regular. Yes, I would feel paiseh and awkard if I bump into the one that I dont have appointment with at the counter. I just say hello and proceed into my room. I alternate my visit between them. May be because of that I dont have any drop in service standard from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
Just curious and need advise from the bros here. What happens if the ML asks to go out to have lunch together? Is that a potential KC trap?
Is always a potential KC trap if you gets too emotional. Can go out with them to build chemistry but be prepared to foot the bill; and very becareful not to be KCed. Once kena, its like on drugs and hard to get out.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
When our awareness is high, treating most as possible KC trap the. Our probability of being KC-ed will be lower.

Most of the times that I fall in is when I am over confident and then before I know it. Those signs and symptoms of falling into KC trap become more and more evident. Then I know, jialat Liao.

Some KC trap leaves people with broken wallets

Some leaves people with broken hearts

Some with broken family and life

Some with all of the above
Old 14-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

If the ML is unhappy, it's only cos of reduced income and not feelings, for sure.
Old 14-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
AL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
When our awareness is high, treating most as possible KC trap the. Our probability of being KC-ed will be lower.

Most of the times that I fall in is when I am over confident and then before I know it. Those signs and symptoms of falling into KC trap become more and more evident. Then I know, jialat Liao.

Some KC trap leaves people with broken wallets

Some leaves people with broken hearts

Some with broken family and life

Some with all of the above
You sound like giving MCQ answers to consequence of KCed, but very true loh. Upz you bro.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Well said bro. I find that the more times you go back to find the ML, the higher the chances of being KC. So maybe on way is to just rotate around the ML in the shop to prevent being KC'ed.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me at the end of the day it is still finding the type of connection between u and the ml .... some ml i find cant seem to finish the job just no feeling .... and regular i feel has its perks .... if they find you only find them they might give u some things they dont normally offer for new comers .... but than again i always feel is base on the ml mood and who they choose
Old 15-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Well said!!!
Old 18-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have similar experience. Used to have a regular ML. Suddenly she went back to China bcos of family issue. End up with another ML in the same joint. After a few months, the 1st regular ML came back and I didn't know. Have a booking with the 2nd regular ML and went in. As I quite miss the 1st regular ML, I purposely went to find the 1st regular when the 2nd regular is on off day. The 1st regular is so jealous that she really treat me like a king. End up extended the massage for another 1.5 hrs. We foreplay for nearly 2 hrs (no massage, just kissing, licking, fingering and blowing) and try all kind of positions. So getting them jealous is not a bad thing! Wahaha.
Old 18-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Have similar experience. Used to have a regular ML. Suddenly she went back to China bcos of family issue. End up with another ML in the same joint. After a few months, the 1st regular ML came back and I didn't know. Have a booking with the 2nd regular ML and went in. As I quite miss the 1st regular ML, I purposely went to find the 1st regular when the 2nd regular is on off day. The 1st regular is so jealous that she really treat me like a king. End up extended the massage for another 1.5 hrs. We foreplay for nearly 2 hrs (no massage, just kissing, licking, fingering and blowing) and try all kind of positions. So getting them jealous is not a bad thing! Wahaha.
Wow really envy u bro!
Izzit a clean or hanky panky spa?
Guess you just treated them very well for such privileged treatment.
How old are both MLs bro ?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A Customer's Perspective

Like to share my recent experience .
Went to a recommended spa by Bro here .
Got this young ML but no strength .
Second trip change to a more mature ML
The first ML saw me with funny expression .
I continue with the second ML for some time and during most of my visit the First ML see me.
Last week went down last minute without booking and can't get the Second ML.
No choice so asked for First ML.
She was so happy and did all my requests !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1