The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thelamedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is she setting up a trap if she follows me home for free?

Long story short, I've been a regular to this KTV join and this girl, let's call her Jennifer, always come to me and be my companion for the night. One fine day I was at home alone and asked her to come over but she gave an excuse saying that she was having period... so nope.

Few days later I then went to this join again and she asked if it's ok for her to follow me home, she didn't ask for extra tips, but I did give 50 as that's the standard for every girl's fees if you want them to be your companion for the night.

If you are thinking if I am developing feelings for her, nope.

Just want to make things clear, is she setting up trap for me to fall for it so that she can suck my money indirectly?
Old 05-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is she setting up a trap if she follows me home for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelamedude View Post
One fine day I was at home alone and asked her to come over but she gave an excuse saying that she was having period... so nope.

Few days later I then went to this join again and she asked if it's ok for her to follow me home, she didn't ask for extra tips, but I did give 50 as that's the standard for every girl's fees if you want them to be your companion for the night.
So did you bring her home that day ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 06-08-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
So did you bring her home that day ?
Yup... what do you think she's trying to pull?
Old 06-08-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not going to guess what stunt this viet bu is trying tp pull on you cos there's no way to tell what a person is actually thinking , but if I'm you i would just keep tipping her 50 and bring her out to have a good fuck with her and continue to enjoy that 50 dollars tips fuck with her til as long as i can with her until the day she open her mouth to ask for thousands or ten of thousands of dollars for whatever purpose will then i pull a aeroplane on her .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 06-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
just go with the flow enjoy while u can,control your emotions
Old 06-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I'm not going to guess what stunt this viet bu is trying tp pull on you cos there's no way to tell what a person is actually thinking , but if I'm you i would just keep tipping her 50 and bring her out to have a good fuck with her and continue to enjoy that 50 dollars tips fuck with her til as long as i can with her until the day she open her mouth to ask for thousands or ten of thousands of dollars for whatever purpose will then i pull a aeroplane on her .
u are right bro absolutely happen to me with a pinoy gal from KTV, no emotional attachment,got to be hard hearted to pull the brakes
Old 06-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Is there a rule for 50 as standard for every girl's fees if the girl accompany u for the night? Or u assume it yourself?

A lot of ppl including the malaysians are blaming us for overpaying the tips and pay when it is not required to do so. U are creating a norm for girls to be given tips. Go read other forums if u are not aware.

Dun bother to ask us for advice if u like to tip girls. U are creating an unnecessary tipping culture and overpaying for lousy services.

Last edited by Pictionary; 06-08-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Is there a rule for 50 as standard for every girl's fees if the girl accompany u for the night? Or u assume it yourself?

A lot of ppl including the malaysians are blaming us for overpaying the tips and pay when it is not required to do so. U are creating a norm for girls to be given tips. Go read other forums if u are not aware.

Dun bother to ask us for advice if u like to tip girls. U are creating an unnecessary tipping culture and overpaying for lousy services.
What? I’ve been a ktv regular, 50 is the standard tips as far as I’m concerned?
How can you not tip the girls when you already kissed and all that?

Do you just run away and say no? Man come on. I don’t pull that stuff.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

have sex also worry so much
how u gonna get any free sex?
just wear condom & keep your valuables safe
Old 10-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

wow just give 50 can get her over night ?
Then how much for just 1 shot at H81 ?
Old 16-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why would u bring her home? if want to siam or put her aeroplane in future, a bit hard leh.
Old 25-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She asked if it's ok for her to follow me home, she didn't ask for extra tips...

Just want to make things clear, is she setting up trap for me to fall for it so that she can suck my money indirectly?
Of course there's no way to tell what a person is actually thinking but in my opinion, yes.
She wants you to keep looking for her.
Eventually she will ask for money and if you refuse she won't go to your house anymore.
Old 26-09-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

People usually end up paying for that “free lunch” one way or the other. So many ways they can one up you. End of the day depends on whether you can be hard hearted when the situation arises. Thats why the advice is usually to keep it transactional.

You give her a possibility signal she will play with you naturally. Already bringing her home you gave her an idea that 1.. you should have some sort of decent income 2.a property = $ 3.you like her enough to show her your place 4.from the decor she can compare what she assess vs real expression of your character

Fucking her at home you are likely to lower your guard as you feel more comfortable and safe. If in the heat of the moment she say no need condom what would you do? Would you fuck her all over your place and run out of condoms? When you get comfortable with her and she tell you her period just came its ok would you fuck her raw?

We won’t know your ability to stay clear minded , you know yourself best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1