The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas fucks schoolgal Nana

Had my nth RTF with Nana. Hallmarks of this babe are her nubile body, almost perfectly shaped boobs, frenching (with fresh breathed bros), her love for painting and gao gao GFE. FR below still applies except that now I think her body seems even more better than before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had Nana’s first blood today and boy, I had a most memorable session!

Name: Nana
Base: 1612
Origin: Chong Qing
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: To me Nana is very sweet and pretty. She gives off a strong undergrad vibe. Nana and a certain public personality share some resemblance. Try her and you might know what I’m talking about.

Body: Nana stands at 1.6+m in heels. And it gets better. She is slim and lanky, very similar to Qiqi who RTC-ed recently. She was wearing a full length dress which showed off her lithe body, macam a school gal in a prom dress.

Boobs: Nana’s almost-perfect 34Bs almost made me cry. I was in heaven! I could not get enough of those girlish breasts and cupped them every chance I had.

Foreplay: Nana must have gone through the same training routine as the other newbies. Tho still a little green, she gave me a back rub with her boobs, followed by a catbath. The feel and sight of her girlish boobs and body was an incredibly erotic experience.

BBBJ: Awesomely done BBBJ. I had to resist shooting my load early at the sight of Nana’s pretty schoolgal face pressed hard against my groin. Not sure if Nana gives CIM but if she does, wow!

Frenching: Nana was initially a little hesitant to French. However, she seemed to have gotten turned on when we started kissing and we soon exploded in desperate breathless frenching. So guys, Nana speaks French but for fuck’s sake, pls keep your breath fresh for her.

Painting: Nana last had sex a few months back and she was hot and dripping. She was crying and screaming such that I wondered how far down the hallway those screams went…She is quite sparse + well trimmed down south and I had a grand time feasting on fresh abalone.

FJ: Oh goodness, fucking Nana was really like fucking a schoolgal. She was warmed up from the painting and her tight pussy welcomed me in eagerly. Nana clutched my arms as I thrusted and thrusted. On the way to cumming we were frenching deeply until I disengaged our lips to cum mightily.

Personality: Nana is friendly and a joy to talk to. I like her very much.

TLDR: Nana is slim and pretty, and gives a strong GFE.
Old 27-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
momo73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Had my nth RTF with Nana. Hallmarks of this babe are her nubile body, almost perfectly shaped boobs, frenching (with fresh breathed bros), her love for painting and gao gao GFE. FR below still applies except that now I think her body seems even more better than before!
Inspired by Brother Doomas' post I went for my own RTF session with Nana this afternoon. First time with her a couple of weeks ago and it was a most enjoyable session. Today's RTF was even better.
I find her to be very pretty, with sharp features, and with her blonde highlights, very heavy with the ah lian seh. So right up my alley.
Her body is tight tight tight. She's quite tall, 1.6+ in her heels and those firm and perky B cup boobs are just perfect on her lean and lithe frame.
After the shower which included a very nice massage the action started on the round bed with a deep Frenching makeout session. I then proceeded to feast on her marvellous titties before making my way south of the border to dine at the Y. Nana has a pretty pussy and she gets wet wet wet from being eaten out.
It was then her turn to give me a BJ and her suction and tongue action on my dick brought me to the brink.
The FJ started with missionary and lots of Frenching and me diddling her engorged clitty. She asked to switch to doggy and I was only too happy to oblige her.
After climax we had a cuddle and chat. Her GFE level is very high. Great gal and a real gem. Will defo RTF Nana again after I'm back from my overseas work trip.
Old 30-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

FR for Nana, courtesy of bro DPOWER (sorry for hijacking your FR)

Bonked NaNa, 16H12 for the 1st time, today.

1) From Chong Ching, started work on 19 Sep 19.

2) shoulder length brownish hair, oval shape face with sharp chin, nice medium thick lips, big nice eyes, medium height cute nose, having one sexy black flat dot between eye brows but slightly displaced to the right, 1.65m tall, 52 kg, A boobs, Athlectic built with nice long leg, flat thummy, complexion looks good but not those milky smooth type, reminds me of Tae Kwon Do beauty type of built and complexion. On the 1st look seemed attractive. On the 2nd close look, she looked pretty, lol. Sayang ah, if boobs B, sure fit into Birdie's requirenent ( 在讲风涼话,hahahaha). Anyway, in lotus, i grinded her until she lied flat on bed and before she lied flat, i managed to suck her A boob nipples , shiok ah.

3) ejected in grinding missionary. Getting more and more proficient in this style, hehe. Made her moaned loudly and panted heavily. She had good stamina. Went thru x 2 in standing and x 10 on bed. I felt weak and not able to sustain till another position, the doggy on bed, sigh.

4) loud moanings. Knn maybe OKT Botak thot i was raping her, lol. Even when she was exhausted, still managed to jerk her butt till i cummed. During sex, having good arm strength for hugging and grapping around my back. It was very shiok as was done by a pretty WL.

5) Nice pressed in raw rub but no raw.

6) so nice to rub against her nice leg and attractive body and watched her moaning loud with frown forehead. Beast mode fully activated. Pumped her furiously till she slided her face one side, panting heavily and grasping for air, making me not in an angle to french her. But the sight of her expression already made me wild and wanted to fuck her brains out.

7) Solid GFE, nice frenching. Accomodating to my requested fuck positions.

8) painted her furiously till she begged me to stop .......she seemed like just finished 100m sprinting.

Very shiok bonk for her pretty face, nice body, loud moans, invited me to fuck her brains out. Knn, if fuck her everyday, sure 精尽人亡,nabei .......

