The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8713 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bros, what happened?
Arsene left and the supporters also left??6g

How about some chatter??

The Liverpool chat has been very active but here very quite..

I will start of with the latest news!
Arsenal head coach Unai Emery does not plan to sell England forward Danny Welbeck this summer.
Welbeck, 27, did not depart before the end of the Premier League's transfer window but he could still join a European club before the end of August.
However he is not a player earmarked to leave the Gunners this summer.
"We only have three players - Carl Jenkinson, David Ospina and Joel Campbell, with the possibility to leave," Emery said.
Jenkinson and Campbell have had extensive periods away from the club on loan while goalkeeper Ospina is back-up to new signing Bernd Leno and Petr Cech.

All we need now is to whack Man City tonight at 11pm and we will be in the news!
Auba to score a hattrick!!
Defense not to let in more than one goal.
you are right bro. its been silent.. infact Arsenal's Singapore pre season trip also failed to spark excitement. i hope a win against current champ will do good.

All the best
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
you are right bro. its been silent.. infact Arsenal's Singapore pre season trip also failed to spark excitement. i hope a win against current champ will do good.

All the best
Good morning, Bro,
thanks for the response.
Let's cheer them on tonight..

Otherwise, Unai Emery could become the first Arsenal boss to lose his opening league fixture since Steve Burtenshaw's team lost 1-0 to Spurs in March 1986.

Four of the last five Arsenal managers have won their first league game in charge - only Bruce Rioch failed to do so, drawing with Middlesbrough in August 1995.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All the best
And Bro, please post so that I can up you.

Cheers
Old 12-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the new signing can bring them glory....

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Bro, please post so that I can up you.

Cheers
hahaha I just upz you...
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hope the new signing can bring them glory....
Hi bro.. long time since we post here.. good to see our pioneer members around.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha I just upz you...
Thank you, Bro chatlovers, for the points.

I will up you back in the other thread tomorrow.

I hope the Arsenal fans will return and keep this thread lively.
Hopefully, to cheer about good results; if, not , at least moan about the hard times..
Old 12-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you, Bro chatlovers, for the points.

I will up you back in the other thread tomorrow.

I hope the Arsenal fans will return and keep this thread lively.
Hopefully, to cheer about good results; if, not , at least moan about the hard times..
it's the toughest starting fixtures that we have in over the last decade. if we do good in first 5 games then that will set the tone for our season..though as saying goes.. 1 game at a time. i feel its better to play city at the start than when they are in the full rhythm. Arsenal to win 2-1 (HT 1-0) is my prediction
Old 12-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning, Bro,
thanks for the response.
Let's cheer them on tonight..

Otherwise, Unai Emery could become the first Arsenal boss to lose his opening league fixture since Steve Burtenshaw's team lost 1-0 to Spurs in March 1986.

Four of the last five Arsenal managers have won their first league game in charge - only Bruce Rioch failed to do so, drawing with Middlesbrough in August 1995.
Hope UE goes in history for positive result than a loss.
who will be our captain? who will be in the goal?
Old 12-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope UE goes in history for positive result than a loss.
who will be our captain? who will be in the goal?
Two very good questions..
What I heard so far is that our Danny boy may be playing left back.
No news about goalie but Ozil for captain? Great motivation.

Could Welbeck really start at left-back?
Welbeck has experienced strong competition in attack from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette and Henrikh Mkhitaryan of late, but Emery said there are no plans in place to sell the 27-year-old forward.

Without Monreal, Kolasinac and Koscielny, however, former Paris St-Germain boss Emery may turn to Welbeck as an alternative in defence after the England international forward trained at left-back prior to Sunday's visit of City.

"Danny Welbeck is one of the players who has a multi-position possibility," Emery said.

"Right winger, left winger, striker, and also yesterday he worked with us at left-back - his performance was good. I like this spirit. To help positions across the team with positive spirit."
Old 12-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
it's the toughest starting fixtures that we have in over the last decade. if we do good in first 5 games then that will set the tone for our season..though as saying goes.. 1 game at a time. i feel its better to play city at the start than when they are in the full rhythm. Arsenal to win 2-1 (HT 1-0) is my prediction
Yay! First Man City, Then Chelsea!

Great to be able to chat with fellow Arsenal fans for a change.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Two very good questions..
What I heard so far is that our Danny boy may be playing left back.
No news about goalie but Ozil for captain? Great motivation.

Could Welbeck really start at left-back?
Welbeck has experienced strong competition in attack from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette and Henrikh Mkhitaryan of late, but Emery said there are no plans in place to sell the 27-year-old forward.

Without Monreal, Kolasinac and Koscielny, however, former Paris St-Germain boss Emery may turn to Welbeck as an alternative in defence after the England international forward trained at left-back prior to Sunday's visit of City.

"Danny Welbeck is one of the players who has a multi-position possibility," Emery said.

"Right winger, left winger, striker, and also yesterday he worked with us at left-back - his performance was good. I like this spirit. To help positions across the team with positive spirit."

Captains are in following order:
1. kosielny
2. cech
3. Ramsey
4. Ozil
5. Xhaka
Old 13-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Pretty disappointing game.
Looks like we still see bad habits from last year. Players that dont show hunger and fade out. Guendozi was good, showing hunger though he is still learning. A futue Vierra ?
MAn C were miles ahead in team understanding.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pretty disappointing game.
Looks like we still see bad habits from last year. Players that dont show hunger and fade out. Guendozi was good, showing hunger though he is still learning. A futue Vierra ?
MAn C were miles ahead in team understanding.
Yes, damn freaking lack of understanding.

Let hope they play well for the next matches

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Latest news-

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has told Unai Emery that he is happy to play on the left wing if Alexandre Lacazette is selected as a central striker. Emery has faced a dilemma ahead of the new season with both Aubameyang and Lacazette competing for the role as Arsenal’s spearhead in attack.

I think both should play... Lethal partnership in the making.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1