The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twtw View Post
Just heard from a wl a couple of days ago it going to be shifted to jalan besar subject to approval...she say it at the "ah gua keng"(tranvestite lorong)...anyway it just hearsay only🙂
================================================== =========
can shift to desker road together with the ah gua keng.
another IR playground + tourist attraction.

can also collect entrance fee + ERP + parking fee + upgrade toilet fee
huat ah! everyone happy, some lose but some win big big
Old 18-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Hopefully I got the room correct, one of the best WL is H07(L2) R2 - Jac (CAT50)...for sure.
Yes. She was the best. Remember always long q outside her door
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 18-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 5
chichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Petain has long history in it. But mainly are milfs and gilfs liking. It’s just a matter of time, it will be phrase out.
Sad to hear that.
Old 18-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichihan View Post
Sad to hear that.
================================================== ==========
pioneer & merdeka generations still around, many still fit & full of energy.
so hope pen be preserve as long as possible for them
already johore road, bugis street, part of kim jio ka, keong siak road all gone liao.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ==========
pioneer & merdeka generations still around, many still fit & full of energy.
so hope pen be preserve as long as possible for them
already johore road, bugis street, part of kim jio ka, keong siak road all gone liao.
bro keong siak still has some red light house right.

long time never go there already

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

I choose GL as the best location for PT to relocate to. However, Malaysian WLs will complete with Thai and PRC. Is not a bad thing because PT girls will up their standards.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro keong siak still has some red light house right.

long time never go there already
KS left only 1 house.... next to the coffeeshop. Used to be 2 houses but they combined into 1 due to lack of WLs.
Old 20-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twtw View Post
Just heard from a wl a couple of days ago it going to be shifted to jalan besar subject to approval...she say it at the "ah gua keng"(tranvestite lorong)...anyway it just hearsay only🙂
Not the whole of PT la.... what happened was the OKT of H12 sold her unit and applied to relocate to Desker rd. As she is the OKT and boss of H12..... all the WLs in H12 will have to follow her to Desker rd.
But whether the relocation will be approved by AV or not is still unknown.... application oredi sent in 2 month ago and no sound no picture from AV.

But I have intel from other gahmen dept that her application is unlikely to be approved. Desker rd now has only 3 "approved" brothels remaining and the gahmen is actually waiting for these 3 brothels to close shop...... so they are reluctant to let "new" brothels enter the area.

Presently all the WLs in H12 are cursing their OKT and hoping AV will not approve the relocation as none of them really wants to move to Deskar rd. If the application is rejected.... and the OKT sells H12..... it means she has given up her license and the WLs are free to "look" for other OKTs in the other PT houses.
Old 20-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
beosan443 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not the whole of PT la.... what happened was the OKT of H12 sold her unit and applied to relocate to Desker rd. As she is the OKT and boss of H12..... all the WLs in H12 will have to follow her to Desker rd.
But whether the relocation will be approved by AV or not is still unknown.... application oredi sent in 2 month ago and no sound no picture from AV.

But I have intel from other gahmen dept that her application is unlikely to be approved. Desker rd now has only 3 "approved" brothels remaining and the gahmen is actually waiting for these 3 brothels to close shop...... so they are reluctant to let "new" brothels enter the area.

Presently all the WLs in H12 are cursing their OKT and hoping AV will not approve the relocation as none of them really wants to move to Deskar rd. If the application is rejected.... and the OKT sells H12..... it means she has given up her license and the WLs are free to "look" for other OKTs in the other PT houses.
I already know are one of the OKTs of Petain.....
Old 21-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!

Went to HSE 22 room 20

Name - Nvr ask.
look- pretty looking for her age.
Body- handful
BJ- cap bj
AR- I like the way she lick my asshole.
Fj- Got water cuming out of her.

Out from her room in less 20mins.

Good budget bonk if you looking for quick one.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!

Quote:
KS left only 1 house.... next to the coffeeshop. Used to be 2 houses but they combined into 1 due to lack of WLs.
I went down last week, nothing much there???
Old 21-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIDILAOHOTPOT View Post
Went to HSE 22 room 20

Name - Nvr ask.
look- pretty looking for her age.
Body- handful
BJ- cap bj
AR- I like the way she lick my asshole.
Fj- Got water cuming out of her.

Out from her room in less 20mins.

Good budget bonk if you looking for quick one.
H22 R20 - Michelle CAT50 SYT GOOD
Old 21-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

H22r20 when i had her she was shaved. Bj very shiok, handsfree while stroking my nipples

H22r18 hj also good

Last edited by IamGood; 21-10-2019 at 01:16 PM.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 0
1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all

How to go there?
Old 28-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.. .
interesting development, and i think Govment should combine PT and KS together to revive the scene, and the house needs to have shower also

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1