The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
this is what happened in the room with several of our exectives...

She was taken to a room and several exectives were there to complitely got her in nude to play on her...as she was totally drunk.

Few days later, this photo was sent to her mobile phone...

Old 08-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this is what happened in the room with several of our exectives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
She was taken to a room and several exectives were there to complitely got her in nude to play on her...as she was totally drunk.

]
Very inviting

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 08-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Very inviting
Ya man.

I will be in Tokyo 1st wk June for 2weeks... Hopefully can get to on some Jap girl for experience.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 08-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow see liao no need pill can hard hard

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 09-05-2018, 10:45 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would just plunged my very short hard cock into her pussy and pump in and out.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:47 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
I don't want to think about it bro. Can see cannot touch. Very torturing
But still can use hand to DIY to her very nice boobs picture.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:48 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
touch.... this is the photo taken by boss on very first time he touch and undressed her in his bed room... I was ordered by boss to stay in living room while he play on her in the bed room until morning arrive....

I presented her for exchange with keeping my job... just for one night I thought...but it did not end one night...

She is a great wife to sacrifice herself for you.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:50 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
One day we were invited for our main office party where all exectives work. My boss told me to bring my wife as asked by one of such executives. During party, I lost sight of my wife and could not find her about 2 hours.

When she returned in almost in tears, she asked me to go home. Next day she told me she was invited to a room by the boss and was offered many fine wines... More exectives entered in room and she was offered more...

She was almost down when two guys started to kiss her and started to rip her cloth off.

This is what she were before the party at the lobby....

A few days later she received a photo which I will share next..

She can be a very sexy OL.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:51 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
For 1000 points I might ask MIyuki to wash your body all the way down...!
This is beyond bargaining for points. She is worth more than just points.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
This is beyond bargaining for points. She is worth more than just points.
that is a beautiful comments... thanks. For me she is not such one since we live many years together.... I get more excigted watching skinny young ladies on this forum...

If any young husband with such sexy wife, I might trade Miyuki for one night....
Old 10-05-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My boss enjoyed my wife most after her birth of second child... Her breasts were full of milks just like this one...

Old 11-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
My boss enjoyed my wife most after her birth of second child... Her breasts were full of milks just like this one...

I wouldn't reject those too, if they were presented in front of me... I would salute in appreciation...
Old 11-05-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

thank you for guys letting me reach such many views and maybe some of them jerking off to my very own wife...

I confess today that I have a subordinate who never had girlfriend. He is 37 years old and shy but nice guy. I always wonder what he does if I leave him with Miyuki alone when she is drunk as he loves my wife..

I intentionally left them alone and telling him Miyuki also like him. I invited him and let him stay home as I left during dinner. One thing I told him was to make sure to take photo and send it to me if anything happen...

Same time I told Miyuki he never had sex in his life (which is true) and give him at least a kiss....she said no...

Anway to make story short.. they were totall alone and drunk... As Miyuki said he tired to kiss her several times but failed... Later he started to cry... Miyuki felt so sorry and told him to watch movie on bed....

After midnight... I received this photo from him...

Old 11-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Miyuki said he kept watching my leg and panties long time... he told her such a lovely leg and he dreamed of touching so many years...

He was almost crying also.. as he started to tell her how much he love her... she started to feel sorry for him...and so she let him sleep next to her....

Old 12-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Ya man.

I will be in Tokyo 1st wk June for 2weeks... Hopefully can get to on some Jap girl for experience.
Yo. Rich man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
But still can use hand to DIY to her very nice boobs picture.
Must print colour A3 size. Haha

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1