The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you will like XE

she yummylicious
Dai Gor, yes, she is ptetty with a nice body, haha
Old 17-10-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
But she has rock melons and smoky breath
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Quote:
Boobs and dimples damn kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
But she has rock melons and smoky breath
😅
冇问题大佬
Old 17-10-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
you will like XE

she yummylicious
Had 2nd / 3rd blood on the very first day of her work.
She looks yummilicous
Very pretty actually from afar and wechat photos
But up close when in room:

1. Face quite plastic
2. Tits are quite poorly enhanced with near fist sized aerolas coupled with a long strand of nip hair
3. Some medicated oil/ herbal scent
4. V limited service

Maybe I caught her in a wrong day or maybe expectations too high, I actually din managed to cum with her
Cum in a later session on same day with WH06 SK
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had 2nd / 3rd blood on the very first day of her work.
She looks yummilicous
Very pretty actually from afar and wechat photos
But up close when in room:

1. Face quite plastic
2. Tits are quite poorly enhanced with near fist sized aerolas coupled with a long strand of nip hair
3. Some medicated oil/ herbal scent
4. V limited service

Maybe I caught her in a wrong day or maybe expectations too high, I actually din managed to cum with her
Cum in a later session on same day with WH06 SK
😅
冇问题

冇得顶.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
冇问题

冇得顶.
Dai Gor gek hai Dai Gor .....)
Old 17-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
冇问题

冇得顶.

Bro

Hope you get ‘lucky’ with her soon.

😅
Old 17-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dai Gor gek hai Dai Gor .....)
me small small bird

Quote:
Bro

Hope you get ‘lucky’ with her soon.

😅
her buddy was ex 2033 gal
Old 17-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
me small small bird

Bro

Just curious how u get to ‘see’ her when u can’t go to GL recently(
Old 17-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Cool Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Quote:
Bro

Just curious how u get to ‘see’ her when u can’t go to GL recently(
shhh...dun let da pussy outta da panty
Old 17-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
me small small bird

Quote:
shhh...dun let da pussy outta da panty
Respect!
🙇‍♂️
Old 17-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Respect!
🙇‍♂️
my master chief BBB taught me "frozen"
Old 17-10-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
my master chief BBB taught me "frozen"
大哥!你严重了!
I’m neither master nor chief, just a small small bird
I only typed ‘frozen’ cos cum across tv ad
😅
Old 20-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face WH04 threads

*** Deleted ***

Duplicate thread! Mod, pls kindly merge the two threads. Thanks!

Pls goto - https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...9#post19557219

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1