The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
14 may start of fasting month.
1 jun closed due to pancasila and then till lebaran to close
Now is good time as all eager to earn
^ Hmmm, I'm only going to be in Jakarta on the 1st week of June.
Wonder how the lineup will be like.

The hotel-based ones like Classic, Travel should be safer than the spa/massage joints ones though.
The latter is more prone to razia especially closer to lebaran
Old 06-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mobymogli1264 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am coming to jkt on May 13 and staying till May 16.
This means my planning is messed up..
Staying in harmoni hotel opp malio and with a spa.. if the clubs r close I hope atleast the spas operate .. or I should cancel my trip.. guys is the situation really bad during That time ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Hmmm, I'm only going to be in Jakarta on the 1st week of June.
Wonder how the lineup will be like.

The hotel-based ones like Classic, Travel should be safer than the spa/massage joints ones though.
The latter is more prone to razia especially closer to lebaran
Old 06-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here in Jakarta since Friday, it’s been 4 months I didn’t come here..

Before come to airport today, I went to Temasik Spa at pluit area.
This place is surprisingly not bad and cheap

At the spa, For line up contest, the price is from 650-950k per session.
I asked for a line up but no one catch my eyes, may be it was too early(1pm ) only 5 hits are there.. saw one not bad but decided to wait..
while waiting, chatted with the PR and learnt about their massage package, although only can choose number, but they have photo for me to see.
After I describe my preference, she offer me one therapist and I vetted tru from the photo album. Agreed on it and went up to the room straight.

Therapist no. 92
Massage :6/10 ( don’t expect so much here)
Face : 7/10
Body: 7/10
bJ; 8/10
GFE; 8/10
FJ :8/10
Overall, her service is great.

Funny thing is When I asked for plus plus after 45 min of massage(halfway),she straight away provide the service and nvr even negotiate any price. I didn’t know what is the damage at all until I pay up at counter. She did not even ask for tips before I left the room, but i tips her anyway for her good service.

Massage package : 270k(pay at counter)
Extra FJ: 300K (pay at counter)
Tips: 150K

While I see the therapist photos from PR phone, I can see that quality are not bad. Suggest go for the therapist instead of the freelance there.
That’s all
Old 07-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobymogli1264 View Post
This means my planning is messed up.... or I should cancel my trip.. guys is the situation really bad during That time ?
14-15 is the WORST TIME as ALL entertainment will be closed for the start of Holy Month (Clubs, Pubs, Spas etc...). I think even on 13th places will close earlier than normal. Maybe on 16th will open again i'm not sure.

If you can cancel without much penalty i would do that, or plan trip elsewhere instead. Otherwise if you have contacts, or meet girls on 13th willing to meet you after thats your best chance for fun in JKT.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 07-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyPervert View Post
Here in Jakarta since Friday, it’s been 4 months I didn’t come here..
Tematik was one of my playground years ago. I stopped visiting the place when the traffic going there getting worse and also bad experience with one therapis No 7. I gave complain to the management, but no action taken.

Althou the place is quite good, it was better in the old days. Gyms was big. Pools were still the same, but sauna room was not maintained very well.

Tematik will always pull a crowd, specially during fasting month. It is because the SPA is a part of hotel facilities.

Did you ask mommy to parade her girls ?. two type, one is Chinese (they call it Panda), and the other one is local. Have to admit, other than faces (pretty or not.. relative to individual), most of them have a great body !!

time flies, maybe one day I should pay a visit again..
Old 07-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
14-15 is the WORST TIME as ALL entertainment will be closed for the start of Holy Month (Clubs, Pubs, Spas etc...). I think even on 13th places will close earlier than normal. Maybe on 16th will open again i'm not sure.

If you can cancel without much penalty i would do that, or plan trip elsewhere instead. Otherwise if you have contacts, or meet girls on 13th willing to meet you after thats your best chance for fun in JKT.
Other than SPA in hotels, most of massage places, entertainment places are closed during Ramadhan. Certain entertainment place like (billiard place) will only close 2-3 days at the beginning of the fasting month and hari Raya days.

The best way, is to get the contact number of the FL and mommy numbers. They will come to your hotel to serve you.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Tematik was one of my playground years ago. I stopped visiting the place when the traffic going there getting worse and also bad experience with one therapis No 7. I gave complain to the management, but no action taken.

Althou the place is quite good, it was better in the old days. Gyms was big. Pools were still the same, but sauna room was not maintained very well.

Tematik will always pull a crowd, specially during fasting month. It is because the SPA is a part of hotel facilities.

Did you ask mommy to parade her girls ?. two type, one is Chinese (they call it Panda), and the other one is local. Have to admit, other than faces (pretty or not.. relative to individual), most of them have a great body !!

time flies, maybe one day I should pay a visit again..
Ya they did arranged for parade but might be due to early , not much of choice.
In term of girl quailities, I would say they are quite good..
Old 07-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Theirs girls photo can be seen fon their instagram
Ig: Tematikisthebest

Old 07-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Other than SPA in hotels, most of massage places, entertainment places are closed during Ramadhan.
I believe even SPA places in hotels (that offer ++) will be closed, based on my past years experience. Technically speaking Classic Bunker, Emporium and Alexis may be considered SPA in hotels and were surely closed last year, as well as places such as Orchards. They are typically only closed for the first few days of the fasting month and last 2 days, and will open in between. However, this year because of the extra tension i heard rumors some places (like Classic) may even be closed for a few weeks in between, but i have not confirm this yet.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 08-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I have been to Tematik with my friend 2 days ago and would not recommend this place. It is crowded on weekends and all the ang pais are reserved by the indo cheongsters. You only tried once, hence don't know the situation. Plus it is the playground of local gangs..you see them in the pool area and saunas
Old 08-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobymogli1264 View Post
This means my planning is messed up..
Staying in harmoni hotel opp malio and with a spa.. if the clubs r close I hope atleast the spas operate .. or I should cancel my trip.. guys is the situation really bad during That time ?
lol really worst timing to choose. and given 10 may is hols, the weekend up to 12 may will be the best for u to be here.
otherwise after that...a lot of places closed.
classic will reopen on 16 may.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha you're really a bloody joker.
Really a disgrace to us Asian cheongsters!

It's either you don't tip at all or minimum RP50K lah.
The girls in classic gets only 90k rupiah per f. 9 sgd per f. They depend on your tips la. I agree with you. Damn cheapo.
Old 08-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjames View Post
I have been to Tematik with my friend 2 days ago and would not recommend this place. It is crowded on weekends and all the ang pais are reserved by the indo cheongsters. You only tried once, hence don't know the situation. Plus it is the playground of local gangs..you see them in the pool area and saunas
The facility is so old. The pictures are better than the actual stocks. And you are right, the place is full of tattooed men. And usually the better ones are always booked.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
The girls in classic gets only 90k rupiah per f. 9 sgd per f. They depend on your tips la. I agree with you. Damn cheapo.
That cheapo joker really kiam kan lah!

Who the hell will give RP20K as tips other than with the intention to insult the ceweks?

Up you my 3 humble rep points!
Old 08-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

According to my cewek, classic will be close during Ramadan period. FYI bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1