The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BKK 26th - 29th

going to BKK on 26th with 2 of my ex colleagues females.. 1 29 year old, 1 43 year old.. but im the only male, 22 year old chi... wonder if any bros can recommend fun places to go? abit sian cos no one to go with.. anyway maybe go explore abit abit by myself.. haha i also dunno why i start this thread, maybe all the da ge and da jie and come TCSS also...
Old 25-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: BKK 26th - 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyWhineSir View Post
going to BKK on 26th with 2 of my ex colleagues females.. 1 29 year old, 1 43 year old.. but im the only male, 22 year old chi... wonder if any bros can recommend fun places to go? abit sian cos no one to go with.. anyway maybe go explore abit abit by myself.. haha i also dunno why i start this thread, maybe all the da ge and da jie and come TCSS also...
29 and 43 yr old ex-colleagues too old for your liking? Unfortunately you chose a wrong period to come. This fri and sat will likely have nightlife restrictions and alcohol ban cos of religious holiday. But look at the bright side...at least you have female company
Old 25-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Take note of the following in Thailand:
27-7-18 Fri Asalha Bucha (National holiday)
28-7-18 Sat King Vajiralongkorns's birthday (National holiday)
30-7-18 King's birthday holiday( National holiday)

There may be some restrictions in entertainment joints and drinking during the above national holidays.
Where are u staying in BKK? Which hotel ?
If u stay at Huay Kwang area along Rachatda Road,u can still have nice makan(Kuang seafood restaurant),go shopping,visit nite market,have traditional Thai massage,go listen to music at hotel,etc
TIP : If u want to go massage with happy ending,better u go alone.
Chok Dee !
Old 25-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post

There may be some restrictions in entertainment joints and drinking during the above national holidays.
If u stay at Huay Kwang area along Rachatda Road,u can still have nice makan(Kuang seafood restaurant),go shopping,visit nite market,have traditional Thai massage,go listen to music at hotel,etc
Chok Dee !
Can also go Thermae and get some contacts first. If no luck with your ex-colleagues, give your Thermae contact a call

Avoid wechat, many scams and ladyboys.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Take note of the following in Thailand:
27-7-18 Fri Asalha Bucha (National holiday)
28-7-18 Sat King Vajiralongkorns's birthday (National holiday)
30-7-18 King's birthday holiday( National holiday)

Chok Dee !
aiya ...
normal massage will open?
Old 28-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
aiya ...
normal massage will open?
Soi 24/26 massage crowded today...many customers go there find happy ending
Old 28-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

actually other than his havoc life style and weirdo crop top, I still see him got up
can fly aeroplane better than old king only blow trumpet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1