The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 15
joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of
Tired of GQ? Exchange contact of ML without GQ

Not sure about bros here, I am tired of going to a spa for a good massage, only to be faced with a GQ and when you reject the whole atmosphere change. Most ML who ask the GQ also normally rush through the massage. I for one prefer a massage without GQ and and free teasing.
So if you want to exchange SYT ML contact without GQ and looking for a good massage with some free teasing do pm me to exchange. Please dont exchange P Massage contacts with me, they are everywhere and I dont pay for P Massage. I will only exchange with Bros with reputation points for more than a 100 and exchange of points is much appreciated

Last edited by joe_koh; 15-12-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of
Re: Tired of GQ? Exchange contact of ML without GQ

Thanks for all the response...replied some of you already
Old 18-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Thanks for all the response...replied some of you already
Good evening, Bro joe_koh,
Just up you back my humble 8 points. - from Wankjanice
Old 19-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Not sure about bros here, I am tired of going to a spa for a good massage, only to be faced with a GQ and when you reject the whole atmosphere change. Most ML who ask the GQ also normally rush through the massage. I for one prefer a massage without GQ and and free teasing.
So if you want to exchange SYT ML contact without GQ and looking for a good massage with some free teasing do pm me to exchange. Please dont exchange P Massage contacts with me, they are everywhere and I dont pay for P Massage. I will only exchange with Bros with reputation points for more than a 100 and exchange of points is much appreciated
No need exchange. Take Mrt to Braddel Station. Take exit and go to the Posb machines. There is a Foot massage shop that offers full body massage. Legit services with no extras. May get u to get extra hours. Ask for A Mei. One caution, I like hard massage, and she gave one. But I was still sore 4 days after....
Old 20-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for sharing bro!
Old 21-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekim View Post
thanks for sharing bro!
No worries bro
Old 22-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
edisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyedisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro joe koh for ur generous contact on J...B...syt last month. Although i do not have any contact to share but u still share with me.
Only can repay u by my humble points.
Old 22-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Bro this is another girl gd at teasing or the same one
I wanna try

Last edited by sibeinerd; 22-12-2018 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 22-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edisonttt View Post
Thanks bro joe koh for ur generous contact on J...B...syt last month. Although i do not have any contact to share but u still share with me.
Only can repay u by my humble points.
welcome bro....
Old 22-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Bro this is another girl gd at teasing or sane?
I wanna try
PM me ....
Old 22-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good and let’s exchange
Old 22-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Sounds good and let’s exchange
Bro I went your lobang at west. Was gd thanks
Old 22-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Joe for the sharing of contact although i do not have any to exchange.

Upz u my humble points for ur generosity.

Cheerz..
Old 23-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

There are 2 that I visit on a regular base. But if I mention them then my post will be deleted.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

mind sharing contacts for those with few teasing ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread