The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Haha bro...nice to play with them to kill time. But eventually, you will get bored. Anyway, I acknowledge you for thinking out of the box. However, in my opinion, getting her as a wife is silly. I rather spend my effort on the decent foreign wife than one who wants to be a KTV girl.
Decent Foreign Wife according to my liking type wont accept my salary one, unless you got connection lor... my type is those pics I share one..... , what so wrong with KTV sia? See a lot so anti to it???
Old 16-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Decent Foreign Wife according to my liking type wont accept my salary one, unless you got connection lor... my type is those pics I share one..... , what so wrong with KTV sia? See a lot so anti to it???
Consider working for a few more years, you are young no hurry. Why complicate things by choosing a complicated person as your future off spring’s mom???
Old 16-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Consider working for a few more years, you are young no hurry. Why complicate things by choosing a complicated person as your future off spring’s mom???
Working a few more year or so wont make any different.
I don't want to be like the normal Singaporean, study till university then.work.... by the time have financial already like mid 30s to early 40s liao... I'm not refering to those high-flyer or crazy achiever ... I 'm refering to the normal one.....

I will get myself married before 26. which left about 1-2 year. No money also can have children, not like I'm going to let my Children be like high flyer, compare this compare that, or everything must be the best...... My Goal is 5 Children, completely different from what modern people keep saying now is not like the past, now is everthing must compare...

I give them.my middle.finger.
No matter what Generation we live in, Money is not the biggest issues in.having more Children. It on individual how deep they care about 'Achievement', 'Social Status', 'Background' , 'Reputation' and their own 'Peer Pressure'.

Nowadays People dont want Children is having the mentality of 'expensive' , everything you all want 'best' confirm expensive lah
Old 16-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, u have to stop looking for 7/10 chio-bu as your baseline for future-wifey

Just ask yourself what happens 10 years later when this 7/10 chio-bu became 3/10 or 4/10??? assuming u really let her work in ktv and the late night lifestyle, its not far fetch to imagine of the working girls do age faster, even with make-up (not to mention without )
Old 16-10-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

I don't get what the use of 'Social Image'?
So what if my Mother is working in Club/Pub/KTV/Cleaner? So what if my Father is working as a Beggar/Gigolo/Pimp/Fighter/Cleaner/Bouncer etc...

I don't see or even care about it. I do have friend like that, so what? I must look down on them because of their environment? F**k you. I am born in a normal family whom my father used to earn 8k monthly, few year back kena retrench.... despite his earning also no savings, so what? I blame him for it? It his own.effort that award him.his income, w/e he want to do with it, his problem. So what my Mother is a slut that can't survive without Man?

Do I live my Life base on people around me Judging it?
Certainly, they never really do much in term.of parenting to me and my siblings, so what? 1 of my siblings is a achiever btw. 1 is following mother footstep as a slut , 1 is Mother Mary wanabe, want to save the World, 1 is good for nothing(Me), 1 is still studying in ITE(different Mother, half blood siblings)....

All 5 siblings of us despite 4 of us come from the same blood, all no parenting, all walk different path...
Old 16-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavie View Post

Just ask yourself what happens 10 years later when this 7/10 chio-bu became 3/10 or 4/10??? assuming u really let her work in ktv and the late night lifestyle, its not far fetch to imagine of the working girls do age faster, even with make-up (not to mention without )
Future confirm Face degrade, normal but hey, I am planning to get married in my 20s, not 30s ...
Ofcourse, I will need a 7/10 of my standard in my 20s, what wrong with it? I'm not even planning to get marry in my 30s or 40s.
By 30s -40s, , already father of at least 3-5 children by then liao
Old 16-10-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavie View Post

I am totally aware of it, my KTV vietnam friend, I saw make-up and without make-up... she even tell me her skin condition is getting worse due to those cosmetic, but hey, it the price she have to pay for it.

As for my current vietbu who intend to work in KTV after marriage, more or less, I also assume the same thing, that the price she have to pay. I'm aware of it, so?
Old 17-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Working a few more year or so wont make any different.
I don't want to be like the normal Singaporean, study till university then.work.... by the time have financial already like mid 30s to early 40s liao... I'm not refering to those high-flyer or crazy achiever ... I 'm refering to the normal one.....

