The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello Brother Boatk, shu b Mei Li la. Kumsiah FR.
I thought so too. I am quite a regular in this house and I thought I have been missing out.

This house champion for service still xiaoyun and anan for fun and GFR
Old 03-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I may have heard wrongly but that’s what the boss pronounced
😅
It will be funny if someone call up and ask to book Maggie....muhahaha
Old 03-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It will be funny if someone call up and ask to book Maggie....muhahaha
She said her name is 美丽 or
Beautiful

Not Maggie
Please tell OKT
Old 03-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
I may have heard wrongly but that’s what the boss pronounced
😅
tell Ah Keng is Beautiful Maggie Mee
Old 03-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

My bad lah
Next time I order Maggie mee go inside room eat with Mei Li

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-10-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bad lah
Next time I order Maggie mee go inside room eat with Mei Li

😬
Maggie 面

快熟

好味

Old 06-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Maggie Mee, aka 美丽 on sat.

In the bath, already teasing her that it's the longest shower I ever tried at Geylang.
lick u up, suck u down.

On the bed, the blow job is mind blowing只有你想不到,没有她做不到
Blow job in different position

Last but not least, her boobs are D and she proud says hers is the biggest in the house

During the love making session, she keep shouting 老公 , 你的鸡吧好硬

RTF very very soon. If I have the money, really want to get my cock suck by her everyday

By the way, her name is 美丽 ,beautiful
Old 07-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post

Last but not least, her boobs are D and she proud says hers is the biggest in the house
Now I wonder if XY or hers bigger. I think I should try
Old 07-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 20
NIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to all

XY is very much obviously bigger … for me.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Just had my first try earlier today of the recently hyped Mei Li from house 16WH06 and was super sextified.

First impression: As mentioned by bro MrBigBadBird, Mei Li is one of those MILF type WLs but does not give that auntie feel to me. Face and skin are very fair with C cup boobs and perky butt. Not very tall at slightly more than 1.5m. Has tattoos on her left arm and on her belly. She wore blue contact lenses that gave her a more slutty look.

Shower service: This is her first selling point. Aside from the sensual hand rub on my cock from behind me, she also gave catbath on my back. There was also AR given while I stood against the bathroom wall. BBBJ was also provided with the right licks and suction followed by a boob job where she used her big boobs to stimulate my cock in between them.

After shower service: This is her second selling point which I experienced for the first time. Normally WLs would require us cheongsters to lie down on the bed for them to start their SOP catbath. Not for Mei Li. The sexcitement continued right after we dried ourselves. With both of us standing, she frenched me before sucking my nipples while slowly rubbing my cock. She proceeded to catbath my chest and moved downwards to suck my cock again.

On bed service: The action continued with her asking me to sit down on the edge of the bed. She then went on with her catbath and BBBJ routine until she lifted up my legs and licked my balls instead. After that, she gave yet another AR with deep thrusts of her tongue into my a-hole.

Being the sex machine that she is, she asked me to move to the centre of the bed. More catbath followed, this time she licked my armpit and sucked my pinky fingers. She also introduced me to a new BBBJ position where I first lied down, lifted up my butt and then put my butt on her thighs while she was kneeling down. Really lots of new pattern she gave me which I never tried before...

FJ: With all the patterns that were more than badminton, I couldn't take it anymore and requested to bonk her there and then. After putting on the condom, I asked for doggy position just to get a good feel of her perky butt. She gladly obliged and was I very thankful to her. Getting my cock inserted into her tight pussy was one thing. Being able to squeeze her meaty butt was another. I thrusted into her as many times as I could but with all the earlier sexcitement, my cock couldn't last long that it released all my cum into the condom. She also enjoyed the feeling of my cock cumming non-stop inside her.

Overall: Mei Li is a classic case of hidden treasure that is only recently uncovered by a few brave explorers. She told me she has been working for 6 months without much earnings until the recent FRs gave her some higher profile. She truly deserves some support for her good attitude and excellent service.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I managed to catch a glimpse of this shop WLs when I was there to bonk resident ang pai An An.

Xue Er - Definitely a SYT, fair, Approx. 1.58m tall, slim and she wore a white outfit with a plunging neckline that made her cleavage super deep and her tits seemed to be oozing out ... I suspect it was the miracle of the brassiere technology ... I guess she only possesses full A or perhaps B minus knockers.

Lina - She looks chio with her sharp facial features. She is medium built, fair and I am quite sure she possesses natural C cup frontal assets as she was wearing a outfit that exposed her deep creamy tits & they apparently bounced violently as she sashayed along the aisle of the shop. Based on my guesstimation, she should be 1.64 to 1.65 m tall.

Lan Lan - Quite chio as well, slim and should be around 1.63 m tall based on my guesstimation. Not sure about her tits size though.

