The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Why can't just tell okt wanna go back and instead to make one whole round of hassle...
Old 06-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Why can't just tell okt wanna go back and instead to make one whole round of hassle...
agree

But maybe she blur queen

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe there is under table penalty or withheld of deposit for "I quit the job" vs "ICA deport me for no reason"?
Just guessing.
Its a lot of time and hassle to hire employ a worker, in any company.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tvmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any clue where I can find some Indian WL or even Indian TS ???
Old 11-10-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Practice makes perfection. Once you enter the room, you can hold her hands, bring her to your chest and give her a hug. You might surprise her somehow with this gesture, but this helps to break the ice. Hug and fondle her, caress her hair. When I mean hug, is not those bear hug. We are not wrestling here.

Give her a peck on her shoulder, look into her eyes. She may have a few reactions...
  • She will look into your eyes with heartbeat beating fast
  • she may break into a giggle
  • she may very unromantically say your nose hair is poking out, hahahaha

Next, slowly caress her back and slowly to her butt, give the butt a light pat. She should be getting wet already if you can do it well. Turn her over with her back facing you. If the room got lots of mirror, even better. This is what foreplay is all about.

With her back towards you, let her lean on your chest as you caress her torso and slowly unzip her dress, unbuckle the bra and caress her breasts. Most of the time, she will start to put out her hand and grope your rod, which should be getting hard by then. strip her piece by piece, throw the pieces onto the bed. She will also strip you piece by piece, and two of you slowly discover each other's body

OK, the rest is up to you lor, go into shower and bla bla bla
Things like this make me want to learn Chinese. How to charm girl if she only understand Chinese and I only speak English?!?! Everytime only can get SOP unless I RTF until the girl recognise me
Old 05-11-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Things like this make me want to learn Chinese. How to charm girl if she only understand Chinese and I only speak English?!?! Everytime only can get SOP unless I RTF until the girl recognise me
You won't really be talking much actually, since your mouth will be busy so you not exactly missing out. My chinese also terrible, but i prefer chinese to viet so what to do hahaha.

Any bros got houses to recommend? Tbh I only go 1820 most often, since the place quite clean after renovation and I think they're the only one with chinese girls in L18.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinadolly View Post
You won't really be talking much actually, since your mouth will be busy so you not exactly missing out. My chinese also terrible, but i prefer chinese to viet so what to do hahaha.

Any bros got houses to recommend? Tbh I only go 1820 most often, since the place quite clean after renovation and I think they're the only one with chinese girls in L18.
Not for me bro, sometimes I want to ask the girl to do something, but she can't understand. Got one time one PRC girl use a translation app but it didn't translate correctly. End up she got irritated at me, thinking I can't speak English because her Chinese didn't translate well to English and I couldn't get what she was trying to say.

But ya, such is life. Chinese girls are great, so much better than Viet or Thai to me, so what to do.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Swoopy is Cool - loads of Potential

I do apologize if I posted in a wrong spot. Does any one know what houses offer the best commando / raw experience? Also any ons services ? If so what is the average rate on that ? I’ve read around but can’t seem to get the answer in that . Thank you all kindly
Old 07-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoopy View Post
I do apologize if I posted in a wrong spot. Does any one know what houses offer the best commando / raw experience? Also any ons services ? If so what is the average rate on that ? I’ve read around but can’t seem to get the answer in that . Thank you all kindly
Hi Brother swoops, if you want best commando service, you will need to go to PRC house along L16, L18 or L20 ($150 for 1 hour). As for raw experience, you need to be a regular for certain wl before they will allow you to raw them. Some wl need to be pampered with gifts or money before they allowed you to raw. Unless you are super handsome, then the wl will allow you to raw her. Lastly only Thai house have overnight service. You can try L6H66 or L6H70. These two Thai house provide overnight service for $150 from 12am to 9.30am. I suggest you try the wl first for 30 min for $50. If there is chemistry with each other, then you booked overnight with them will be more worthwhile. Hope this will answer your above question.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Swoopy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi Brother swoops, if you want best commando service, you will need to go to PRC house along L16, L18 or L20 ($150 for 1 hour). As for raw experience, you need to be a regular for certain wl before they will allow you to raw them. Some wl need to be pampered with gifts or money before they allowed you to raw. Unless you are super handsome, then the wl will allow you to raw her. Lastly only Thai house have overnight service. You can try L6H66 or L6H70. These two Thai house provide overnight service for $150 from 12am to 9.30am. I suggest you try the wl first for 30 min for $50. If there is chemistry with each other, then you booked overnight with them will be more worthwhile. Hope this will answer your above question.
It definitely helped out , do you recommend a hotel for ons near where you said ?
Old 07-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoopy View Post
It definitely helped out , do you recommend a hotel for ons near where you said ?
For overnight service, you no need to book a hotel. It is inside the house itself. You stay with the wl inside her room from 12am to 9.30am. It is $150 for overnight experience for 2 shots and no extra cost is needed.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theonewhoknocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Thanks for all the information, especially Bro Apache, it's been very informative and eye-opening (especially the toothpaste!).

I have a newbie question about the CAT150 Chinese houses that come well recommended on SBF - are the OKT and WL cool with gweilo as customers?

I don't speak any Mandarin/Cantonese (and some people would even say I don't speak English properly either!). I've had my fill of Thai from time in BKK and would like to try the Chinese WL.

Thanks in advance,

theonewhoknocks
Old 15-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, quite curious but is there any brothel that opens 24hrs or in the morning?
Old 11-12-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post
Hi, quite curious but is there any brothel that opens 24hrs or in the morning?
some opens 4pm to 4am, but non is 24 hours

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

After reading from page 1, I think I will go try duirng my lunch time...

It has been around 12-13yrs since I look for WL. Hopefully will be a good experience.

LULZ... Maybe make a list and write down how I feel about each house I visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1