The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2006, 04:51 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
which is the most exciting place u would like to haf a bonking session wif a gal?

hi bros jus wondering which place to haf a bonking session wif a gal will be the most exciting in ur opinions..
as for me i prefer schools. hehe..

these are the places wich i tink are exciting to haf bonking session

1. school compounds
2. stair case
3. void deck
4. bus
5. bush
6. park
7. public toilet
8. company/working area
Old 18-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Re: which is the most exciting place u would like to haf a bonking session wif a gal?

the next most exciting place which i plan to have sex with my gal would most probably in the toilet of an aeroplane while flying.... still planning.... what u think of that?

but from ur list... i'll most probably choose her office....

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 18-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which is the most exciting place u would like to haf a bonking session wif a gal?

For me , it is in bus , toilet , and workplace..

Bus encounter:

If I see gal standing in the bus, I would go behind her and groped her from behind..

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.03.14/08.wmv

If gal sit beside me, I would grope and fondle her , ignoring her meek protest, until she get horny and let me strip her partially and she would do HJ and BJ...

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.03.16/05.wmv

Toilet encounter:

I would follow the gal I fancy into the Ladies and do FJ with her in the cubicles...

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.03.14/04.wmv

Office Encounter:

I would do FJ with her as she is fully clothed..

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.01.18/01.wmv

Or, punish my secretary by making her parade around naked..

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.03.07/06.wmv
Old 18-03-2006, 07:20 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
the next most exciting place which i plan to have sex with my gal would most probably in the toilet of an aeroplane while flying.... still planning.... what u think of that?

but from ur list... i'll most probably choose her office....

wow bro gd one.. can't imagine bonking a gal in toilet of aeroplane... the feeling quite shiok sia... doing in the meeting room when everyone knocks off is a shiok one too
Old 18-03-2006, 07:22 PM
King Of Geylang

bro ang076 great scenarios . how i wish to haf those encounters u mention .. i did it few times wif my gf in classroom n toilet during my jc days... plan to do in hostel too haha...

i gt a fren who did threesome at void deck wif his minah gfs. omg.. then tt time someone walk past n he panicked haha
Old 18-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i personally saw two cases of great interest to me..

1. couple having sex at the void deck.. lol, they are lying on those circular table and moving in out..

2. pumping at the bus stop doing the sitting position..

both cases were teenagers and at around 3am..
Old 18-03-2006, 08:34 PM
King Of Geylang

recently i was sitting in a bus then i saw a couple in front of me. the gal was lying on the guy's lap. n the seat is like vibrating. tink the gal is doing bj for the guy haha.. wad a daring couple
Old 18-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont mention it, bro..

It is better if we get paid for doing these acts.. Those actors/actresses are paid by Japanese Adult industries..

How I wish to be paid to bonk those gals in term of Japanese Yens..

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer
bro ang076 great scenarios . how i wish to haf those encounters u mention ..
Old 19-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
llod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

park also quite shiok when its at night
Old 19-03-2006, 01:38 PM
King Of Geylang

ya shiok. get free bonk n oso get paid. if gt NG even better. can haf more bonks haha really envy those AV guys. how they gt these jobs... wonder is there interviews for such job or nt..
Old 19-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Ya, they have to go for interview and get their bodies and private parts measured.. (if only Singapore have open-minded society who can tolerated well-established adult entertainment industry like Japan.)

I used to have one VCD about the interview of potential AV actresses.

The gals have to go for interview where a panel of interviewers ask them a lot of questions , you could see the gals giggling as they answered them. Then they are asked to undress in front of a panel of interviewers.

Later, they are measured , fondled , groped and their pussies examined by the testers.

The gals are asked to perform BJ and FJ on the testers.. (camera and recorder will show sound and close view on gal's BJ process , and later, she perform various form of FJ (doggie, missionary , gal on top) on testers.. (camera will show various expression of gals doing sexual acts) as well as monaing sound effects are recorded by recorders.

If they passed, they are on the way to become AV stars.

I feel it is better to be a tester.. Why ? testers get to FJ a virgin and remain annoymous..Their faces are masked while the gals face are clearly seen..
Old 19-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

My fantasy would be...

Doing it w the gal on a double-decker bus....

can start fooling around - kissing/frenching/fondling at the lower deck..

than do BJ at staircase.....

Then bring her up to upper deck and 69 on the last seats...

Finally I will doggie her... with her facing the huge front window....moaning all the way....

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 19-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: which is the most exciting place u would like to haf a bonking session wif a gal?

For me is either in swimming pool, or somewhere open and high rise like top of Petronas Towers...go from behind while she look downwards!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope to bonk near the seaside..... bonk finish & see the sun rise man
Old 20-03-2006, 03:50 PM
King Of Geylang

thx bros for so many wonderful ideas. i didn't think of these ideas. u all can provide these ideas to the jap AV industry man

oh ya i oso would like to bonk a gal at
1.rooftop of HDB Flat,
2.in the lift of high rise office ( quite exciting cos u wil nv know where the lift wil stop),
3.in the sea,
4.locker room
5.MRT train (stil can see scenery) but i tink this is the hardest one to achieve
6.clubbing place eg zouk,mos...

feel free to gv new gd ideas of where u tink is the most exciting place to bonk a gal. cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1