Xiao Yun - she looks plain without makeup, I guess she would look a lot better with makeup as her facial features are quite sharp. I think she is around 1.6 m tall. She is slim and with huge knockers which is a rare species in GL these days.

Mei Li - I have not seen this WL. The OKT told me she has huge tits.

An An - She is not those pretty pretty type IMO. She looks like a local chilli Padi lian ... she is superbly slim, nice taut and youthful physique with flat abs. My favourite type of physique for a woman. She has A cup tits with beautiful reddish pink cherry size nips ... Albeit A cup, her tits are well-developed and very nice to caress/suck as the bottom parts are rounded. I guess she is 26 years old although she looks younger than her age. Her service accorded to me was fantabulous! Lots of passionate DFK in the session ... all initiated by her. She told me she loves sex ... hmm ... No wonder she behaved a little like a nympho ... I enjoyed the session thoroughly as she was superbly spontaneous and it was really like having sex with my lover. Am not kidding! Will FR in due course.

Enjoy,
MaXx
AA is 29 yrs old, western calender. Coming to 30 by coming Mar.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
AA is 29 yrs old, western calender. Coming to 30 by coming Mar.
She certainly looks younger with that taut and lithe physique of hers ... but am not surprised that she is 29 or even 30 years old as many GL whores have already married and given birth prior to their stint in GL ... Dolly ex WL of club 5 was more than 30 years of age ... when they told me their age, some I would believe were true but some I wouldn’t ... the crease lines on their neck can be a good tell tale sign ... 😉

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-10-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

WH06 SK - Sweet Gal Friend

Just tried WH06 SK again many thanks to bro Omnia’s recommendation.
This house also features a range of awesome service to GFE gals:

Origin : Jiangxi

Looks/ body: 26 year old demure pretty babe, MY gal feel, oval face, small button nose, considered fair, some freckles on face, long black hair almost touching waist, 1.6m slim taut body no ounce of fats, 46kg, natural full B perky boobs, light brown nips that I spent much time kneading, sucking and licking, she was in this white long dress with fluffy frills around neck area which enhanced the image of a gentle rabbit.

Shower: Erotic sensual shower, soap and stroke hard rod from behind while pun me against wall, boobs rub, I declined bbbj

Services: On bed, sensual catbath and hot breath around my ears, neck, nips, body, boobs rub on my back, AR on fours done so erotically and lovingly, bj (my request) done with good suction and firm grip of hard rod, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty though bushy pussy while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod.

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist and ultra tight pussy, DFK and hugged me tightly, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, while grabbing her lithe butt inwards fo maximise the thrust, damn snug and tight, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she moaned sweetly, finally switched to doggie, feels even tighter and she asked me thrust gently cos too big for her lovehole, switched to doggie with her palms pressed against mirror while pumped gently, slowly increasing tempo as I saw her moaning louder , still sweetly, eyes slightly closed, i pumped and pumped, song till Jurong and explosive climax.

Verdict: FJ and service wise very sweet and GFE, and great services, allows DFK and accommodating to multiple positions- a keeper for regular rtfs.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 14-10-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks Birdie BTW what's the full name of SK?

Quote:
WH06 SK - Sweet Gal Friend

Just tried WH06 SK again many thanks to bro Omnia’s recommendation.
This house also features a range of awesome service to GFE gals:

Origin : Jiangxi

Looks/ body: 26 year old demure pretty babe, MY gal feel, oval face, small button nose, considered fair, some freckles on face, long black hair almost touching waist, 1.6m slim taut body no ounce of fats, 46kg, natural full B perky boobs, light brown nips that I spent much time kneading, sucking and licking, she was in this white long dress with fluffy frills around neck area which enhanced the image of a gentle rabbit.

Shower: Erotic sensual shower, soap and stroke hard rod from behind while pun me against wall, boobs rub, I declined bbbj

Services: On bed, sensual catbath and hot breath around my ears, neck, nips, body, boobs rub on my back, AR on fours done so erotically and lovingly, bj (my request) done with good suction and firm grip of hard rod, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty though bushy pussy while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod.

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist and ultra tight pussy, DFK and hugged me tightly, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, while grabbing her lithe butt inwards fo maximise the thrust, damn snug and tight, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she moaned sweetly, finally switched to doggie, feels even tighter and she asked me thrust gently cos too big for her lovehole, switched to doggie with her palms pressed against mirror while pumped gently, slowly increasing tempo as I saw her moaning louder , still sweetly, eyes slightly closed, i pumped and pumped, song till Jurong and explosive climax.

Verdict: FJ and service wise very sweet and GFE, and great services, allows DFK and accommodating to multiple positions- a keeper for regular rtfs.
Old 28-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Thanks Birdie BTW what's the full name of SK?
Pitera I guess

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1