The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bing Bing(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
No wonder so many fansees
she is the best in YTL
Old 18-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Hmm suddenly so much hype about Bingbing. Her looks are passable, maybe rating close to 7/10. But she is defo a service gal, good foreplay, BBBJ and hardworking. Worth to try for punters.

But I don't she is close to the chio Sansan who left. That was a really a chio clubber and her bod is tight, not to mention her hot service
Old 20-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Bing bing today, really solid service per bro omnia and bro bad bird's FR. Service around on par with the 5 in my top 5. Got frenching, AR and solid catbath first visit, but no BBBJ because she check up tml.

Bro's bbd and omnia FR really brought her much business. I sat there 1 hour waiting for bing bing, 3 bros came in and asked for her while the other girls no one take Saw a girl in pink that I quite fancied, any bro was happen to be there today and know her name?
Old 20-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Tried Bing bing today, really solid service per bro omnia and bro bad bird's FR. Service around on par with the 5 in my top 5. Got frenching, AR and solid catbath first visit, but no BBBJ because she check up tml.

Bro's bbd and omnia FR really brought her much business. I sat there 1 hour waiting for bing bing, 3 bros came in and asked for her while the other girls no one take Saw a girl in pink that I quite fancied, any bro was happen to be there today and know her name?
Glad you enjoyed her bro!
No doubt not chio syt type, but her services no horse run

Btw I only saw 2 other ‘newbies’ Dan Dan (busty and short) and Chen Xi (tallish & slim) when I last went
I think there’re another 2 I din see before; one of whom bro max mentioned “Zue Zhi”.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed her bro!
No doubt not chio syt type, but her services no horse run

😉
Our taste very similar ah bro, whichever girl you say good I always try de :P Lucky you not into the sashimi game, if not i cfm eat your xiao before when I paint them
Old 20-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Our taste very similar ah bro, whichever girl you say good I always try de :P Lucky you not into the sashimi game, if not i cfm eat your xiao before when I paint them
I’m not into sashimi
But from time to time I might :

1. Kenna raped by gal
2. Accidentally misfire due to CD slip

Btw, please PM me when you have any good lobang since you think our taste are so similar
Likewise I can share with you my recent conquests

😉
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I’m not into sashimi
But from time to time I might :

1. Kenna raped by gal
2. Accidentally misfire due to CD slip

Btw, please PM me when you have any good lobang since you think our taste are so similar
Likewise I can share with you my recent conquests

😉
Birdie, in the past, i bought the largest size cap, applied jel before capped on, with vigourous thrustings and jerkings at many angles using Physic principles also cannot slip condom.

Only one time successful but without my knowledge on ex Anqi (yr 2018, Apr). Might want to consult u privately, lol
Old 21-10-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

The other two delectable ones I saw that day were Dandan and Chen Xi

Quote:

Old 21-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Birdie, in the past, i bought the largest size cap, applied jel before capped on, with vigourous thrustings and jerkings at many angles using Physic principles also cannot slip condom.

Only one time successful but without my knowledge on ex Anqi (yr 2018, Apr). Might want to consult u privately, lol
Happened many times previously eg 1649 Tian Tian (rtc), WH04 Tian Xin (rtc)...
Nothing to share cos no idea
😅
Old 21-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Happened many times previously eg 1649 Tian Tian (rtc), WH04 Tian Xin (rtc)...
Nothing to share cos no idea
😅
You are the Man, Tok Kong
Old 21-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are the Man, Tok Kong
Past 1 month went on beast mode intensively tried WH06 SK, WH04 Xin Er, WH12 Xiao Meng & Yezi, WH17 Bing Bing, 1608 Rabbit, 1651 Lili, rtf 1658a Jixiang & WH06 Xiao Yun, and awesome local FL Alicia...
小弟弟 over exhausted liao
Gotta take a break for a week or two

😅
Old 21-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Past 1 month went on beast mode intensively tried WH06 SK, WH04 Xin Er, WH12 Xiao Meng & Yezi, WH17 Bing Bing, 1608 Rabbit, 1651 Lili, rtf 1658a Jixiang & WH06 Xiao Yun, and awesome local FL Alicia...
小弟弟 over exhausted liao
Gotta take a break for a week or two

😅
Bro, for those WLs under your beast mode 蹂躏, can rate the top 3 in terms of look only ? Exclude Bing Bing. Those who cannot be outcalled ones, how good i also wont try, lol
Old 21-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, for those WLs under your beast mode 蹂躏, can rate the top 3 in terms of look only ? Exclude Bing Bing. Those who cannot be outcalled ones, how good i also wont try, lol
Just talking abt looks, put aside local FL since this thread abt GL cat 150 PRC:

1. 1658a Jixiang
2. 1612 Bing Bing
3. WH04 Xin Er
Old 21-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Just talking abt looks, put aside local FL since this thread abt GL cat 150 PRC:

1. 1658a Jixiang
2. 1612 Bing Bing
3. WH04 Xin Er
for me BB prettiest
Old 21-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

1. 1658a Jixiang
2. 1612 Bing Bing
3. WH04 Xin Er
Bro, thks !

Pai seh, can list another three from No. 4 to 6 ? Lol

My next target is Xiao Bai but she was on code red since Sun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1