The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Story, My Words

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

What an interesting thread. TS storytelling others' stories on their behalf? It will certainly fuel more stories, esp bros & sises who want to share but not necessarily are inclined to writing narratives. Novel idea, TS!

Looking forward to more short stories and keep it up!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 2: Can’t Help Falling in Love with You

I was originally from Kuching; Sarawak and I have been living in Singapore for the past 15 years. Leaving home and coming to a foreign land from a very young age trying to make a living has not been an easy task. Renting a single bedroom, I initially had to squeeze with 2 other roommates who were from Malaysia as well. But I am a bit of a clean freak so living with others didn’t go too well for me. Eventually, I managed to join another company that offered me higher salary which means that I could rent a room to myself. But again, even with higher salary, it was still not enough for my daily expenses and to send money back home. So, I had to scrimp and save in all ways possible, things like socializing with friends or just going out for a weekend movie was not an option for me.

To make up for lack of income, I had to work part-time during the weekends, so I managed to find job at GV cinema. Their flexible hours work well with my schedule, but the by-the-hour pay wasn’t fantastic as I could only commit a few hours during the weekday although weekend I can work more, just enough to make up for what I needed. But living such a mandated life was starting to take its toll on my health. First, I realized my hands are getting coarse due to the exposure to all the F&B and washing at GV. The long working hours between jobs resulted me in not having enough sleep, my day job starts from 830am to 530pm, then I would work at GV from 7pm till 11pm. Then weekends will be from 8am to 5pm. Only perk I get are the free movie passes from GV but as you can probably have guessed is that I won’t have the time to use them within their available date periods.

Work from my day job was going well but not great. I am an Administrative Executive, but my work deals a lot with creating and submitting quotations, handling daily escalations which means I get all the scolding from the other end of the call. But I am a happy-go-lucky sort, so I mingled well with my colleagues at both jobs. Yet I have so much grievances in me that I have no one to share with, people sees the bright and chirpy exterior but inside, I was alone and sad. Always wondering why, I can’t enjoy my youth while I can or maybe just taking a few days off to relax but the thought of the next month rent and expenses simply doesn’t allow me to do so. Sometime, when I talked to my mum on the phone, I would just break down upon hearing her voice. She has always been my source of comfort and strength, things at home has never been great thus the reason why I came to SG to work. My dad is a womanizer and always come home either beating up my mum or taking any money she has for whatever he need outside. My brother is an average joe with minimum education so always working odd jobs. My mum runs a drink stall along the famous Pandungan Street Area, business was not too bad, but she still must support the entire family.

I am an average-looking girl but slightly tall, standing at about 165cm. I must admit that I am a very timid and lack of self-confidence person. I had a boyfriend once in Kuching, but he was verbally abusive towards me. I am slow when it comes to processing things in my mind, so maybe my responses may be delayed due to that. Then he would scold me why I am so stupid and all. In the end, I couldn’t take his abuse any longer, so I decided to break it off with him. Even though he did come back and wanted a patch back, but I declined whenever I thought back to how much I suffered when I was with him. He was my first and only bf, after I came to Singapore, I literally had no time to think of such things. So, I was alone and single for the longest time, no bf and family at my side. I was starting to lose faith in relationship, people are breaking up after a 10-year relationship or finding out people cheating on their partners. Where is the love? Where is the trust? I started getting skeptical towards guys, why are they nice to me? What motives do they have? Seems like I am heading towards singlehood for good.

Then one day, I met K. K was the new Program Manager in the company I was working for and I report to him. He is your average looking guy but what really stand out about him was his ability to present confidently in front of meetings and his almost perfect articulation. And when you go lunch with him, unlike other guys I know, he is interested to find out things about the person he is talking to instead of kept talking about himself. He is kind and generous to everyone in the company, including the cleaning lady. I don’t know him personally and we never really spoken, but from how he presents himself and his actions, I can tell he is good person in heart. He was almost perfect. Almost. He is married. He makes a conscious effort to keep his distance from girls especially, some of the cougars and hyenas in the office can be quite aggressive when they set their eyes on their prey. He seldom joins the colleagues for after office gatherings, always makes a point to call his wife on the phone as he sits in a separate cubicle and not inside an office room. Aww…. how I wish I had someone like him as a husband. Sometimes, I would fantasy about him to be honest. I would think about how gentle and caring he would be; or how he would be in the bedroom…. But I left all that to fantasy, I know if he is as perfect as I imagined him to be, then no way would he be going for an extra-marital relationship. But he is the benchmark of a perfect man to me. he was about 170cm, good built but not muscular. Met wife and have been together for almost 12 years but no kid. Nice traditional side-way combed hair, wearing usually light-colored shirts and black pants. He likes to have his coffee in the morning before he starts his work, usually he would have about 3-4 cups a day before lunch. Usually, he is the first one in the office before me and goes back home at 5pm sharp. Goes to the same place for lunch and almost ordering only 2 types of food every time, either Wanton Mee or Chicken Rice. Sounds boring? Well, I like to think of it as consistent and faithful. Haha.

