The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ajiaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Happened sometimes back in Westgate mall. Was drinking at the bar counter with friends in Isetan supermarket and chatted up with a mlif and ended up drinking alot. Went for a smoke outside later and ended getting a bj in a staircase, which I couldn't initially remembered. Heng never tio stomp. Bumped onto her again at Westgate and she told me about the bj incident. Said want something more this time. Drove off to a hotel and along the way she unzipped and hj me. Quite a thrill. Once in the room, she knelt and bj me me. Well, the rest that happened next is history and was history till now. No contact after that but saw her a few times at Westgate isetan, which is closing soon.
Old 17-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Insurance agent or financial planner tried to sell me smth, arrange meet up over drinks. She quite chio so I go and listen la, end up she's quite new to this, not very good at what she's doing, end up get a bit high, went to fuck her hot young brains out instead, can become trophy wife even if she gets pregnant
Share more details leh bro😄 so easy to up them meh... lol
Old 17-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajiaji View Post
Happened sometimes back in Westgate mall. Was drinking at the bar counter with friends in Isetan supermarket and chatted up with a mlif and ended up drinking alot. Went for a smoke outside later and ended getting a bj in a staircase, which I couldn't initially remembered. Heng never tio stomp. Bumped onto her again at Westgate and she told me about the bj incident. Said want something more this time. Drove off to a hotel and along the way she unzipped and hj me. Quite a thrill. Once in the room, she knelt and bj me me. Well, the rest that happened next is history and was history till now. No contact after that but saw her a few times at Westgate isetan, which is closing soon.
lucky u bro.
still can RTF lolx not bad.
Old 17-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
babavegitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had some good incidents three-four years ago:

1. local chinese girl I met while playing Pokemon go..this was when it first launched and snorlax was a big deal..bumped into her while catching snorlax..chatted up and realised she just turned 30 and single..I was 25 at that time. anyway had a couple of friendly catch ups, keeping it casual since she was older and I was a bit naive as well. one night she invited me to boat quay to join her friends and play some game in a bar, occasional rub of our exposed shoulder skin while sitting next to each other, split a cab with her home, ended up going up to her place and banged her when she invited me to see her "Hong Kong travel pics". As I said I was a bit naive, didn't want to lead an elder woman so lost touch after couple more dates.

2. Taiwan exchange student whom I met at a bus interchange. it was around 12 midnight when I went to int to catch my bus back home, she was the only one around standing in a parallel lane. while checking my bus time I noticed her last bus has already left. used that as a conversation point to chat her up. she was a new and bit tipsy, she was really upset about missing her bus and didn't know what to do. I offered her to book her a cab and walked her to it, grabbed her no to have lunch over the weekend with no other intentions..week later met for lunch, stayed with her in Starbucks while she finished her assignment, had some drinks later that evening, and reached her place that night to finish the deed. tried to ask her out again, but she said she has a bf waiting for her and feels guilty about it..and doesn't want to pursue anything further emotionally as we kind of hit it off together. that's the last I heard of her.

3. an uber pool driver while going back to my place from my girl friends place. I just started dating my gf that time, maybe 3rd date? anyway had dinner with her and booked uber pool to my place..the driver was a young local girl about my age, so we chatted up nicely..it was a good 20 min drive and we hit it off immediately...I was more daring this time (maybe got more experience lol)..anyway, hugged her goodbye for dropping me and tried kissing her, didn't resist, she then put her uber on hold and drove to the parking lot of my hdb..ended up giving me BBBJ. didn't get her number so that's that.
Old 17-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by babavegitto View Post
Had some good incidents three-four years ago:

1. local chinese girl I met while playing Pokemon go..this was when it first launched and snorlax was a big deal..bumped into her while catching snorlax..chatted up and realised she just turned 30 and single..I was 25 at that time. anyway had a couple of friendly catch ups, keeping it casual since she was older and I was a bit naive as well. one night she invited me to boat quay to join her friends and play some game in a bar, occasional rub of our exposed shoulder skin while sitting next to each other, split a cab with her home, ended up going up to her place and banged her when she invited me to see her "Hong Kong travel pics". As I said I was a bit naive, didn't want to lead an elder woman so lost touch after couple more dates.

