The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13845 / Power: 18
SG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Camping for more, bro

Doctored / Fake / Impure Pictures (鬥轉星移)(All are Welcome)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233437

Made in Taiwan (Nude and Non Nude)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233965
Old 11-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates please.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloveashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

banging sister and sister in laws - so lucky!
Old 12-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
qora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support!
Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice story.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for part 4 update.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow! So many supportive comments. Thank you guys for the support. My source of motivation. Some reader even "subscribe" to this story. Hahaha! Thank you again.

Part 4
Not enough time

I need to clarify one thing, I love my wife and I won't have another relationship with another girl no matter what. My "relationship" with Jade is not something that will spoil my marriage or hers. My wife's sex drive is considerably low and mine is above average. I keep it among trusted friends and family when it comes to donating my extra load. Well, I did have 5 FBs (FuckBuddies) before my marriage, and maintain only 1 after marriage. Her name is Jennifer. She is in a stable relationship but just couldn't get enough from her bf no matter how many times she make love to him in a week. She could even count to me how many times her bf really made her cum but she loves him a lot. It's really not about the size, although mine is slightly above average in size. It is all about the things that you do before the intercourse starts. Jennifer will be part of this story too but not now.

My BIL1 stayed in a serviced apartment with a nice city view, a swimming pool and all sorts of nice facilities, including a gym room, a snooker room etc. Me and my wife visited my BIL1 very often to have dinner together or to go swimming together. Ya, we are close. But never expected to have so much extra spice from Stacey. There were once, after a few times visited my BIL1's home, Stacey suggested to cook dinner for us over at her place. Well, dinner was great but no story there. The interesting part came after dinner. I wanted to throw some rubbish into the bin in the kitchen but it was full. Stacey asked me to wait while she change a new garbage bag for me. She bended down to open a drawer located at the lower kitchen compartment with her butt facing me. She was wearing a black short that night. That bend has made her short pulled so tightly against her butt which I think I saw her cameltoe from behind! Then she bend over to change a new garbage bag facing me. Jeez... she was wearing a loose neck t-shirt and a half cup black lacey bra. I've got an instant hard on. Stacey noticed it and gave me a smile. I was not embarrassed as it was just a normal guy's reaction. If I don't have a hard on from that 2 bends, something is definitely wrong! I threw my rubbish and washed my hands before returning to the living room. That is when Stacey gave me a slap on my but cheek! WTH?! I turned my head and looked at her with a obvious question mark on my head.
Stacey:"That was for you being naughty!"
Me:" I'm a healthy guy!"
Stacey:"Too healthy!"
Me:"Oh, so it's my fault for being healthy?"
Stacey:"No, so you want a revenge? Here..."
Stacey turned her butt at me and pointed at her own butt, challenging me to hit her back. I didn't know where I've got the courage to actually spank her butt right there! I quickly walk back to the living room after spanking her. Stacey's butt was so firmed! I knew she workout a lot during weekends. I guess that does payoff. We return to in-law's house shortly after. You all might be wondering why Stacey was so bold to kick start something like that with me? Well, BILL1 is a workaholic and left Stacey high and dry most of the time and that is why Stacey went to gym to sweat it out during weekends.That spank has opened up a new path for me and Stacey but too bad, not enough time.

It was Sunday the next morning where I had breakfast with the in-laws together with BIL2, BIL3 and his wife, Jade outside at a Chinese restaurant. They live together with my in-law even after they got married. That is why Jade can be with us very often. I received WhatsApp messages from Jade right before we leave the house.
Whatsapp Messages:
Jade :"It took me an hour to decide if I should wear the g-string you bought me. Somehow I don't feel comfortable with this."
Me :"Not comfortable with the g-string?"
Jade :'"No, not the g-string, us."
Me :"Ya. I understand. We are both married. You are my BIL's wife and you will be just that. No matter what happen between us."
Jade :"Did we crossed the line?"
Me :"No we didn't but I sure hope so."
Jade :"Wei! I am being serious! Ok?"
Me :"Me too! I'm not joking. I love my wife and nothing's gonna change that and spoiled my perfect marriage but I'm a healthy guy. I have needs and I am always over her quota."
Jade :"Over? How much over?"
Me :"Just way over. I wanted about 3 times per week but she's only willing to give one. I'm not mad at her as I respect her and I am a gentleman, I don't force my way in."
Jade :"Wow! That was exactly my case too!"
Me :"So I guess we need each other to stay healthy "
Jade :"I guess so... "

Messages stopped as I was fetching in-laws to the restaurant and so was BIL3. We continued the conversation over Whatsapp after we reached the restaurant.

Me :"So there is a line that we don't cross. Ok? No matter what happen to us in the future, we should abandon "us" and give priority to our seperate family. Understand what I mean?"
Jade :"Ya. Agreed."
Me :"Good. So how's the g? Comfy?"
Jade :"Very. A matter of fact... This is my first time wearing this kind of panty. I feel so sexy the moment I put it on. Now I'm already wet. Shy shy..."
Me :" Shy? Why? No need to be. It is actually very normal."
Jade :"But it is not considered normal for me. I never get wet by just wearing a new panty. This is different."
Me :"So you like it?"
Jade :"Honestly... I'm so aroused right now! Gosh!"
Me :"You could always excuse yourself and hit the washroom to extinguish your flame. You are quite easily aroused, aren't you?"
Jade :"Nope, You're wrong. I don't usually get aroused this easily but somehow you manged to "click" on the right button."
Me :"Well, lucky me then. More to come so stay tuned. Hehehe!"
Jade :"What do you mean by more to come?"
Me :"I love the feeling that I'm able to make you wet so I'm going to keep teasing you."
Jade :"Naughty!"

Breakfast finished and all of us are heading home. Jade wore a pink miniskirt today paired with a white spaghetti top. Any attire just seems perfect on her. Things get a little more spicey after we reached home.

Next...
Part 5
Jade's new Sexperience
• Jade upskirt
• Wet, whole day
Old 13-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
Spinda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpinda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more update , thanks
Old 13-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 13-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

REally nice true story TS! thanks for pacing it so nicely too! v comfy read.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 13-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS! camping here.
Old 13-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 13-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue to update us...very nice story....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1