One day, while I was working my part-time, it was a busy weekend with a new highly anticipated movie just released. I was working off my ass that day, rushing through all the orders and ticket sales. I was so tired; my actions were becoming almost like robotic. Then just as I was looking at the clock behind the counter, counting down to my knocking off, I then heard a familiar voice speaking to me. I thought the voice sounded awfully familiar and he even knows my name! I reluctantly looked up and it was K and his wife standing right in front of me!! I almost died there, I was rather ashamed of my financial situation and especially working in such a public place like GV, so I was always very caution about who I will bump into here, especially people from work. But now, I want to find a hole to hide, it was K. My K!! I didn’t know how to react but to just smile shyly but he was quite calm about it. Introduced his wife to me but our conversation didn’t take long as there was still a long queue behind. Bought his tickets and snacks, then I saw them disappearing into the crowd. I sneaked him a few extra items in his snack, hoping that he will enjoy his movie and won’t tell on me for moonlighting. I was very nervous throughout that whole day. Wondering what my fate in the company will be like……

*To be continued*
Old 30-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

thanks for the mid-day update, TS!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you everyone for the positive remarks. Updates will be a bit slower than usual as conjuring the storyline for someone else wasn’t as easy as I thought and I’m trying to tell the story as true to source as possible but also at the same trying hard not to replicate some of the details.

Still got 2 more stories pending and interestingly, all from ladies. Where are the guys?? Haha!!
Old 31-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Support support
Here’s ten as encouragement.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

The weekend was such a dreadful time as I kept thinking about K seeing me at work. First, I was embarrassed and then now I’m worried that he will report me to the HR then I will be jobless. Monday finally came, and I went in office earlier than usual. I wanted to catch K before the rest of the people come into office. But surprisingly, he didn’t come in at his usual time and very soon, the rest of the office came in. I missed that opportunity to talk to him. He finally came in at about 11am but he was on his phone so again I can’t speak to him. By now, I was as anxious as how I felt when I first arrived in Singapore. My form of anxiety is quiet, i don’t show it on my face so you wouldn’t even notice a change on the outside. But I am honestly so stressed I can’t even manage simple tasks like finishing a sentence in my email.

I waited till lunch and finally I had time alone with K as he didn’t join the rest to eat. I gave the excuse that I have a lot of work to clear so I simply went to the café downstairs and bought myself an egg sandwich. When I came back to office, I made a quick glance to ensure that no one was in the office before I make my move. Then leaving my drink and sandwich on my desk, I quickly went over to K’s cubicle. He was so focused on his work that he didn’t realized I was standing outside of this cubicle, so I knocked on the side. He was shocked to see me and invited me, I sat down but at that moment, I didn’t know what to say or how to start the conversation. But K was smart, he knew why I was there:

K: I know why you are looking for me. Look, what you do outside your office hours is not my concern, if it doesn’t affect your work performance. But I think I know why you are always looking so tired at work. I am not sure on your reason for wanting to take on part-time, but I am sure you have your reason. So please take care of yourself and makes sure you have enough rest.

Upon hearing that, I finally heaved a big sigh of relief and I suddenly started to cry. Since I started working in Singapore, no one has ever care about me or what happened to me. Even when I am sick, I must take care of myself on my own. No one knew or bother to ask me how I am, but right now, K showed me his concern and even noticed of my tired look. That really touched me. I started sharing with him about my own story of how I came to Singapore alone and the struggles I have been facing. He pulled out a piece of tissue and handed over to me to wipe my tears then at that moment, my fingers touched his hand and I felt static charges! I got a shock and gave out a loud yelp. He was caught by surprise but then started laughing, saying my reaction very cute. It was my first time talking to him so causally and it was nice to see him smiling and laughing. How I wish the moment could stop there then! Then he reassured me again to not worry that he won’t report to HR, and with that, I left his cubicle to leave him to his work. My gosh! That moment, I realized I have fallen totally completely hopelessly in love with him! My perfect man has got even more perfect! I am undoubtfully totally devoted to him~

