The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My own sexperience

Thanks for the camping bros ! Sorry for not posting anything as I'm really busy the whole week with work and hooking up with a new lady. Will post the continued experience real soon
Old 30-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No worries . I can wait .
Old 01-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

so.... the question that I believe all the bros would like to hear came.

A: Come up to my room and sleep, i'll accompany you. my parents are sleeping now so they won't know you're here.

Wa... so good meh. ask me go her house sleep. still must act gentleman abit ma

Me: Dont want lah. not nice for a guy and girl together in the room lah *in my heart, cant wait to go up liao*

Then she just push me from the back to the lift and up we go !!

Upon reaching her house, she make sure that her parents are sleeping before signal me to go in.

So i went in her room while she went to the toilet. i was shocked when i see bras and panties all over the room, different color, pattern. see liao, little bro awaken !!

while i was still staring at her bras and panties, she came and saw me staring.

A: dont like that see leh, i know messy ah *i turn around, got another shock. she changed into a black night gown, with abit lace, abit translucent, confirm never wear bra, but got wear panties, light pink panties*

she then start squatting down and pick up the bras and panties.

i have a good view of her ass. this made my little bro fully attention. so not to be too obvious, i walk towards her bed and sat down and enjoy the good view of her front asset.

after she finish picking up, she sat on the bed beside me. at this moment, even with little bro fully attention, im feeling sleepy, thats when i felt a hand move slowly up my tight. i straight away looked at A, she gave me a sluttish look.

A: little bro wake up liao you still want sleep ?

with those words, i became damm awake. and i placed my hand on her smooth tight. slowly moving up and down. with that, our lips locked and tongue fight starts.

i slowly moved my hand to her panties, slowly slip through her panties and i felt her love hole. and she's damm wet !

Me: You're so wet !

A: All your fault. who ask your little bro to wake up? *shy and giggled*

see her reaction, buay tahan liao. tongue fight again and removed her panties, and now i have full access to her love hole....

To be continued.....
Old 01-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New camper alert!! Great start.. Waiting for more!!
Old 08-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
happyking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope you remember to use protection .
Old 08-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iChop69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too
Old 19-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Sorry for the long delay bros ! Was damm busy with many stuffs.

see her reaction, buay tahan liao. tongue fight again and removed her panties, and now i have full access to her love hole....

I move my finger slowly in circular motion just outside her lovehole, and she starting moaning which made me more buay tahan. i stopped, slowly remove her night gown to have a nice full view of her cup C breast, light brown nipples.

i buried my whole face into her breast and slowly lick it bit by bit, moving to the nipple. one of her weak spot is the nipples. the moment my tongue touches her nipples, she moan.

A: Dont do it, i might rape you !!

Upon hearing that, i sucked it and moved my hand to grab the other nipple and 'tune' it. Her moans get louder and louder.

She then moves her hand onto my tight slowly moving to my little bro, with my shorts on.

A: Wear shorts, the feel not nice

Me: Feel free to remove it

Straight away, she try to pull down my shorts, i stop her

Me: Use your mouth to remove it *grin* (Im wearing those shorts with the tie string, and elastic kind)

A straight away move down, while looking into my eyes, uses her teeth to loosen the string, and bite shorts and move down. My fully attention little bro sprung out like a prisoner getting out of the prison.

Once my shorts at around my knee, A moved up and grab my little bro and stroke it slowly and licked my little head. While doing that, she kept her eyes on me. That sensation and scene was heavenly !!

Slowly, bit by bit, my little bro disappear into her mouth and the next thing i know, DEEP THROAT !!

By that time, i abit buay tahan already, because of the frequent erection ever since i met her downstairs. After a few more deep throat and strokes, i accidentally cum in her mouth. She was shocked, and abit of my cum falls on my balls. I thought she will be mad at me for cumming in her mouth.

A: Never give warning de ah ? (eh?!?! how she talk when i cum in her mouth?!?!? )

She swallowed all down !!

Me: Sorry sorry, Your skill too good liao, buay tahan. Not purposely de.

Without saying anything, she lick my balls and my little bro clean.

A: Next time must give warning ah, if not later spill out again. (NEXT TIME?!?!? AGAIN?!?!?!?!)

In my mind, hoseh liao ! got next time and again !!

After all the clean up, she lie on my chest and we hugged and chat like lovely couple, naked.

