The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: MP Raid

Power sia... swiping clean clean..
Guess have to go low profile till next year to avoid in action and kena raid...
Old 08-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylee14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any idea what happens if you're having a massage when they start the raid?
Old 08-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylee14 View Post
Any idea what happens if you're having a massage when they start the raid?
Just sit up and change and get ready go home. At least if you didn’t pay entrance fee then don’t never wasted any money. They will just ask you questions, see if you want to save the girl or make sure she kena send back. Act blur best because as long as you are not doing fj with a minor or fj at all is ok.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
StomaBag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Far East Plaza L5-120
Pink signboard states that its beauty. But but but something fishy inside. Heard from bros that there is camera hidden on the ceiling watching bro & gal in action. The dirty male boss is hiding somewhere watching.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StomaBag View Post
Far East Plaza L5-120
Pink signboard states that its beauty. But but but something fishy inside. Heard from bros that there is camera hidden on the ceiling watching bro & gal in action. The dirty male boss is hiding somewhere watching.
Wow this is very very very serious!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StomaBag View Post
Far East Plaza L5-120
Did your bro verify it???

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 08-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Did your bro verify it???
It was on the Orchard FEP thread, I think last year???
Old 08-10-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
It was on the Orchard FEP thread, I think last year???
No one sexpose the owner / shop???

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...tablishments_A

Boat Quay kena liao.
Old 18-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
Dunno if circular also classified under BQ

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Dunno if circular also classified under BQ
think it probably is, just flip side of the shophouses on BQ

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 21-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro here,
Please advise if the ML who offered massage illegaly after caught, will they be send to court before deported or just deport after case concluded.
thank you for the input.
Old 21-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Bro here,
Please advise if the ML who offered massage illegaly after caught, will they be send to court before deported or just deport after case concluded.
thank you for the input.
Hey Bro,

Not immediately, they still need to make a case. Then see if the ML want to fight or just plead guilty. Unless during the police interview before the court she spill the beans and plead guilty then gone in a few days to a month.
Old 21-10-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Bro here,
thank you for the input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Hey Bro,

Not immediately, they still need to make a case. Then see if the ML want to fight or just plead guilty. Unless during the police interview before the court she spill the beans and plead guilty then gone in a few days to a month.
Usually if ML caught doin specials in shop, will she just be fined n deport?

For boss mean license gone + fine?

Will both be given jail terms?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Hey Bro,

Thank you Bro for the reply, as my ML will be collecting back her passport after 5 month investigation but not told to attend the court, so i want to know if she will be deported or still able to cont work as no proof against her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1