RTF ? What do u think ? Lol

She told me her legs gone already ( lol, in standing doggy, i got to really support her much as she had no strength to stand properly). She said in orgasm 3 times. Actually, my legs also one quarter gone ......go back home must swallow 4 tablets of Korean A grade Ginseng .......

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14163
Old 30-10-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=Doomas;19378724]FR for Nana, courtesy of bro DPOWER (sorry for hijacking your FR)

2) shoulder length brownish hair, oval shape face with sharp chin, nice medium thick lips, big nice eyes, medium height cute nose, having one sexy black flat dot between eye brows but slightly displaced to the right, 1.65m tall, 52 kg, A boobs, Athlectic built with nice long leg, flat thummy, complexion looks good but not those milky smooth type, reminds me of Tae Kwon Do beauty type of built and complexion. On the 1st look seemed attractive. On the 2nd close look, she looked pretty, lol. Sayang ah, if boobs B, sure fit into Birdie's requirenent ( 在讲风涼话,hahahaha). Anyway, in lotus, i grinded her until she lied flat on bed and before she lied flat, i managed to suck her A boob nipples , shiok ah.

3) ejected in grinding missionary. Getting more and more proficient in this style, hehe. Made her moaned loudly and panted heavily. She had good stamina. Went thru x 2 in standing and x 10 on bed. I felt weak and not able to sustain till another position, the doggy on bed, sigh.

4) loud moanings. Knn maybe OKT Botak thot i was raping her, lol. Even when she was exhausted, still managed to jerk her butt till i cummed. During sex, having good arm strength for hugging and grapping around my back. It was very shiok as was done by a pretty WL.

6) so nice to rub against her nice leg and attractive body and watched her moaning loud with frown forehead. Beast mode fully activated. Pumped her furiously till she slided her face one side, panting heavily and grasping for air, making me not in an angle to french her. But the sight of her expression already made me wild and wanted to fuck her brains out.

8) painted her furiously till she begged me to stop .......she seemed like just finished 100m sprinting.

Very shiok bonk for her pretty face, nice body, loud moans, invited me to fuck her brains out. Knn, if fuck her everyday, sure 精尽人亡,nabei .......

She told me her legs gone already ( lol, in standing doggy, i got to really support her much as she had no strength to stand properly). She said in orgasm 3 times. Actually, my legs also one quarter gone ......go back home must swallow 4 tablets of Korean A grade Ginseng .......

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14163[/QUOTE

Bro, i need to thank you for recommeding her. I bonked her because of your earlier post and i have confidence in your FR

Post Note : Her pussy was real "tight" (this characteristic is Relative, lol) But compared to other WLs i bonked for the past 1 yr, hers was very tight.
Furious thrustings would make her go 'wild and insane', haha

Last edited by DPOWER; 30-10-2019 at 07:27 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=DPOWER;19379327]
Quote:
FR for Nana, courtesy of bro DPOWER (sorry for hijacking your FR)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14163[/QUOTE

Bro, i need to thank you for recommeding her. I bonked her because of your earlier post and i have confidence in your FR

Post Note : Her pussy was real "tight" (this characteristic is Relative, lol) But compared to other WLs i bonked for the past 1 yr, hers was very tight.
Furious thrustings would make her go 'wild and insane', haha
Bro,

Bro doomas mentioned Nana got “perfect B boobs”; but you mentioned A nia.
I hope this is not your attempt to prevent me from trying her ?

😅😂😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 30-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;19379591]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Bro,

Bro doomas mentioned Nana got “perfect B boobs”; but you mentioned A nia.
I hope this is not your attempt to prevent me from trying her ?

😅😂😬
To me, its A on bed lah. U go try yourself, lol. But once the WL put on push bra, it looks very different
Old 30-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=DPOWER;19379859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

To me, its A on bed lah. U go try yourself, lol. But once the WL put on push bra, it looks very different
Joking lah
Believe you bro
Size of boobs depend on measurement tools
Boobs might be smallish when cupped by your 熊掌
😜
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 30-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

鲍鱼熊掌不可兼得
Old 30-10-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
鲍鱼熊掌不可兼得
Sigh ......SK的鲍鱼...... ......lol
Old 30-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
鲍鱼熊掌不可兼得
Dai Gor, u like this old song ? :

"

i am the eye in the sky
Looking at u
I can read your mind

I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat u blind

Last edited by DPOWER; 30-10-2019 at 01:23 PM.
Old 30-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
鲍鱼熊掌不可兼得
我要鲍鱼
也要
熊掌里的奶
😂

Quote:

我要干净的鲍鱼
😊
Old 30-10-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;19380282]我要鲍鱼
也要
熊掌里的奶
😂

Thats the Spirit ! Birdie
Our Beliefs limit our dreams and actions ......

The New Born Birdie debuts.
In Nov 19, u just focus on boob A
Old 30-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
我要鲍鱼
也要
熊掌里的奶
😂

我要干净的鲍鱼
😊

你哋真系冇得項
Old 31-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello nowayhose:

Nobody went to dig up your thread, I came across it accidentally. In fact, I did not even go and read your previous postings, ha ha!

Just remember you are going to look for sex (not love), not so good to fall in love since the girls will return to China after working for a maximum 2 years.

If you really want GFE, perhaps you can go online and search for female escort services.

No need to say sorry because I’m not offended, hee hee!
Aiyo, if never read my thread how come u quoted my prev posts? Lol.

Anyway, tried 1612 yiyi last month. Awesome girl. Good bbbj and ok with frenchm can't rmb if I got post fr in this thread.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bing Bing (冰冰) is very good and passionate frencher if you have very good chemistry with her. Very sweet and caring girls, always smiling. She has a very soft, sweet and gentle voice. But she can moan quite loudly when you made her very high when fj. Almost want to cover her mouth at one time to prevent her from moaning too loudly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1