The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Your Story, My Words

Upon entering through the backdoor, I noticed that the kitchen area was very well-kept. So was the living room from what I can see, I do appreciate cleanliness so that’s 1 brownie point from me. She invited me to sit down in the living room and asked what drinks would I like, so I just asked for a coffee since its still early in the day. It was nice speaking to someone in Chinese as everyone I knew here was all in English, including my wife.

After getting my coffee, she came and sat with me on the sofa. Judging from her dressing and make-up, she has dolled herself up for my visit. As she sat in front of me with her legs crossed, I could see a small opening in between her legs but I was still trying to play the gentleman’s card so I tried hard not to notice. We had small talks and it’s actually nice to finally talking to her alone without the rest of the housewife. She suddenly got up and said she needs to get something from the kitchen, and as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen, I could see her back and realized she wasn’t wearing any bra. And she entered into the kitchen, she turned and steal a glance at me. I was really nervous right now, my palms are sweating. I am in someone’s else home, what happen if her husband suddenly come back? I mean if she has openly invited me home, she must be expecting something. And just as I was still lost in my chains of thoughts, suddenly I heard a screech coming from the kitchen so I quickly got up and ran to see what happened. She was trying to cut me some fruits and accidently cut herself, it wasn’t a deep cut but there was some blood oozing out. Out of instinct, I quickly took her finger and put it under the running water to help wash the wound. And as she leaned forward towards the basin, her breast was being exposed even more to me.

At this moment, I was getting really turned on by the sight in front of me. So I decided to go for it. I took her finger and put it in my mouth, by now, the bleeding have stopped but there was still a tint of blood taste but I didn’t mind. She was caught by surprise by my sudden action but she didn’t pulled away. Instead, she moved herself closer to me, grasping my neck with her other hand and stroking the back of it slowly. She started playing with my hairs and ear while I sucked on her finger and then her hand. She was smelling really nice and I turned her around facing the kitchen window with both her hands on the basin. Then I grabbed her breast with both my hands and it was definitely more than a handful. I moved forward and grind myself against her butt and she reciprocrated back by turning her butt against me. I released my grab on her breast and pulled her top to exposed her bare back. I kissed on her back passionately while cupping my hands back at her breast. Not the best body in the world, but I don’t mind a bit of meat on her and her breast is definitely bigger than my wife.

I then proceeded to pull down her shorts, she was wearing a black lacy g-string (she remembered it when I told her last night). That added fuel to my already raging fire within, I yanked it with my teeth and pulled it down. I could see her love juice sticking to the g-string, so I stood back up and ran my fingers directly into her from behind. She quivered and moaned loudly, her butt started to move, back and forth….back and forth. I fingered her for a good 2 mins or so, then I turned her around and made her kneel down in front of me. I removed my buckle and drop my pants down to the floor, I then proceeded to move myself towards her face and rubbed my harden rod against her face. She loved the warm feel and she moved her hands to my groin, she slipped her hands through my underwear and pulled it off, my rod bounced out like a sword ready for her. She stared at it for a while and said she has never seen an Asian with such a size. That made me feel damn good about myself and I took her head and shoved my rod right into her mouth. I was done with gentleness and I was ramming her face with rod, she deep throat me and her eyes was begging for more of it.

I then stood her up and inserted myself into her raw. We were going at it with full force, no hold-barrel sex. I slapped hard onto her butt and she moaned even louder, but all these excitement of fxxxing someone’s else wife was getting too much for me. I knew I couldn’t hold on long, so I pulled myself out and pinned her to the dining table facing upward. I spread her and rammed right in with her already wet pussy. While I was fxxxing her, I suddenly saw the face of my wife on hers. I was taking revenge on her through my neighbour, I was angry with my wife. All these negative feelings have been building up within me all these time and the fact that everytime she kept using sex to threaten me to doing something for her really got me very upset. And the more I thought about it, the more violent and quicker I was getting in my action until when I finally couldn’t take it. I quickly pulled it out of her and shot it all over her tummy, some went to the floor and some on the dining table. She came at the exact moment and the entire house was filled with our noise. She lied on the table recovering from the battle while I slumped back onto the dining chair. She was laughing a little and said she hadn’t such enjoyment in sex for a very long time.

That afternoon didn’t end without us going at it for a second round. And ever since that day, we began meeting more regularly for sex. In all the rooms in her home, at the school field during the evening when everyone had left. And I was getting more and more daring, I was getting bored with her and started looking for others. Soon, I was bonking 2 other housewife, an school teacher from my kid’s school and another lady whom I met through WeChat. Till this day, I had countless ONS and more housewife. My neghbour had indirectly became my FB and when I have no other targets, I will go look for her. There was one time when we almost bumped into her husband but somehow through sheer luck, I managed to get out of that unharmed.

I started off feeling guilty at first, but after more than a year, I was feeling emotionless. I stopped having sex with my wife and I think she suspected something but with no proof. I made it a point to delete all my messages and off my phone after 8pm whenever I am home. I have no idea how long this is going to continue but I know I won’t be stopping anytime soon.

*FINISHED*
Old 28-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you bro for letting me write your story out. Hope I did justice to your story with the extra juices. Haha.

Next up is from a sister, however, she asked if I can write it less sexual and more love story type for a relationship that never happened. I will try my best. Do look out for the next update!
Old 28-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

it was indeed a good read...hungry for more...lol
Old 28-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 15
LauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for your next story .
Old 28-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mellong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do please keep the story going .
Old 28-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here
Old 29-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
cognisance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 29-05-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
pantomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope to read more.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
cowtory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too.
Old 29-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
vuzua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvuzua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hoping to read more updates.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Haha!
Good story telling!
Keep it up!
Old 30-05-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1