Ever since that day, I become totally enslaved to him. There is nothing I won’t do if he asked, whatever I know he need from work, I would give it to him at my soonest with countless checks to ensure my work quality. I would buy him soya bean milk from the nearby market because I know he likes it, even though he told me countless times not to. I didn’t care, I just wanted to make him happy and be the best at it. People at work started to notice and some even gossiped that we are having an affair. How I wished that was true. I honestly won’t reject if he wanted me. And whenever he is not in office or away on business trips, I would feel lost and miss him terribly. I would drown myself in emotional songs just to ease the pain of not seeing him. I also added him on Facebook, but he is quite private about his personal life, so I can’t see much of his own postings except for those stories and news that he shared. But thank goodness, his wife and his friends would always tag him in their pictures. Even though I didn’t get a single photo of him alone, but beggars can’t be choosers. But my dream of fantasy finally came to reality during one of our D&D. The event was held at Marina Mandarin hotel, the whole lot of us sat together on the same table but K had to sit at the management table. Just as the dinner was happening till midway, K came over and surprised us. He sat down and drank with us, all the folks wanted to take a picture together and so did i. But I wanted more than a group photo, I wanted a photo of him and me alone. So, after everyone got their turn, I sheepishly went up to K and asked if we can take a photo together. I was expecting him to suggest taking together with the group but to my surprise, he said yes and asked one of my colleague to snap for us. As there was a lot of people around us, my colleague told K to stand closer to me to get a good frame shot so he put his hands around my shoulder. I almost shouted out in excitement like I am meeting a celebrity for the first time! But I kept my cool and went ahead with the photo taking. Then when it was done, I literally ran over to see the finished product, I almost cried. It was perfect, the lighting at the ball room and the way we were positioned, it looks like a wedding picture. Or so I hope on how it would have looked. He came over and saw the picture and commented that the picture was very well taken. Well taken?? It was perfect! At that moment, I realized I have completely fallen in love with him.

The night went on with K remaining at our table, he said the management table was too boring and serious. There was an empty seat anyway and I wouldn’t mind. But there was a lot of serious drinking going around, and I must say this is the first time I see this relaxed K. He was laughing loudly, drinking with colleagues and even participating with the games that event MC was conducting. If I have the power, I wished that this night will never end. But sadly, it did. People were getting up and trying to rush for the last train and buses. I was lingering around, K was a bit tipsy and I wanted to make sure he got back safe, but everyone was also too high to care about him. He was driving that night, but he was not in the condition to drive but he didn’t want to leave his car at the hotel. So, after looking around and confirmed that no one else was available, I offered my service to him. He was a bit reluctant but eventually gave in. Never drove a BMW before so I prayed hard that I don’t crash it. He gave me his home address and set it on his BMW GPS to direct me. I was rather familiar with the area that he stayed but I decided to trust the GPS instead. The drive home was quiet as K literally fell asleep the moment we drove off, but I enjoyed that quiet alone time with him. Then I finally reached to his area and drove into his condo, the guard recognized the car but was puzzled to see me driving it. Then I told him I was sending K back and he saw K knocked out on the driver seat, so he opened the gantry and directed me to his condo unit and how to access to the basement carpark. I drove down the carpark, my heart was dreading the moment as how I wished I would never find the spot but then I did. As I parked the car, I took a moment to look at K. I stared for the longest time, he was so soundly asleep, and I couldn’t bring myself to wake him. Then, a thought suddenly flashes through my mind. I had this moment alone with him, should I…...?

*To be continued*
Old 31-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
vvunga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hoping for more!
Old 31-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Shieldon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one , waiting for more
Old 01-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Upon entering through the backdoor, I noticed that the kitchen area was very well-kept. So was the living room from what I can see, I do appreciate cleanliness so that’s 1 brownie point from me. She invited me to sit down in the living room and asked what drinks would I like, so I just asked for a coffee since its still early in the day. It was nice speaking to someone in Chinese as everyone I knew here was all in English, including my wife.

After getting my coffee, she came and sat with me on the sofa. Judging from her dressing and make-up, she has dolled herself up for my visit. As she sat in front of me with her legs crossed, I could see a small opening in between her legs but I was still trying to play the gentleman’s card so I tried hard not to notice. We had small talks and it’s actually nice to finally talking to her alone without the rest of the housewife. She suddenly got up and said she needs to get something from the kitchen, and as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen, I could see her back and realized she wasn’t wearing any bra. And she entered into the kitchen, she turned and steal a glance at me. I was really nervous right now, my palms are sweating. I am in someone’s else home, what happen if her husband suddenly come back? I mean if she has openly invited me home, she must be expecting something. And just as I was still lost in my chains of thoughts, suddenly I heard a screech coming from the kitchen so I quickly got up and ran to see what happened. She was trying to cut me some fruits and accidently cut herself, it wasn’t a deep cut but there was some blood oozing out. Out of instinct, I quickly took her finger and put it under the running water to help wash the wound. And as she leaned forward towards the basin, her breast was being exposed even more to me.

At this moment, I was getting really turned on by the sight in front of me. So I decided to go for it. I took her finger and put it in my mouth, by now, the bleeding have stopped but there was still a tint of blood taste but I didn’t mind. She was caught by surprise by my sudden action but she didn’t pulled away. Instead, she moved herself closer to me, grasping my neck with her other hand and stroking the back of it slowly. She started playing with my hairs and ear while I sucked on her finger and then her hand. She was smelling really nice and I turned her around facing the kitchen window with both her hands on the basin. Then I grabbed her breast with both my hands and it was definitely more than a handful. I moved forward and grind myself against her butt and she reciprocrated back by turning her butt against me. I released my grab on her breast and pulled her top to exposed her bare back. I kissed on her back passionately while cupping my hands back at her breast. Not the best body in the world, but I don’t mind a bit of meat on her and her breast is definitely bigger than my wife.

I then proceeded to pull down her shorts, she was wearing a black lacy g-string (she remembered it when I told her last night). That added fuel to my already raging fire within, I yanked it with my teeth and pulled it down. I could see her love juice sticking to the g-string, so I stood back up and ran my fingers directly into her from behind. She quivered and moaned loudly, her butt started to move, back and forth….back and forth. I fingered her for a good 2 mins or so, then I turned her around and made her kneel down in front of me. I removed my buckle and drop my pants down to the floor, I then proceeded to move myself towards her face and rubbed my harden rod against her face. She loved the warm feel and she moved her hands to my groin, she slipped her hands through my underwear and pulled it off, my rod bounced out like a sword ready for her. She stared at it for a while and said she has never seen an Asian with such a size. That made me feel damn good about myself and I took her head and shoved my rod right into her mouth. I was done with gentleness and I was ramming her face with rod, she deep throat me and her eyes was begging for more of it.

I then stood her up and inserted myself into her raw. We were going at it with full force, no hold-barrel sex. I slapped hard onto her butt and she moaned even louder, but all these excitement of fxxxing someone’s else wife was getting too much for me. I knew I couldn’t hold on long, so I pulled myself out and pinned her to the dining table facing upward. I spread her and rammed right in with her already wet pussy. While I was fxxxing her, I suddenly saw the face of my wife on hers. I was taking revenge on her through my neighbour, I was angry with my wife. All these negative feelings have been building up within me all these time and the fact that everytime she kept using sex to threaten me to doing something for her really got me very upset. And the more I thought about it, the more violent and quicker I was getting in my action until when I finally couldn’t take it. I quickly pulled it out of her and shot it all over her tummy, some went to the floor and some on the dining table. She came at the exact moment and the entire house was filled with our noise. She lied on the table recovering from the battle while I slumped back onto the dining chair. She was laughing a little and said she hadn’t such enjoyment in sex for a very long time.

That afternoon didn’t end without us going at it for a second round. And ever since that day, we began meeting more regularly for sex. In all the rooms in her home, at the school field during the evening when everyone had left. And I was getting more and more daring, I was getting bored with her and started looking for others. Soon, I was bonking 2 other housewife, an school teacher from my kid’s school and another lady whom I met through WeChat. Till this day, I had countless ONS and more housewife. My neghbour had indirectly became my FB and when I have no other targets, I will go look for her. There was one time when we almost bumped into her husband but somehow through sheer luck, I managed to get out of that unharmed.

I started off feeling guilty at first, but after more than a year, I was feeling emotionless. I stopped having sex with my wife and I think she suspected something but with no proof. I made it a point to delete all my messages and off my phone after 8pm whenever I am home. I have no idea how long this is going to continue but I know I won’t be stopping anytime soon.

*FINISHED*
Old 01-06-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Hey bro, think that is the ending of the previous story.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hey bro, think that is the ending of the previous story.

Oops, thanks for noticing it bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1