The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

really like your story very much... share more soon pls.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Many bros have asked for some more photos so.. This is usually what she wear when she goes out with her friends or work.. Photo secretly taken from yours truly about 5 years old ago.. [she's about 48-49 then]
Old 02-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

keep your story flowing in..
Old 02-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Tat posture magnified her curves alright. Well done, ts.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
KopiOSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it coming
Old 02-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Tat posture magnified her curves alright. Well done, ts.
Still got alot more in my collection
Old 02-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

TLDR in order to save you guys from all the drunk talk. That night I managed to psycho Jack into drinking and for his first time, after his second can he legit start to no filter liao. At first, we talk about the girls in our school like who we like all these, then I shifted the topic to a more sexual sense like if given the chance who would you like to up etc. At first, he was still a bit reluctant to fess up just because he was a bit reserved even after the two cans but eventually caved in as the more he drank.

' Eh come Jack. We play truth or dare. ' I told him.

' Huh? Ok lo. ' he agreed.

I took a can and spun it and bad luck brian at its best. I kena first.

' Truth. ' I told him.

' You virgin or not? ' He then asked.

' Yes la cheebai, you think I what? ' I snorted and spun the bottle again. This time it kena him and he picked truth. So I asked him the same question, which he also reply he was a virgin.

The subsequent spins, it looks like lady luck and guan yin ma got pobi me. Keep kena him three more times in a row. The second question I asked him was, what was the closest he had gotten for a sexual encounter in which he cocked his head to the side because he don't understand. I then told him like if he seen or heard anyone have sex or he has his own petting experience.

' Uhhh.. Don't have eh. No girlfriend. ' he then scratch his head.

' Sure have one what. Never hear before anyone hanky panky one meh? ' I questioned him.

' Have is have la but hear only. ' he then confessed. Oh?

' Who who? Tell leh. ' I asked.

' Oi, only one truth per spin ok. '

3rd spin, kena him again. Swee la. But he chose dare instead, probably scared I ask him the same question again.

' Lai limbei dare you ta this entire can now. ' I dared him.

' Piang eh brother, don't like this eh. ' he seemed like he was going to vomit anytime soon.

' Give you two choice. Truth or dare. Mai pussy. ' I purposely said the line that would trigger him.

' Walao eh. ' obviously he wasn't happy. But he caved in and took the dare. His face got even redder by the time he finished the can.

' Come on la. Brother what, got what secrets just share only. What happens in this room stays in this room leh. Unless you don't trust me la then steady. ' I purposely guilt trip him a bit.

' Wa.. you ah.. cheebai.. ' I can hear he getting really drunk and high liao. Good.

' K la k la. I tell you la but you cannot tell other people okay? I trust you ah cheebai. ' finally he gave up and spilled the beans.

' Mmhmm. ' I smiled.

Looks like that was pretty easy. Call me manipulative but I'm a man who would do everything to get what I want. Bro code is secondary. This was what my father had taught me. Devour others before they devour you. That's how the corporate world works, at least that was what my mindset was at that point of time, still immature ma so go easy on me please
Old 03-03-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

' Sumpa won't tell anyone ah. Cheebai I scared you will judge me afterwards leh. ' Jack asked again.

' Fuck. We know each other 2 years liao. You think I that kind of person or not? Say la. ' I then told him off.

He had some mummy issues basically if I would have to summarize. Not as in he's a mummy boy or that he lust over her or anything taboo like that, it's just that he doesn't like a certain side of her. The story goes all the way back.

' Just now you asked if I got see anyone have sex before right? ' he then asked, his face flushed from either embarrassment or the alcohol but I bet it's both.

Heaving a sigh, Jack then confessed and began his story that he has kept a secret until now. ' The first people that I saw having sex was my parents. '

He then told me the story of when he was just a toddler, probably around 4-5 years old. If I did not know him well enough, I would have been skeptical of his story but his memory was good, like really good so I chose to believe what he said that night. He told me. He was still sleeping in the same room as his parents, on the same bed as his mother whereas his father slept on the mattress beside them.

One night, he woke up to some sounds. Not knowing what it was, he peered out from his blanket and saw his parents having sex. He even told me all the intricate details after I asked him to elaborate more. At first, he was reluctant just because like what the fuck. I'm actually asking him to give me details of his parents having sex. So wrong leh.

But eventually gave in again after I egged him on and told him that, ' Bro just for reference only la fuck. Tell leh. '

He then continued the story. He remembered Auntie Kat was riding on top of his father half-naked. She had a black bra on and one of the shoulder straps had fallen off of her shoulder as she bounced up and down on his father's dick.

At that point of time, he said he didn't know anything. Given his tender age then, it was only natural. He said he was frightened to say the very least just because Auntie Kat was moaning and panting. He had thought that his father was hurting her because of that.

He then timidly called out to her,

' Mom? Are you ok? '

According to what he had described. Auntie Kat was wearing a face that he has never seen before, one of utter pleasure as her neck was snapped back as she rode on his father's cock. Upon hearing Jack speak out, she then averted her gaze towards him.

' Ahh.. Don't worry.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Just go back.. to sleep.. ahh, okay? '

While she was saying that, she was still bobbing up and down on his father's cock. Thinking back at it, he had probably interrupted them at a bad time. But he complied and forced himself back to sleep while still hearing Auntie Kat's moans.

' Wa gan, hot bodoh. ' I told him.

' Fuck you la hor, my mother leh. ' he was irritated by my response.

' Your mother also not my mother. But hear you describe till got dragon got phoenix, tak boleh tahan la bro give chance a bit. ' I told him.

' Ya la but don't cheebye say until like that la. ' he stared at me.

' Still got what juicy bits haven't tell me? Say leh, how her breasts look? ' I pressed on.

' Eh fuck you you understand. ' he was pissed.

' Not asking you usually la fuck. That night la. Got bounce here and there bo? ' I retorted.

' Fuck you understand. No bounce la, she wear bra what bounce what? But can see a bit of white flesh la. ' he then told me.

' So not flat la, just small. Got nipslip bo? ' I asked.

' Wa you really cheebye kia I swear. You better not tell anyone ah. Bo la. ' he heaved a sigh.

' Ok lai what next. Tell me more. ' I asked again.

Looks like tonight might be an extremely fruitful one. Still got more stories to tell.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 03-03-2018 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

your story is nice TS, look forward to more.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

supporting TS, nice story bro...
Old 03-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Steamm siaah
Old 03-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
htunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping too!
Old 03-03-2018, 03:43 PM