The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 15
latneiro is a name known to alllatneiro is a name known to alllatneiro is a name known to alllatneiro is a name known to alllatneiro is a name known to alllatneiro is a name known to all
Is this near the Swimming pool? QUOTE=Nanomite;19324422]Blk 3XX beside a hair salon..
Put facial n spa..
Got any bro try be4 dunno got do massage anot..
Walk by ytd morning saw two girl one damn big boobs.. one very sexy n slim.. dress to kill..
But dare not ask as morning too crowded lot of ppl walking around..[/QUOTE]
Old 17-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
Back to this SPA in AMK, WeChat the boss and asked for a pretty masseuse. The Boss (lady) sent a nice photo but couldn't get her as she's been booked and so the Boss sent another one. Not bad looking and so went ahead. Signed up for P-massage at $88 which is $18 more for normal 90min massage.

Was led to the room with attached shower which I have not been too.... Then this pretty ML came in again, she claimed that she is over 30 yo but she seems younger as she is slim with good complexion. No GQ asked and go straight to HJ after a long teasing. Unhooked her bra and started licking the small nipple and caressing the body till I cum.

Took a shower and was surprised that she was still in the room and offered to wipe me dry.... Oh.... Then she lied on the bed and I also cuddled with her on the bed for a while befoee putijng on the my clothes. Small breast but the cfm look is sexier with the moaning when I lick/suck her. No FJ too bad, maybe can date her out one day .. Gave her $50 before leaving.

Before leaving the spa, met the ML whom the Boss first sent her photo to me.... Ok, she will be the next one I visit this spa again. 2 to 3 more MLs to try...

It's really a good playground in AMK...
Pm location bro if possible want to go and try also stay nearby.
Old 18-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Back to this SPA in AMK, WeChat the boss and asked for a pretty masseuse. The Boss (lady) sent a nice photo but couldn't get her as she's been booked and so the Boss sent another one. Not bad looking and so went ahead. Signed up for P-massage at $88 which is $18 more for normal 90min massage.

Was led to the room with attached shower which I have not been too.... Then this pretty ML came in again, she claimed that she is over 30 yo but she seems younger as she is slim with good complexion. No GQ asked and go straight to HJ after a long teasing. Unhooked her bra and started licking the small nipple and caressing the body till I cum.

Took a shower and was surprised that she was still in the room and offered to wipe me dry.... Oh.... Then she lied on the bed and I also cuddled with her on the bed for a while befoee putijng on the my clothes. Small breast but the cfm look is sexier with the moaning when I lick/suck her. No FJ too bad, maybe can date her out one day .. Gave her $50 before leaving.

Before leaving the spa, met the ML whom the Boss first sent her photo to me.... Ok, she will be the next one I visit this spa again. 2 to 3 more MLs to try...

can share ctc bro? heading to AMK tomorrow.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro please share I'm nearby
Old 19-10-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybigfan View Post
can share ctc bro? heading to AMK tomorrow.
================================================== ========
AVOID & BLACKLIST LV Star (amk ave 10 blk 443) - ANNA(last time name Coco at Win Spa ave 5).
1st visit OK but chut pattern on 2nd visit liao
time 1 hour - chop chop, waste time
time 2 hours - also chop chop waste time. worse still pop GQ HJ after 20 minutes.
so wat the fuck she do for the next 1.5 hour? - play her handphone, go toilet say lao sai.

my friend kena from her 3 days ago, ask me post as he no speak English.
according to him, Anna look down on him as he only vegetable seller.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro... seems to be a good place, can you share location.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
any bro recently tried kings spa at serangoon? i walked past the other day then i see my fb feed got ppl share that joint. so went in see see rook rook entrance min 88. not sure if got GQ, so need ppl who went before to enlighten me
Very strict place.. GQ only if you the ML really well and are regular.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamFish View Post
Any review for W** Spa Ruby?
Terrible massage, will do Piano style for 10 mins on back and will ask to turn around and GQ... All done in less then 30 mins. Looks very pretty and 3G allowed.
Old 20-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Terrible massage, will do Piano style for 10 mins on back and will ask to turn around and GQ... All done in less then 30 mins. Looks very pretty and 3G allowed.
================================================== =========
Win & LV Star (ex Long Long) same boss i hear from the uncle long time supporter there
Old 21-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Saw a decent looking big boobs ML at amk 18* WS. Anyone know her name?
Old 21-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
================================================== =========
Eva?
Old 21-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
================================================== ==========
Bros, there is a new Coco at Win Spa amk ave 5.
this new Coco is different person
this new Coco is different from ex-Coco who has change name to ANNA at LV Star Spa at amk ave 10 now.

this is to avoid confusion and also be fair to new Coco at Win Spa
Old 22-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Anyone can share with me? I don’t mind exchange with another one at amk.
Old 24-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so i was in AMK last weekend to do some errand. read this thread and decided to try the MP that is next to the 4D shop (3xx). i think there's 3 MPs there. the one to the left of the 4D shop is a legit TCM shop, so i think should be very clean. but on the right, there's two MPs (green signboard and blue signboard). walked pass those two but tbh, neither looks appealing. both shops only have curtains. but since i'm there, and been wanting a rub for a while, i gave one of the shoe a try (green signboard) and it the massage i gotten from the ML is quite good. they provide shorts for you to change. so i just changed to the short and lie on the massage bed. she came in 5 mins later. i wouldn't say it's the best i had, but it's above average for sure. took 90 minutes, and ya lor, standard rate applies.
Old 24-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybigfan View Post
so i was in AMK last weekend to do some errand. read this thread and decided to try the MP that is next to the 4D shop (3xx). i think there's 3 MPs there. the one to the left of the 4D shop is a legit TCM shop, so i think should be very clean. but on the right, there's two MPs (green signboard and blue signboard). walked pass those two but tbh, neither looks appealing. both shops only have curtains. but since i'm there, and been wanting a rub for a while, i gave one of the shoe a try (green signboard) and it the massage i gotten from the ML is quite good. they provide shorts for you to change. so i just changed to the short and lie on the massage bed. she came in 5 mins later. i wouldn't say it's the best i had, but it's above average for sure. took 90 minutes, and ya lor, standard rate applies.
Viet right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread