The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Bro fornicator is like a fucking PT "virtual OKT". Whoever need infos all look for him. I think you better open a small booth at the corner of PT for enquiries...
Old 04-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Bro fornicator is like a fucking PT "virtual OKT". Whoever need infos all look for him. I think you better open a small booth at the corner of PT for enquiries...
Haha! Yah right! Just like in the shopping malls where they have the information counters complete with computers.

Once again, I thank you Bro MrBombastic for the compliments and trust in my capabilities. "A fucking PT virtual OKT", that's a good one! Haha.

Well, if anyone does need info, I am here to help and so are all of the other Bros. We all help each other yah, I mean, I am not 100% perfect, there are also things I still and don't know and have yet to learn about PT.

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 14
dididi is one of the Best!dididi is one of the Best!dididi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananalegbonker View Post
wait there a while saw 1 guy just came up from the stair and her door open let him go in :
Thanks for sharing bro, she is in my PT wish list, but never successful, if like that then just forget abt fuvking her lao, lucky lot of choice in PT now
Old 06-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro fornicator is like a fucking PT "virtual OKT". Whoever need infos all look for him. I think you better open a small booth at the corner of PT for enquiries.
I suspect he own some of the business there

Hehee joking only
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 07-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Not a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
I suspect he own some of the business there

Hehee joking only
U have a good suggestion but, say running a consult biz is a no no. I used to tell passingby brothers over at PT brothels. Just yesterday outside H22, we knew Nikki and Michelle were on block leave.

An older gentleman walked in saw the chains, i told him both new WLs were on leave. Instead of thanking me, he looked up and down as if i was the OKT. There were few such incidents but, times i met friendly guys. I also recomend them to this website.

2yrs ago, met a member too, we have good conversations and, attract 2passerbys who amaze that we are so knowledgeable. Actually guys who don't read this wesbite are not aware of ex KS GL WLs. They were shocked that some WLs are charging $50, while many are below this.

That was what i wanted to tell that gentleman yesterday, sad he thought i mean harm, or i am introducing WLs to him. Serve them right for rejections from WLs, that is they ask stupid Qs and, insult the $50WLs by telling them they are not as pretty as GL PRCs. Yes! I have heard this b4.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Not a good idea

There are many people who are like that. Therefore I don't really bother to give a shit to them. For instance it happen to me in this forum. There are members who PM me and ask for infos. I just brush them aside as these jokers just ask and never contribute.

When I started cheong in PT, I don't even know where is it. I even bump into GL and search for the room number. Thankfully Mr Google Map show me the direction and I manage to get PT.

It's all about hardwork...

And I'm very proud of my achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
U have a good suggestion but, say running a

consult biz is a no no. I used to tell passingby brothers over at PT brothels. Just yesterday outside H22, we knew Nikki and Michelle were on block leave.

An older gentleman walked in saw the chains, i told him both new WLs were on leave. Instead of thanking me, he looked up and down as if i was the OKT. There were few such incidents but, times i met friendly guys. I also recomend them to this website.

2yrs ago, met a member too, we have good conversations and, attract 2passerbys who amaze that we are so knowledgeable. Actually guys who don't read this wesbite are not aware of ex KS GL WLs. They were shocked that some WLs are charging $50, while many are below this.

That was what i wanted to tell that gentleman yesterday, sad he thought i mean harm, or i am introducing WLs to him. Serve them right for rejections from WLs, that is they ask stupid Qs and, insult the $50WLs by telling them they are not as good looking as GL PRCs. Yes! I have heard this b4.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are many people who are like that. Therefore I don't really bother to give a shit to them. For instance it happen to me in this forum. There are members who PM me and ask for infos. I just brush them aside as these jokers just ask and never contribute.

When I started cheong in PT, I don't even know where is it. I even bump into GL and search for the room number. Thankfully Mr Google Map show me the direction and I manage to get PT.

It's all about hardwork...

And I'm very proud of my achievement
Agree and you should be proud, for not all men can do what we, or for that matter of fact you, can do this kind of activity.

So, go PT Later? Hehe! Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....

Please don't hate me too much, please!

Cheers.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Agree and you should be proud, for not all men can do what we, or for that matter of fact you, can do this kind of activity.

So, go PT Later? Hehe! Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....

Please don't hate me too much, please!

Cheers.
U r such an asshole!

Nope... Not today. I got something to do today. Probably next week. Planning to try new WLs. Maybe RTF Rose again. Or you got any recommendation?
Old 07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
U r such an asshole!

Nope... Not today. I got something to do today. Probably next week. Planning to try new WLs. Maybe RTF Rose again. Or you got any recommendation?
Haha, thank you Bro!

Rose is not a bad idea, but if new WL you want to try, its Candy H14R11. Try, maybe you have chemistry.

Got something to do today? Then go tonight lah! And what could possibly be more important than go PT?, work can wait, hahaha!

Ok, ok I just messing with you. Of course work is important, so I stop luring you to PT.....for now! Hahaha!

Cheers.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Candy???!!! WTF... Pls mannn... Ur rating is so bad still wanna ask me to test???!!! I rather PCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Haha, thank you Bro!

Rose is not a bad idea, but if new WL you want to try, its Candy H14R11. Try, maybe you have chemistry.

Got something to do today? Then go tonight lah! And what could possibly be more important than go PT?, work can wait, hahaha!

Ok, ok I just messing with you. Of course work is important, so I stop luring you to PT.....for now! Hahaha!

Cheers.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Candy???!!! WTF... Pls mannn... Ur rating is so bad still wanna ask me to test???!!! I rather PCC
Yes I know but like I say maybe is different with you. Maybe you have chemistry, how to know if you don't try. My experience different from you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 14-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkYami View Post
go there few times still no chance to see her face , hope got chance to try her
Been to 2F of H07 but no Sugar R03, Miki R28 same. Only Kathy R06 and Chris R02. I RTF Chris lah, shiok! Queenie R05 OL. Will try Kathy next if I can. Good, tomorrow Ann R01 RTW aleady! In the meantime I RTF Chris.

I thank you.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Squirt1055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there last week , R03 door outside got some bros there waiting , I don't have a chance to see her look , but saw the next door girl open door , her look not bad but she going back , wonder what is her name and service good ?
Old 04-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt1055 View Post
been there last week , R03 door outside got some bros there waiting , I don't have a chance to see her look , but saw the next door girl open door , her look not bad but she going back , wonder what is her name and service good ?
Miki - H07R28 (2F)

Imho, service SOP, and I don't like her attitude.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 20-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
Piepiyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no news on her ? is she still working ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1