The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 13-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 1
zooloootooo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzooloootooo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

true that... GQ
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdavey View Post
This thread is a real eye opener. Kudos to all bros for sharing so much. The 3 golden rules are damn true! Didnt waste my time reading from page 1 till here!
Hi to all the Brother here, I agree that the 3 golden rules are very very true but hard to follow emotionally when you accidentally fall in love with a wl. I know wl and their client can never be together or have a happy ending in the end. Recently, I have fallen in love with a wl in geylang. I have been visiting her for about one year. She never ask me for money or going out with her. When I ask her if she love me, she say she donít know. I guess I am the one who fall in love with her. I know I should not have fallen in love with a wl but I cannot help falling in love with her. Any advise to recommend?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4287 / Power: 14
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi to all the Brother here, I agree that the 3 golden rules are very very true but hard to follow emotionally when you accidentally fall in love with a wl. I know wl and their client can never be together or have a happy ending in the end. Recently, I have fallen in love with a wl in geylang. I have been visiting her for about one year. She never ask me for money or going out with her. When I ask her if she love me, she say she don’t know. I guess I am the one who fall in love with her. I know I should not have fallen in love with a wl but I cannot help falling in love with her. Any advise to recommend?
No amount of advice would be helpful to you if you doesn't want to help yourself .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

Why tolerate ? Just walk away be a man another day
https://youtu.be/2CqwVkAgtmU[/B]

Last edited by leong26; 10-10-2019 at 07:35 PM.
Advert Space Available