2. Taiwan exchange student whom I met at a bus interchange. it was around 12 midnight when I went to int to catch my bus back home, she was the only one around standing in a parallel lane. while checking my bus time I noticed her last bus has already left. used that as a conversation point to chat her up. she was a new and bit tipsy, she was really upset about missing her bus and didn't know what to do. I offered her to book her a cab and walked her to it, grabbed her no to have lunch over the weekend with no other intentions..week later met for lunch, stayed with her in Starbucks while she finished her assignment, had some drinks later that evening, and reached her place that night to finish the deed. tried to ask her out again, but she said she has a bf waiting for her and feels guilty about it..and doesn't want to pursue anything further emotionally as we kind of hit it off together. that's the last I heard of her.

3. an uber pool driver while going back to my place from my girl friends place. I just started dating my gf that time, maybe 3rd date? anyway had dinner with her and booked uber pool to my place..the driver was a young local girl about my age, so we chatted up nicely..it was a good 20 min drive and we hit it off immediately...I was more daring this time (maybe got more experience lol)..anyway, hugged her goodbye for dropping me and tried kissing her, didn't resist, she then put her uber on hold and drove to the parking lot of my hdb..ended up giving me BBBJ. didn't get her number so that's that.
You must be very good looking !
Old 17-10-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
You must be very good looking !
Not really, I consider myself an average looking guy. and all these three girls are chinese and im not chinese also. I think what worked for me was that I never looked to hook up with these girls (at least the first two). I was just single at that time, new to SG and wanted to meet and date people. I think sometimes with confidence and politeness u can really get lucky..
Old 17-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
sinnerrr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinnerrr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so you must be ang mor la
Old 18-10-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
I hope you got a promotion and extra fat bonus that year.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 18-10-2019, 04:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bobhuat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
If you don't mind me asking

Are you caucasian?

Quote:
Not really, I consider myself an average looking guy. and all these three girls are chinese and im not chinese also. I think what worked for me was that I never looked to hook up with these girls (at least the first two). I was just single at that time, new to SG and wanted to meet and date people. I think sometimes with confidence and politeness u can really get lucky..
Old 18-10-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhuat View Post
If you don't mind me asking

Are you caucasian?
I’m not white, I’m Asian
Old 18-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m not white, I’m Asian
Nabei.. your this kind of pattern dun need to say also know... indian say indian la... simi asian.. u indian very sia suay meh? hide here hide there... be proud of your race and culture leh...

asian la, eurasian la, mixed la... simi lan jiao pattern chut ka liao.. really see these kind of hide this hide that people no up....
Old 18-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajiaji View Post
Happened sometimes back in Westgate mall. Was drinking at the bar counter with friends in Isetan supermarket and chatted up with a mlif and ended up drinking alot. No contact after that but saw her a few times at Westgate isetan, which is closing soon.
Wow is she working there or a regular customer? Lol am curious though.
Old 18-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Nabei.. your this kind of pattern dun need to say also know... indian say indian la... simi asian.. u indian very sia suay meh? hide here hide there... be proud of your race and culture leh...

asian la, eurasian la, mixed la... simi lan jiao pattern chut ka liao.. really see these kind of hide this hide that people no up....
I am not indian, i am pakistani.

I am sorry, hiding behind my culture was not my intention. I just thought race has nothing to do with my experience and wanted to avoid any generalisation like you just did. I just simply wanted to share my exp that's all.

I apologise if I was being rude or offended you by not answering directly, please feel free to zap me if it makes u happy.
Old 18-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am sorry, hiding behind my culture was not my intention. I just thought race has nothing to do with my experience and wanted to avoid any generalisation like you just did. I just simply wanted to share my exp that's all.

I apologise if I was being rude or offended you by not answering directly, please feel free to zap me if it makes u happy.
we r here to share or read.. thanks for sharing ur story.
Old 18-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You dont have to apologies. We are all here to read and share our interesting encounters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1