A: Want stay at my house till morning ? My parents early morning, 5am will leave house le. (Her parents have their own food stall thats why need to leave house early)

Me: Ok lor (anyway, im also tired and lazy to drive home)

A: I now jobless, tomorrow whole day free, you can accompany me ? (This question made many lovely scene pass through my mind )

Me: I will take MC from work and accompany you okay ?

A happily hugged me tightly and plant a kiss on my cheek and continue lying on my chest.

As both of us is getting sleepy, she move toward my ears and whispered,

A: You had your fun, but i havent *blush face*

Then i realize that after making her wet, i didnt let her enjoy anything beside my little bro !!! What a stupid mistake i had made.

But....the stupid mistake turned out to be a WONDERFUL MISTAKE.......
Old 19-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iJiakSimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back TS, pls update soon
Old 19-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS nice to see you writing again .
Old 20-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FiakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 20-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
MidnightTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- DELETED OLD POST -

Last edited by MidnightTalk; 10-10-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 30-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Sorry for the long waiting time. Thanks for all the bros for supporting.

But....the stupid mistake turned out to be a WONDERFUL MISTAKE.......

After that little fun with A, both of us fall into deep sleep but i was awaken by some touches at my thigh area. when i open my eyes, i saw A smiling at me, lying on my side while using her hand touching me with my morning glory smiling at her.

A: morning sweetie *plant a kiss on my lips*

she then move her hand to my little bro, slowly stroking it up and down.

A: Its my turn to have fun

with that, she lower herself facing me, in between my tights. She started licking my balls, and slowly proceed to my fully harden bro. the feeling is so good, slowly i felt the wetness of her saliva on my little bro and i heard the *slurp slurp* along with her moans. i then signal her to move into 69 position and buried my face into her lovely love hole. her lovehole is so wet and smells so good that i couldnt help but lick and taste what she has there. the room was then filled with all her moans...

A: Im cumming soon sweetie !!! dont stop

i lick, suck and insert my tongue into her hole and flick my tongue faster and faster. i felt her back arched alittle and i tasted her love juice and it was fantastic !! she turned around and looked at me with a sultty look and position herself on top of my little bro. then slowly lower herself and just before she about to insert my little bro in her,

Me: never wear helmet ?!?!?!

A: Its okay, im safe *wink wink*

instantly, my little bro enter her and she was damm tight and wet !!

Me: youre so tight sweetie, i love it

A: This is my second time doing it only, hope you love it *innocent smile*

she slowly grind forward and back and moan louder and louder. i moved my hands to cup her breast and giving a soft squeeze with made her moan louder and sexier. her movement changed from grinding to moving up and down in the squating position and with every movement, i can feel the wall of her lovehole squeeze my little bro, the feeling is so heavenly...

i stop her and told her i want to do in doggy position, she slowly stand up, turned around and bend down seductively. i went behind her and lick and rub her lovehole alittle and slowly position my little bro at the entrance. immediately, her hand came, hold my little bro and insert it in her. it was so tight that i scared my little bro cant breathe but the feeling is even better than previously. i slowly increase the pace and soon, i was fucking her hard, ramming myself into her.

A: Harder sweetie ! harder ! *moans and moans*

i know i going to cum soon as her lovehole is so tight and the feeling is heavenly,

Me: sweetie, im going to cum....*continue banging her*

she straight way come out, turned around facing me and suck my little bro like a hungry kitten.

A: Cum in my mouth sweetie *holding my little bro in her hand and suck it*

with a few more stroke, i shoot all my army into her mouth and she sucked it dry and showed me all the cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

A: I want more fun with you sweetie

Me: we have the whole day before your parents come home *wink wink*

we lie on the bed for sometime, we then shower together. When in the toilet, we shower each other with some teasing, she uses her C cup to rub against me and my little bro and leave it erected without doing anything. after showering, she changed into a oversized t shirt and a FBT shorts that can see alittle of her butt and she accompanied me to take MC and we had breakfast together and went for some grocery shopping as she want to cook lunch for me.

After we are done with all the stuffs, we went back to her house, i straight went to take a shower as the weather is hot. As i was showering, i didnt lock the door as the whole house is only me and A. the door open by itself, and i saw A looking at me at the doorstep, in the night gown she wore the night before........
Old 30-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SimonMignolet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for next.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing bro
Old 01-10-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
BigBreakfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue ....
Advert Space Available