I will get myself married before 26. which left about 1-2 year. No money also can have children, not like I'm going to let my Children be like high flyer, compare this compare that, or everything must be the best...... My Goal is 5 Children, completely different from what modern people keep saying now is not like the past, now is everthing must compare...

I give them.my middle.finger.
No matter what Generation we live in, Money is not the biggest issues in.having more Children. It on individual how deep they care about 'Achievement', 'Social Status', 'Background' , 'Reputation' and their own 'Peer Pressure'.

Nowadays People dont want Children is having the mentality of 'expensive' , everything you all want 'best' confirm expensive lah
You are young and might not see far enough. Put money aside. Would you rather have a wife who is decent and manageable by you thus giving you a peace of mind or someone who has a mindset or with people around her with a mindset of making fast money, easy money, surrounded with alcohol and maybe drugs, lustful men praying on her and all the bad influences? From what you shared, you do not understand how this kind of women thinks. In their world, there is little or no integrity. That's the reason why they sell their soul for money and luxury. Many are full of lies and cheat on their partners, boyfriends etc. Why choose a path with pots and holes when you can invent better?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are young and might not see far enough. Put money aside. Would you rather have a wife who is decent and manageable by you thus giving you a peace of mind or someone who has a mindset or with people around her with a mindset of making fast money, easy money, surrounded with alcohol and maybe drugs, lustful men praying on her and all the bad influences? From what you shared, you do not understand how this kind of women thinks. In their world, there is little or no integrity. That's the reason why they sell their soul for money and luxury. Many are full of lies and cheat on their partners, boyfriends etc. Why choose a path with pots and holes when you can invent better?
Bro,
From the beginning, I already mention that , I am already walking a abnormal road and prepare to have a abnormal relationship.
I certainly aware how the lady working in KTV mentality is, but so?
As much as I am AWARE of all the POSSIBLE RISKS, in order to get my own standard of 7/10 in my 20s as my Wife. Certainly , I will have to make equal sacrifice or even pay more of the price that it mean to be....

I will still walk the parh of abnormal... Unless, 7/10 of my standard of Lady willing to marry down, okay with 5 children, doesn't place much of 'Social Status' or 'Peer Pressure' comparision.etc
As for me upgrading , go study to improve myself to get these 'normal' road girl? No thanks, as mention before, I'm not going to do that just to walk normal road and had normal relationship.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
torrester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is interesting trend. What is the latest update bros
Old 19-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrester View Post
This is interesting trend. What is the latest update bros
Nothing lor, just waiting for flight date to come so I can fly off for.the meetup , at the same time, also can visit my.regular service provider(CIM service) @ 400 000 dong
Old 20-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing lor, just waiting for flight date to come so I can fly off for.the meetup , at the same time, also can visit my.regular service provider(CIM service) @ 400 000 dong
So when are you flying up north?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 20-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
So when are you flying up north?
November, which is next month, as for date definitely keep it confidential
Old 21-10-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
look see....
Awesome video. Uncle now got a SYT Vietnam wife.
Old 21-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
look see....

Thanks for the sharing, I watch liao, but mainly skip and fast forward to get the gist of it.
I love the ending part, just stand in the opposite shoe and empathy with their situation. More or less similar to what I view it, treat other as how you like to be treated.

Certainly the Youtube main character and his vietnamese wife have a very big age gap, which definitely will had problem, such as male pass away in about estimate 20 year time? Because the main character was in his 50s while the Vietnamese in her 20s.
20 year will later she will be in her 40s and her husband by then 70s(most likely 85% pass away liao)
That will be another story, which maybe she might remarried? Or carrying living in China as it is, after all 20+year of adaptation will surely make her understand Chinese, able to find job, maybe even have inheritance from her husband etc....

Mostly in that kind of scenario, the pre-condition is the Male must have certain financial power, at least middle-income level, in-order to have higher %.

Nonetheless, it go back to the same "root" , when the whole World are against you, all you need is stand firm and stay by her/him side, only survive through hardship, result will bear fruit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1